Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

whats under solomons temple?

00buckshot

The name of the "Knights Templar" comes from the Temple Mount, which is currently the site of the al-Aqsa Mosque. When the Knights Templar were founded they were given the al-Aqsa as their headquarters. The al-Aqsa Mosque is built on the ruins of Solomon's Temple. This provides one of the connections between the Knights Templar and the Masons, who believe that their society was founded by the architect of Solomon's Temple.

Welcome to um glad to have you, But we already know; this thread went on for so long it became a joke thread, you will see that from time to time. w00t.gifgrin2.gif

I think they found something that threatened the power of the Church.  Since the church eventually had them all killed.  What that could be I have no idea though.

729523[/snapback]

The Knight Templars become very rich and very powerfull where they got there money from I not sure and the Church didn't agree with there views on christanity and I belive they peeved off of the one the Kings of Europe and he help in the extermination of the Templars..

As for there Ark of The convent I belive there is a small Church in Ethopia that a Holy man looks after and only he allowed in it and him alone and he chooses the next or should I say he told by God who to choose next. One person did go in the church but something blasted him out of the door and he was dead but no mark or damage as if is life was drained.. there video out about this from national geographic.. very interesting watching

Maybe he did, but just didn't tell anyone! who knows what a man will hide under a dark temple, hmm.gif

730491[/snapback]

do I have to answer that question? laugh.gif

What's under Solomon's temple?

His basement of course!

You do not know what the grail is blink.gif

743919[/snapback]

no-one else is really sure either though Isis.

is it a cup

is it a bloodline

is it a load of bull

etc

The Stables of Solomon where beneath the temple. Some of these contained vaults.

743919[/snapback]

no-one else is really sure either though Isis.

is it a cup

is it a bloodline

is it a load of bull

etc

744010[/snapback]

It's the blood line me thinks, but the church would never say so!That would make Jesus look to much like a mortal man, and not the son of God, As Gods son he should be able to forgo women! hmm.gif

I don't beleive the sacred bloodline theory as presented in "Holy Blood, Holy Grail".

Just like the Priori part, it wasn't very well researched.

It sold a lot of books though.

I have to wounder, the thought it was a cup, or some other object does not hold a great deal of value, There is no proof of anything much, except Mary and her love for Jesus, and what women would love a man so much, that she would not want to carry his child, Mary new Jesus's days were few the romans wanted him dead, I could see where she would want to have a child to love and remember him by,Thats just a womens point of view, For a women knows no greater love then the child she carrys of her beloved!

No, I do beleive that Jesus was a historical figure and that he was most likely married. The gnostic gospels support this. I beleive he was a teacher from the school of John the Baptist and that these were partly based upon some of the Egyptian mystery schools.

I don't beleive that Mary Magdellin landed in France after the crucifiction with a female child, as the legend claims, and that the decendents were the Merovingian dynasty in France and that the bloodline still continues to this day.

One thing is certain, and that is that the Roman catholic Church marginalized her relationship with Jesus and her position in his ministry.

Actually theres no evidence at all that Mary or Jesus ever existed

unless you count the font of all historic knowledge

the bible

yes.gif

Marduk, must everything be black or white, do you believe things that only you can see, You know my stance on the bible, but i was only saying, IF there were a grail, I would believe it to be Mary, it is the only thing that makes since to me, reason being what i stated above, The grail would have to be of great importance, and a child would be, no other object in my mind would mean much, To carry a child of the man you loved would be holy for any women not just Mary! blush.gif

Oh i agree completely but my point is that the Holy grail is a christian mythos

therefore you kinda have to believe in christianity to believe it exists.

same as God

thumbsup.gif

But the grail aslo exists in pre-christian Celtic mythology.

744140[/snapback]

The Holy Grail isn't really a pagan myth.

its a christian one.

the pagan myth relates to cauldrons not the cup used by jesus at the last supper.

thats just christianity

Well i guess that would leave me in the middle, as you already know Marduk, i have a celtic cross tatt. on my back, but i also believe in God as well as Jesus, It is the bible i do not put much faith in, I guess faith is alot like love it can make you blind at times. hmm.gif

Like I said, whatever that is wink2.gif

I belive Jesus existed, but who he was and what he was is a mystery to me.

The Holy book has been changed so much in the past that I do not know what´s correct.

The history is written by the winners..(of wars etc)

I think the Bible has been changed to suite different rulers at different times.

Im not religious, but sometimes God makes more sense than science.

Science is so limited to natures/Universes rules and comes to dead ends constantly.

Our brains was not made to understand these things, that is why it is so difficult.

Thats why we all are sitting here talking and wondering.

Okay, now I am way off thread here...

Edited by Kaj

744140[/snapback]

its a christian one.

the pagan myth relates to cauldrons not the cup used by jesus at the last supper.

thats just christianity

744189[/snapback]

But look at the Arthurian legends. The grail was a life-giving, mystical entity, not unlike the cauldrons of Celtic mythology.

isis, the Celtic high-cross was originally pagan. It pre-dates Christianity, but was adopted by the Christian church.

744140[/snapback]

its a christian one.

thats just christianity

744189[/snapback]

But look at the Arthurian legends. The grail was a life-giving, mystical entity, not unlike the cauldrons of Celtic mythology.

isis, the Celtic high-cross was originally pagan. It pre-dates Christianity, but was adopted by the Christian church.

745672[/snapback]

The arthurian legends were interwoven with the grail myth in the 6th century.

The arthurian legend "la morte d'arthur" was written by a priest y'know

thumbsup.gif Nexxt, you'll be trying to tell me that the 4 gospels of the new testement were interwoven with pagan and egyptian mythology, and we all know that that's heretical! devil.gif

thumbsup.gif Nexxt, you'll be trying to tell me that the 4 gospels of the new testement were interwoven with pagan and egyptian mythology, and we all know that that's heretical! devil.gif

745709[/snapback]

I'd never say that

theres enough websites doing that already far more competantly than i could.

w00t.gif

No the four new testaments were wrote by men for men for the church, and after Jesus death, there fore who knows what id true and what is made up, the time line that goes along with these books do not match, our own historical records, The close's truth you you are going to find will be in the old testament, That is if you believe in the bible, And before you ask, YES, i believe very strongly in GOD, but i have doubt about any book wrote by men, blind faith does not include dumb thinking. innocent.giforiginal.gif