Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

whats under solomons temple?

00buckshot

First off, in the Immortal Technique song, he does not say he figured out what was burried under Solomon's Temple. He says that the Templar Knights figured it out. Now when he says "Al aqsa, the name is not coincidental he is just really trying to make a rhyme, nothing more. Al aqsa literally means farthest mosque which does not help the situation at hand. Nonetheless, I will look more into that in order to cover all aspects of this "Investigation".

Maybe one can even provide a link for us of the song being played backwards for any encoded messages. A horrible guess but one can never know........

Now, people have been back tracking on this question by commenting on the actual temple location. Regardless of peoples' assumptions of something not existing in one place or the other because their is no hard evidence, could and can be used in basically every ancient establishment that is no longer standing.

What we know is that Solomons temple was located on the Temple Mount, lets assume that as fact for a moment and not rebel just yet. Next, I remember reading in this very post that the Templar Knights were sent purposely to excavate under Al-aqsa or to look for something under Solomon's Temple.

Also, many viewed that the knights found great treasure and then they became "powerful". That would be unlikely because the Knights did not really need any more wealth then they were recieving after their name was recommended by some important people of the time. Nobels would give everything to the Knights service since they were supposed to enter the Knighthood with nothing because they were originally called the something along the line of "Poor Fellow-Soldiers of Christ and of the Temple of Solomon". The seal of the knights originally was 2 knights riding on one horse to show how poor they were.

Additionally, the "banking" everyone was talking about was the knights accepting the goods from the pilgrims who wanted to go to the Holy land, in return the Templar gave the pilgrims a "bank" note which, when they arrived at Jerusalem, could be exchanged for money of similar value to what they gave to the Knights. This allowed the pilgrims to become less of a target for the muslim raiding parties which slaughtered many pilgrims and were the reason the knights even came into exsistence.

So it most likely was not riches, and I do not think it was dirt, and I do not think it was a lunch box. When you try to be funny.... make sure it is something that someone might think is funny also, and not a corny punch line used at a family gathering that people ironically laugh at because they feel uncomfortable.

What the knights found could be one of many things, some are bias due to their own belief system, whether athiest, christian, muslim, or some alien worshipper. Unfortunately, that is something many tend to fall victim to.

What my religion is, is not important. I believe though, that whatever the Templar Knights found, that if we can possibly find out what they found, we will also find the answer to life itself. Whether we were looking for it or not.

Also, many people feel that the Knights were executed because the Pope felt they were a threat. That could be partially true but unlikely since, I believe, the king of France at the time was pressuring to execute the Knights because he had a great debt to them and wanted to take advantage of the situation at hand. That situation was that they were keeping secrets or some did not like some ceremony they were holding. However, the Templar knights were tortured into confession of many different things, most likely false confession, into all sorts of sins at the time. Personally, I think all their confessions were due to the fact that they were being tortured and it seems that is the most probable and "common sensical"... assumption.

Someone brought up that they may have found God's name, others say some sea scrolls, some say other important documents on life, the ark of the covenant, the holy grail?, and still others say dirt...

For those who say dirt, or nothing, I respect your view on the matter. Since the romans destroyed Solomon's Temple and the temple was rebuilt, the Romans probably took or destroyed some valuable items. That does not mean they destroyed or took EVERYTHING. It is said that the Templar were excavating for something, the Romans did not "excavate" to anyones knowledge, so that means if something was under the temple, it would still be there. The same goes for the second time it was built.

Since the "farthest mosque" was built right over the remains of the 2 Temples, it makes it almost impossible to excavate to really find out if their is anything else under the temple mount. It is said that the Templar Knights were excavating for nine years? That means they could have dug a good amount in order to find something. But with modern technology we could do what they did in 9 years, in less than 9 months. So could it not be also that there is more to be excavated? Yes it is practical and likely, now how much more is the question.

Excavating under the third holiest place for Muslims would cause some large fight do to the extremeists in Islam. So excavating is not an option until their is some kind of WW3? (as someone posted about earlier). So if their is or is not something still there is a better question. Maybe the Templar found something but it only was a fraction of what was or is under the Mount.

