Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Photographs Board - Fake Or Genuine ?

Saru

Know of a strange inexplicable photograph and want to discuss its validity ? Somewhat inspired by the "Fake or True" poll on the front page of odin's site, this new board allows you to do just that. Specifically intended for discussions relating to unexplained photographs and other multimedia, it gives you the oppertunity to find out what everyone else thinks about an image that's validity you just can't judge for yourself.

To post an image on this board, you need to use the image tag, which can be accessed by clicking on the button that is 4 along from the left on the second row of YABBC tags above.

Remember that the image in question has to be on the Internet somewhere, and not on your hard disk at home. If you haven't got any web space to upload the image to, and it's not already online, send the picture to me as an E-Mail attatchment and I'll upload it to the web site space for you. The E-Mail address to send it to is

webmaster@unexplained-mysteries.com

and thanks again to Odin for inspiring me to add this particular board.  ;D

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cerberus

• crosis

• azazel

• Saru

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

Hi Cerberus, I've seen endless footage on TV and several documentaries that have studied the collapse of the towers up close. Nowhere, is the image of these birds. I don't give much credibility to the footage.

::)

try this link...it has pictures of a strange skeleton, and skulls.    'strangealienanimalskull' www.holman.net/ufo/alienskeleton/Creature/creature.html

Yes..............and i repeat my above statement.

Sorry, i am as open minded as they come but i am also a model maker.

Give me a cast resin skeleton,a big bag of plaster,some foam latex, epoxy putty and modeling tools etc,and anyone with a bit of artistic ability could make one in a day.

Plus, why would an alien be wearing scale mail. :sq

And why is it painted black.

Sorry i'll shut up now.

:s9

I agree with you Crosis, it's fake  :o. There is no credibility to those supposed alien skulls. Like you say, they look they can be made readily with some plaster and latex.

Sorry Cerberus, but I can't buy that website. Thanks for the link 'though. I have been to several dinosaur exhibitions and read a lot on palaeontology to realise that the mountings of the bones are not genuine.