Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Grays

ShadyLady

What is your view on the Grays?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. What is your view on the Grays?

• Good
    • Evil
    • Neutral
    • Don't exist
    • Not sure

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tillghast

• thepsychoticseaotter

• Aslan

• uranium101

EVIL!!!!!!!! why do think they've been abductioning people, to find our weaknesses!

alien.gif = devil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gif EVIL

Or they could be abducting to help us. I have been abducted...a few times... and it was a positive impact for me...

Besides...Mankind's worst enemy is themselves, which is mankind's biggest weakness.

I think we are more evil then the greys. Think about it, if we find a specimen, of any kind, we'd kill it or atleast capture it. Greys just study us, which is quite obvious. They treat us like how we treat woodland creatures. So far I haven't been abducted, atleast I don't think. I think my town would be a bad place for ufo landings because the yards arent that big. Not big enough to hold a swimming pool anyway. So who here really thinks Greys are good creatures? Maybe they want to bring peace to us. Just because we may be hostile doesn't mean that I'd actually would be. Maybe the greys go after drunks, hippies, and other crazy people.

Yep AlienSama I agree with what you said that humans are more evil than the Grays, at least as a species.

By the way AlienSama, they don't need a very big landing spot. alien.gif

I would say neutral, they probably don't realise what there doing to their abductees is upsetting

They do not understand because they do not have the same emotions that humans do. Like they could kill someone and feel absolutely no remorse, but it was not a hostile act.

Not every abductee has a negative effect after the abduction, at the time mine was negative, but now it has brought a positive effect upon me...

Hmmmm......I think they are nutral now,but will someday make us slaves.....personally I think after we become slaves they will treat us very well....besides we need something to come and watch over us and keep us from killing everything we build on.....

• 3 weeks later...

evil...hahahahaha! they will come in the night, w/ weapons of mass destruction, and blow us to smithereens because they feel like it...

I voted don't exist

However, if "don't exist, and yet somehow manage to make you despair of the important faculty of separating reality from La La Land" had been there, I would have voted for that.

i voted evil, put it this way i don't want to see another one unless its at the hollow end of my shotgun ph34r.gifgunsmilie.gif

I voted don't exist, unless you count the little rubber one I keep in my room. He's evil.

does he have a nuclear warhead in his pocket? it proves my theory, i tell you!!!!

unless i'm going nuts....

I voted nuetral. I know for a fact they are just waiting for us to cause our own extinction so they can take over and start life on the planet anew with what remains of our civilization...and history repeats itself. Just as mammals and humans inherited Earth from the dinosaurs...so will the greys inherrit the Earth. Untill....supernova. Puts things in perspective truth be told. alien.gif

Maybe the greys go after drunks, hippies, and other crazy people.

whats wrong with hippies? grin2.gif

I voted neutral as that is my experience of them. Im not sure exactly what there agenda is and until i do i shall vote neutral.

I say they are neutral. They are GREY after all, a very neutral color of grey. Green ones are probably just wanting to be friends, and will be our best allies in any conflict. But watch out for the red ones, very nasty. And I don't even want to think about the polkadot ones... wacko.gif

I voted neutral. Maybe some grays like humans as much as humans like grays and some grays hate humans/want to just experiment on humans, as some humans do to grays.

Hope that is understandable! wacko.gif

But I aint read everything about them yet...so my opinion could change.

Thank you ansemheart. And what particular point were you trying to make? If that was directed at uranium101, I applaud you; if not, I'm afraid you're going to have to clarify.

so little devil faces if pointing to me explain that my post was wrong and that peace does not exist for eternity. am i right? or wrong? (probably the latter) okay it's thundering outside and the wind is really picking up so i may have to close the window now...(air conditioner broke)

I say they are neutral.  They are GREY after all, a very neutral color of grey.  Green ones are probably just wanting to be friends, and will be our best allies in any conflict.  But watch out for the red ones, very nasty.  And I don't even want to think about the polkadot ones... wacko.gif

laugh.gif @ Shadeaux......great! thumbsup.gif