I also tried to look at Solomon himself for many clues aswell. Solomon was said to be the "smartest?" man their ever was and will be. Someone stated this earlier in this forum. Some were lead to the conclusion that maybe Solomon found something aswell that was stored by Enoch, like the ark of the covenant. That is an interesting theory and I would love to do some more research on that, even though it is just a unlikely theory. But would make sense as of now because it is said Solomon had great knowledge. But to dispute that, it is said that Solomon prayed for the wisdom to help his kingdom and god granted him that gift of knowledge. That is going off a Christian or Catholic point of view, or even Jewish i think. For muslims, Solomon was a prophet and it seems as I learn more about all these religions, the more they seem like some are runoff of the other... like a tale forgotten but told again by someone who just has the slightest idea of what they are talking about, then altered to clean up the gaps found in their holy book.

After a lot of research of these religions and wanting to know which one, if any are correct I concluded that the best possible way of life, is a life of true happiness and satisfaction at almost a neverending cycle. Once I find True happiness, I believe I will also find the answer to life itself. The bible says that physical(exercise?) is good for a little(happiness?). Now I know first hand when I am working to perfect myself physically that the after effects feel so good and and I am so happy that I feel at times that life does not get any better than this! Now notice it says physical exercise is beneficial for a LITTLE, now to me if that is a little I can not imagine what a lot is. So I encourage everyone to on their way the way they think will make them TRUELY HAPPY and if they want to follow all the rules of the Bible or Quaran then test it! See for yourself and if you are not truly happy then you know that you are not in the right belief system. But you must stick to it and really try it and at the end of maybe a few months or a year and you have done everything the way your belief system said and your not on a HAPPY "HIGH" then one should change their belief system. Notice though, in the Bible it talks about not being a slave to your own desires. I always liked that one because if you just do everything you feel like doing you really are just a slave to your own pathetic desires. Hey, some people might like that because they are afraid of what they will have to do to get out of their current system of things.

Also someone pointed out that it all lies within the architecture. I have looked at the layouts and the temple is in the apparent shape of a human with a heart, nose eyes, limbs, etc. I do not think the answer is in the layout since the layout is kind of self explainitary, whether you believe the layout was divine instruction or not. It is a human and maybe one can guess that means that it has something to do with Adam or life or someone is burried under the temple. I will look into that more aswell, regardless if it is indeed a unlikely hypothesis.

Now I noticed a lot of you ignore some interesting assumptions of others because they did not have a bibliography at the end of their essay. I will tell you right now that practically All my information that I have written has come from this Forum itself. I spent about 14 hours or so straight at one time trying to understand, "Now what is this mean or how about that history?" And reading all your comments and external links, links connected to links connected to links and so on. So if you reall want a source for my "INFO" you can just copy and paste the URL in the address bar at the top of your screen.

I might have left something out that may have been of some importance so do not explode into emotional tyranny just yet(Sumeria i will study up on that later aswell). Also, forgive me for my gramm"e"r since I believe most of you can grasp what I am trying to say without 100% perfection on my part. Feel free to destroy and attack my comment because I am not here to try to tell you that I am right but I would like to hear what you have to say and try to research and understand why something I wrote is unlikely or if something else is a better conclusion. Thanks.

• 3 months later...

Hey all, Im new here..(sorry if someone has posted this already). I just wanted to add to this topic that the dome of the rock isnt actually al aksa mosque. Its actually known called Al-Sakhrah Mosque, and al aksa mosque is a smaller mosque built behind it. It is never shown in the pictures because of the secrets underneath it. The knights broke into it and found a power that nobody could imagine, which gave the Freemasons their power. My uncle is pretty clued up with this stuff. His version of the story is that it was built to keep all the black magic and kabbalah books hidden from the reach of masons. All the evil going on int he world is just from a quarter of a page of one of those books. Imagine if they get hold of them. I cant remember how long ago but people were trying to dig under solomons temple and there was a big demonstration about it because people knew this side of the story. ( http://www.justislam.co.uk/product.php?products_id=115 )

I don't know if you have seen the 'Arrivals' videos, but they clear alot up about freemasons, the signs, and things involved.If you guys are really interested in this sort of stuff, id highly recommend you check it out.

http://wup-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=88&t=11106

Deemo

What is "under" the temple is the holiest of holies. And what they found was the secret of alchemy...

• 3 weeks later...

What is "under" the temple is the holiest of holies. And what they found was the secret of alchemy...

There is no architectural temple of solomon. solomon temple means the temple of salem, you can also call it "hiero-jeru salem". "Temple" of solomon" phrase is a metaphor. it does not mean a church like building. it means a spiritual maturing of peace of mankind. it also copnsist of "peace with man and woman, also peace of mankind and the angels. this temple of solomon is realised at the end of the times. it is also related to the arrival of marduk for the sacred wedding of man and angels.

with the marduk, or rather mary dock, there is a ufo which bring our God to the world. it means that Shiloh, and the King david has already arrived and has carried out their job for the temple of solomon dedicated to God by david, but somehow it was for solomon to be realised. temple of solomon certainly related to marduk.

marduk-mary deck- or mary dock is a star of gas in which there is a great ufo bringing our Lord in his-her real existence. it also has a lot of meteors around it to save the mary dock or deck which has the ufo of Our Lord.

