Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

whats under solomons temple?

00buckshot

Question[ "whats under Solomon's Temple?

Answer Solomon's cellar :lol:

Rainbow Rowan,

Your input is much appreciated by me at least. lol. I've been reading that Intelligent Design E-book which is a very interesting read.

When many questions are answered by a theory it makes the theory more plausible. I have been of the opinion for some time now that perhaps there was more than one "creator" of our 'world'.

On that note maybe the Templars found definitive proof that this was the case. Remember in the bible it says that Solomon would be the wisest man to ever live on earth - before, during and after his time. So who else but Solomon would have proof of our true existence and purpose as humans?

And if they did find proof that we were created by a master race of 'humanoids' from another place and time this would certainly be a direct threat to the power the 'church' exuded at the time.

Edited by Mesobaite

okay first off, immortal technique rules, and secondly, theres no way the holy grail could be buried underneath solomons temple...seeing as the temple was built long before the last supper.

Oh i agree completely but my point is that the Holy grail is a christian mythos

therefore you kinda have to believe in christianity to believe it exists.

same as God

:tu:

Your point is well taken . . . . the grail, Mary, Joseph, Jesus . . . . all lie somewhere beyond historical evidences.

But let us form a hypothesis for a moment that will combine your posture with that of those who believe such persons were historic characters.

The Knights (who were not yet the Knights Templar at that time . . . . an error stated here by several) excavated under the temple for what was reported to be about nine years. So in our hypothesis, let us assume that they discovered the body of Jesus. We will pretend that it was in a copper coffin with an inscription to better preserve the corpse and to have no doubts as to its identity.

Now we have something that the vatican would want to be kept silent. To prove that the physical resurrection never happened would destroy the basic tenent of Christianity.

So the knights could not take a boat from Israel to Rome . . . . the shortest route . . . . but instead went overland with their heavy cargo.

According to the research done by the GAF Corporation that produces products using the chemical diazo . . . . there was the possibility of a monk in Constantinople in ancient times discovering the compound to produce copies of documents without physically doing so. It's commercial use did not come into being until mid-1800s but the GAF tale is interesting and the process was simply to moisten a piece of paper with diazo and then place it over the original in the sunlight and soon the images started to appear.

So we will pretend that the knights heard of this monk and took the body to him with a large shroud to be dipped in the chemical and placed over and under the body . . . . both sides being "copied." We will also assume that the knights were shrewd and made a second copy that was left in the safekeeping of the monk . . . . probably with a healthy reward for doing so.

Now the knights could show the shroud . . . . not the body . . . . and had the assurance that they would not be immediately killed to protect the secret. Meanwhile, the body was hidden and the shroud was given to the vatican where it was most likely promptly destroyed.

Now we can call upon historic fact to blend with out hypothesis . . . . a quote worth blending . . . . "Pons de la Roche presents to Amadeus de Tramelay, Archbishop of Besançon, the Shroud that his son Othon de la Roche, Latin Duke of Athens, had sent him from Constantinople."

So now the shroud (the second copy) appears and is eventually passed to the royalty of Italy by a widow of a Knight Templar.

While I am certain that some holes exist and that many will be eager to point them out . . . . it is nonetheless a creative folly that tries to explore the possibilities of what existed under Solomon's Temple.

• 4 months later...

But there were only nine Templars in the beginning.

If they fronted up to the Pope and said "we've evidence that'll destroy your religion" would he (a) throw money at them or (B) have them quickly killed and then denounced as traitors and heretics?

But there were only nine Templars in the beginning.

If they fronted up to the Pope and said "we've evidence that'll destroy your religion" would he (a) throw money at them or (B) have them quickly killed and then denounced as traitors and heretics?

Not that there's any record of them doing anything like that. In fact, until there were a great many more members, there's no actual record of them doing anything but what they were formed to do -- making sure stupid Europeans didn't get themselves killed in the Levant when they wombled over there to make mon... save Jesus from the evil heathens.

--Jaylemurph

Under Solomon's Temple?? Whole Load of Soil!! :P

I'd forgotten about that post. I think I need to change some of my personal display settings. I mean, everyone loves les heroes mals rases, but does it really help people understand the true me like "I am Evil. Eeeevvvviiiilllll"?

--Jaylemurph

I found that post quite hilarious. It's a little known fact that jaylemurph moonlights as a comedian. The Comedy Channel tried to recruit him but he's too good for them.

Then again, when someone writes such obtuse nonsense as the post to which jaylemurph was replying, it's hard to hold back.

So, have we answered the question: What's under Solomon's temple? Is it his basement? Wine cellar? A bunch of dirt? The mole people? His temporomandibular joint? (Think about that last one. All right, so I'm no jaylemurph.)

Kittens.

Really, I don't know.

I read "buried treasure" in some books. But it's always buried treasure and riches when you hear about hidden things. Who knows. Do some research on it.

I found that post quite hilarious. It's a little known fact that jaylemurph moonlights as a comedian. The Comedy Channel tried to recruit him but he's too good for them.

Then again, when someone writes such obtuse nonsense as the post to which jaylemurph was replying, it's hard to hold back.

So, have we answered the question: What's under Solomon's temple? Is it his basement? Wine cellar? A bunch of dirt? The mole people? His temporomandibular joint? (Think about that last one. All right, so I'm no jaylemurph.)

I reckon the secret treasure under the Temple is the ultimate "How to Write a Best-Selling Pseudo-History Book That Isn't Silly". Needless to say, the treasure is yet to be found.

--Jaylemurph

What's buried under the temple????

Easy, I buried my lunch money and a few presidents, and the Book of Ages, and a secret weapon(ie lightsabers, and battlestars) under there, that clear it up for you.

EA

LOL Kittens?

Generally speaking, kmt, I regard you as the go-to person for Egyptian knowledge. But the oldest LolCat I know of is from 1905:

See?

...but if anyone could clue us in on older Egyptian ones, it would be you!

--Jaylemurph

Edited by jaylemurph

Generally speaking, kmt, I regard you as the go-to person for Egyptian knowledge. But the oldest LolCat I know of is from 1905:

See?

...but if anyone could clue us in on older Egyptian ones, it would be you!

--Jaylemurph

Well, gees, you learn something every day. I'd never even heard of "lolcats" till now. Sorry to say I don't know of any examples from ancient Egypt, but they're may be a few more modern examples. :D

As i havev said before underneath solomans temple is solomons cellar!!

Whats buried under solomons Temple? The foundations, the plan, upon which Rosslyn also seems to have been built. The secret is in the architecture - always people think its an object, never the plan itself, never the architecture. You think something was buried under solomons temple and transported to Rosslyn maybe? Of course it was, think about it, the plan is exactly the same. The architecture is the secret. Its a big code - and if you decode the architecture and the plan you get a message. And yes I have done it myself, its just that people refuse to even consider that its the architecture and the plan,they want the holy grail, the ark of the covenant, expecting an object - and not looking at whats right in front of their eyes. So you continue to believe what you will - I know different.

As i havev said before underneath solomans temple is solomons cellar!!

and loads of centuries old aged WINE!!!

Lets DIG!!

• 2 weeks later...