+++Come Marduk, the Lordess of the human life on Earth, kill the life and encarnate the death! the Lordess of life and death. Prepare the man for eternal life, fotonic being: kill the death and create life, which is up to . The Lucifer and El Shaddai, Mary-Dock.

She is a gas star, though of which is not the only phenomenon. The throne of the God is with her. Her orbit is not a fixed one, she can go and come, set or rise. In fact her arriving this time is not a casual arrival like the ones before. She has a very special reason this time, that is being Messiah, the saviour of the mankind. She is coming for a very "sacred wedding" ceremony. There will be no killers at the wedding party since they all will be destroyed / ex under the holy fire and stones of Lord marduk, Her excellencies.

Her job is no way a demonic one, her orbit is rightful and truthful. Her address and message is not for fun neither. In fact the revelation of her has already been revealed and done, instructed of the job of El Shaddai, which is life and death, man and woman, being and non-being. She is the Lordess of the life and death of course.

+++Lo! Excellencies Marduk El Shaddai, The Mary-Dock! The Lordess of beauty and the strength!

Rise now! Come to me, ascend to me all in your true person!

Ascend me at the uppermost horizon!

Sight me closer for centuries I am waiting for thee.

Hover down please! Land down! Set to Seth!

Come closer! Let us turn together on the same orbit as you and me, the Earth.

Your fire burns me more than Etna, more than Ararat!

Your stones on the killers make me so happy.

Your light enligten me.

Hower down please, Bring us gifts for our sacred wedding

Bring your gifts of shalom hiero at Becca!

Accept the gifts of this Poor of shalom hiero.

Kill the cruel obediants and actors of the sin.

++Her excellencies El Shaddai mary dock has already arrived and started her job. first indonesia, japan, british petroleum disaster, its coming from the east to the west. last job will be the usa, that is atlantis. usa: that's atlantis, will be ex. while el shaddai allowing meteor rains all over the world, the biggest meteor will hit the north usa.

usa tried to escape to space but, with the chalenger disaster, angels did not allow usa to go escape to the space :)), instead usa was directed to middle asia, to shiloh, and to the promised land.

el shaddai mary dock id the owner of the man on earth. she is the owner of the light and also the death. she has both the life and the death. she has ability to create the dead bodies. so does jesus.

in fact mary-dock is coming for a sacred wedding, to messiah: king solomon.

so: come mary dock, kill the sinful life and incarnate the innocent dead. come burn us in your light. come tear off the childrens of the tyrannical judges and prosecutors.

the world is "jesus" and "mary-dock" is maria, the god-el shaddai is coming in a ufo in mary dock: just on the sacred wedding

+++ the world magnets will change opposite, and the world will start to turn opposite direction. moon will, may be, ex. volcanos, for example etna will burst very strongly. an important meteor will hit around the lakes in the usa. it will be the end of the usa, thats so called atlantis civilization.

+++marduk: mary deck or mary dock: that is the greatest and most beautiful space ship of mary.

Annunnaki: jananoahky: God Noah

and

Nibiru: Nebi-Ra: Nebi-Roi: the prophecy of Ra... The messenger of Ra, The owner of the man on earth.

(solomon shiloh)

Edited by shiloh 2012

There is no architectural temple of solomon. solomon temple means the temple of salem, you can also call it "hiero-jeru salem". "Temple" of solomon" phrase is a metaphor. it does not mean a church like building. it means a spiritual maturing of peace of mankind. it also copnsist of "peace with man and woman, also peace of mankind and the angels. this temple of solomon is realised at the end of the times. it is also related to the arrival of marduk for the sacred wedding of man and angels.

with the marduk, or rather mary dock, there is a ufo which bring our God to the world. it means that Shiloh, and the King david has already arrived and has carried out their job for the temple of solomon dedicated to God by david, but somehow it was for solomon to be realised. temple of solomon certainly related to marduk.

marduk-mary deck- or mary dock is a star of gas in which there is a great ufo bringing our Lord in his-her real existence. it also has a lot of meteors around it to save the mary dock or deck which has the ufo of Our Lord.

+++Come Marduk, the Lordess of the human life on Earth, kill the life and encarnate the death! the Lordess of life and death. Prepare the man for eternal life, fotonic being: kill the death and create life, which is up to . The Lucifer and El Shaddai, Mary-Dock.

She is a gas star, though of which is not the only phenomenon. The throne of the God is with her. Her orbit is not a fixed one, she can go and come, set or rise. In fact her arriving this time is not a casual arrival like the ones before. She has a very special reason this time, that is being Messiah, the saviour of the mankind. She is coming for a very "sacred wedding" ceremony. There will be no killers at the wedding party since they all will be destroyed / ex under the holy fire and stones of Lord marduk, Her excellencies.

Her job is no way a demonic one, her orbit is rightful and truthful. Her address and message is not for fun neither. In fact the revelation of her has already been revealed and done, instructed of the job of El Shaddai, which is life and death, man and woman, being and non-being. She is the Lordess of the life and death of course.

+++Lo! Excellencies Marduk El Shaddai, The Mary-Dock! The Lordess of beauty and the strength!

Rise now! Come to me, ascend to me all in your true person!

Ascend me at the uppermost horizon!

Sight me closer for centuries I am waiting for thee.

Hover down please! Land down! Set to Seth!

Come closer! Let us turn together on the same orbit as you and me, the Earth.

Your fire burns me more than Etna, more than Ararat!

Your stones on the killers make me so happy.

Your light enligten me.

Hower down please, Bring us gifts for our sacred wedding

Bring your gifts of shalom hiero at Becca!

Accept the gifts of this Poor of shalom hiero.

Kill the cruel obediants and actors of the sin.

++Her excellencies El Shaddai mary dock has already arrived and started her job. first indonesia, japan, british petroleum disaster, its coming from the east to the west. last job will be the usa, that is atlantis. usa: that's atlantis, will be ex. while el shaddai allowing meteor rains all over the world, the biggest meteor will hit the north usa.

usa tried to escape to space but, with the chalenger disaster, angels did not allow usa to go escape to the space :)), instead usa was directed to middle asia, to shiloh, and to the promised land.

el shaddai mary dock id the owner of the man on earth. she is the owner of the light and also the death. she has both the life and the death. she has ability to create the dead bodies. so does jesus.

in fact mary-dock is coming for a sacred wedding, to messiah: king solomon.

so: come mary dock, kill the sinful life and incarnate the innocent dead. come burn us in your light. come tear off the childrens of the tyrannical judges and prosecutors.

the world is "jesus" and "mary-dock" is maria, the god-el shaddai is coming in a ufo in mary dock: just on the sacred wedding

+++ the world magnets will change opposite, and the world will start to turn opposite direction. moon will, may be, ex. volcanos, for example etna will burst very strongly. an important meteor will hit around the lakes in the usa. it will be the end of the usa, thats so called atlantis civilization.

+++marduk: mary deck or mary dock: that is the greatest and most beautiful space ship of mary.

Annunnaki: jananoahky: God Noah

and

Nibiru: Nebi-Ra: Nebi-Roi: the prophecy of Ra... The messenger of Ra, The owner of the man on earth.

(solomon shiloh)

What was that? It looks like a mash-up of anything random relating to religion with qualifiers and then new spellings to show it must be something real. I don't know what to think of this. Could you explain further and maybe give some references so I could research it if I wanted to?

Thanks I think.... ::so confused::

Aus

no Aus, that post was so retarded it is comical.

it was almost even lovecraftian in its tone, but i wouldnt give it that much credit.

no doubt by a fly-by poster who will never return to argue/explain.

Shiloh, my giddy aunt!

what a nutjob

:rolleyes:

What was that? It looks like a mash-up of anything random relating to religion with qualifiers and then new spellings to show it must be something real. I don't know what to think of this. Could you explain further and maybe give some references so I could research it if I wanted to?

Thanks I think.... ::so confused::

Aus

Sorry for grammar mistakes. I hoped you were clever enough to grasp the religional meaning form what I wrote in grammatical mistakes.

I wanted to say in short: The temple of solomon is not a building. It is the temple of salem(peace) of woman and woman, and angels and the man. This temple of solomon(peace) is realised with the coming of Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit comes with the Marduk in where there exists the most beauriful space ship in the universe: The spaceship of Mary, The Holy Spirit. Marduk will hover down to land on Earth in Shiloh down Ararat at the time of Shiloh: The messiah and the King Solomon. But: all this story is due to Lord David, the lion of Juda, and the lion of God.

Understand now .....????

This alchemy is due to the light of Ra. Holy Spirit. The temple of solomon means the togetherness of the properties of the sun and the moon. The creational power of the both phenomena makes the alchemy you say of. That is the 5-6-7-8- or even may be the 11th dimension of being. It means the man's passing to cosmic life. That's no death. That's the human angelic being. Taking the light from Gods to the Earth, to the human.

Yet, no cement temple of solomon had been built. It is a metaphor for the sacred wedding of man and woman, earth and the cosmos, angels and the human beings. The turning of Marduk is for this reason. marduk is the evangel for the peace of the earth and the Gods. And our Lordess, Mary, Lucifer, the light of B, or Holy Ra is coming to earth with Marduk/Mary-Dock. There is the most beautiful spaceship of Our Goddess in the gas clouds of Marduk. The Lordess is coming for a very special Sacred wedding this time, Queen of Sheba is coming for King Solomon. There is the sacred wedding in the temple of Solomon: le Seraglio de Le Roi Solomon .

understand ....????

understand ..????

Edited by shiloh 2012

According to what I have found Solomon's temple was a real temple not just an anology

http://en.wikipedia....omon%27s_Temple

That is the legend, but according to latest archeological evidence very unlikely. Before the Babylonian conquest most inhabitants of J'lem practiced the Assyrian cults. If there were any Jews at all in the city it would certainly not have warranted a big temple, a little churchlet would have sufficed.

That is the legend, but according to latest archeological evidence very unlikely. Before the Babylonian conquest most inhabitants of J'lem practiced the Assyrian cults. If there were any Jews at all in the city it would certainly not have warranted a big temple, a little churchlet would have sufficed.

Why dont you try to be believe me? I am saying from the first hand that there is no cement-stone-brick temple of Solomon. Solomon temple is the title used for the human brethren at the end of the times. Yachin and Boaz are two aspects of the salem/brethren. The salem/peace: of yachin and boaz, that is the salem of the man and the angels: the man and the woman: and the moon and the sun. The moon existed-created billion of centuries before the sun. the moon is the the light of The Lucifer, the holy of thge holiest.

Edited by shiloh 2012

Why dont you try to be believe me? I am saying from the first hand that there is no cement-stone-brick temple of Solomon. Solomon temple is the title used for the human brethren at the end of the times. Yachin and Boaz are two aspects of the salem/brethren. The salem/peace: of yachin and boaz, that is the salem of the man and the angels: the man and the woman: and the moon and the sun. The moon existed-created billion of centuries before the sun. the moon is the the light of The Lucifer, the holy of thge holiest.

So, nothing under the illusion?

Yeh, kind of what I said...

whats under solomons temple?

Solomon's Jaw.

H.

Solomons tempel a legend? Questionmark not first time i have seen you try to debunk something without knowing anything about it.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/10/071023-jerusalem-artifacts.html

http://www.livescience.com/9828-ancient-wall-possibly-built-king-solomon.html

Solomons tempel a legend? Questionmark not first time i have seen you try to debunk something without knowing anything about it.

http://news.national...-artifacts.html

http://www.livescien...ng-solomon.html

Everyday use ceramic shards as "prove of a temple"? Nice one. Those things are attributed to a temple because people want to see a temple there. Not because a temple has been found. If you want to believe that is fine with me. If you want to show that there is a temple (instead of whatever building) the minimum you need is an accurate description contemporary of it. So far all "temporary" descriptions we have were forged by Oded Golan. No serious archeologist using scientific methods is going to tell you that it was there but they are looking for it on the East Hill.

Everyday use ceramic shards as "prove of a temple"? Nice one. Those things are attributed to a temple because people want to see a temple there. Not because a temple has been found. If you want to believe that is fine with me. If you want to show that there is a temple (instead of whatever building) the minimum you need is an accurate description contemporary of it. So far all "temporary" descriptions we have were forged by Oded Golan. No serious archeologist using scientific methods is going to tell you that it was there but they are looking for it on the East Hill.

It is a legend, and also it is a lie for the sleep of ignorant ones to continue their sleeping. All freemasonry and Israel know that Solomon Temple is not a stone-cement-brick temple. It is a term used for the brethren of all countries and peoples under the flag of Messiah King Solomon, or Shiloh, or machhammaddim in Torah.

But of course our heavenly lord of lords and the king of kings is The Green Man, King David, and Alias. The Lion. Or, the dog (sphenx?) lying before the Egytians Pyramids. All architectural evidences are a true lie.

It is a legend, and also it is a lie for the sleep of ignorant ones to continue their sleeping. All freemasonry and Israel know that Solomon Temple is not a stone-cement-brick temple. It is a term used for the brethren of all countries and peoples under the flag of Messiah King Solomon, or Shiloh, or machhammaddim in Torah.

But of course our heavenly lord of lords and the king of kings is The Green Man, King David, and Alias. The Lion. Or, the dog (sphenx?) lying before the Egytians Pyramids. All architectural evidences are a true lie.

I do not doubt that there was a little synagogue somewhere in Jlem, after all at least the ruling elite are claimed to have been Jews (or proto-Jews), that was called "Salomon's temple" or something along those lines. What is quite difficult for me to believe is that there was a big mythical building. There were not enough people professing Judaism in all what is now Israel at the time to be able to pay for something like Herod the Great's building.

• 3 months later...

:wacko:When the Knights of the Temple in Jerusalem arrived there they found a valuable treasure. The question is what's hiding under Alaqsa. According to ancient texts like the Quran when he was King Solomon in the Holy Land.Devils teaching to people magic & when Solomon understood the issue Ordered that all books of witchcraft among the people gathered & the books wewe buried in the Temple . The templars found the books that they gave too much power & Order to pop them as heretics, and the last of whom was still burning in Paris but The legacy of freemasons Left to their heirs .If you want to know more about this search the arrivals hashem film in truetube or youtube or google . :wacko:

• 9 months later...

Jacob actually built the first Masjid (a place of worship). Then when King Nebuchadrezzar ruled he destroyed the Jewish in the Holy Land and broke up the kingdom and took the to Babylon in Iraq as slaves. They were cut off of the true religion and scripture and under the infulence of Babylon for a very long time which distoreted Judaism.. The Tlmud which was written by 70 Rabbis in Babylon influenced the regime. There is no suck thing as Solomons Temple, those Rabbis made this up (which is known as the secret societies) During the time of Solomon he wrecked the original Masjid by expaniding it...and the people of the land followed what the devils gave out Magic books and he buried them under his thrown. Has anyone heard of the Kabalah? This is based off of Jewish mysticism or magic. To use the "gods" as the Pharoes did. This is a GREAT treasure to know and utilize. This is what they found the Knights Templar during the crusades. Solomon was told by god these things and when he was still on Gods side he demanded all the books in his land be hidden there. Until later on in life he gave in to his many wives "gods"..as you should know are demonic entities. Check out the back of the dollar bill. The Solomons Seal or what people thing is (a jewish star) Davids star....not true. They then used it for everything we know today. The symbols are everywhere. I can tell you more

If ancients want tell something through their myths, they mean not actually to ordinary men and open to all. It is always mysterious , to decipher it you must break the codes and . . .

When they tell you the Ark of the covenant is in Nebo , jordan : under temple , Jerusalem : Axum , Ethiopia or England . . . It . . be all true. All have one thing , you would focus on that ONE THING. What is one thing ? I CAN'T TELL YOU RIGHT NOW.

• 5 months later...

This night I was dreaming about a Group of People, they want the Humans to eat something bad. I gone to protest. Than the Group of People did show his realy face, a sect, they did spoke about a building under salomons temple.

Solomon was never a real character from history.

The true meaning of SOLOMON is temple of the sun, SOL, OM, ON are all ancient words for the sun.

The writers of the bible made the concept into a fictional character who never even existed.

The true meaning of the temple of the sun is highly spiritual. It is a symbol of the perfected soul, where the solar chakra (666) circulates spiritual energy into 8.

No, it actually means "Lonely Moon" : SOLO MON.

Or something like Oh Solo Mio, maybe?

It's true, I tell ya.

Solomon was never a real character from history.

The true meaning of SOLOMON is temple of the sun, SOL, OM, ON are all ancient words for the sun.

The writers of the bible made the concept into a fictional character who never even existed.

The true meaning of the temple of the sun is highly spiritual. It is a symbol of the perfected soul, where the solar chakra (666) circulates spiritual energy into 8.

Solomon dictionary.gif masc. proper name, Biblical name of David's son, king of Judah and Israel and wisest of all men, from Gk. Solomon, from Heb. Sh'lomoh, from shelomo "peaceful," from shalom "peace." The Arabic form is Suleiman. The common medieval form was Salomon (Vulgate, Tyndale, Douai); Solomon was used in Geneva Bible and KJV. Used allusively for "a wise ruler" since 1550s. (Emphasis added).

http://www.etymonlin...hp?term=Solomon

. .