Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Grays

ShadyLady

What is your view on the Grays?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. What is your view on the Grays?

• Good
    • Evil
    • Neutral
    • Don't exist
    • Not sure

I think we are more evil then the greys. Think about it, if we find a specimen, of any kind, we'd kill it or atleast capture it. Greys just study us, which is quite obvious. They treat us like how we treat woodland creatures. So far I haven't been abducted, atleast I don't think. I think my town would be a bad place for ufo landings because the yards arent that big. Not big enough to hold a swimming pool anyway. So who here really thinks Greys are good creatures? Maybe they want to bring peace to us. Just because we may be hostile doesn't mean that I'd actually would be.

I agree with this, totally and fully.

Same as my thoughts about humans anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tillghast

• thepsychoticseaotter

• ShadyLady

• uranium101

Hmmmm,

if the aliens come take away Aslan and give him an anal probe I vote good. If they came here to help hippies, crazies, yobs, and other assorted n'er do wells. Then I vote evil, too many of those on campus already.

Sorry Aslan, it's for the greater good that we sacrifice a few.

I'm just kidding Aslan...don't want to be on his bad side.... sad.gif

If they come and give me an anal probe I might vote good too.

EDIT: On second thoughts I might not. They can certainly buy me dinner and take me to the cinema, though.

Edited by Aslan

evil or not,tell them juz not to insert that gadget thing up the noze or anal.....it kinda suck u know.....

EVIL. Can't say why just a gut feeling they are not here (if they really are) for our well being. If they ever mass land head for the hills....

shadylady, it appears most people picked evil over good. that doesn't make much sense. how do we know they exist? were you abducted any?

I believe the greys are our distant descendants. They have, contrary to all odds, survived many

mellinia, the sun has exhausted much of it's hydrogen and ballooned out, and reddened.

The changes in the sun have boiled the earths oceans and forced our descendants to move to

the outer regions of our solar system, and they have done so, and survived, and adapted. Their

vision has changed to be optimized for the infrared and dimmer light further out from our sun.

They're skin is grey because the peak of the solar radiation is now in the infrared and most biological

organisms have adapted and developed pigments that are selective in this region rather than in the

region we now consider visible light.

But there is a limit to just how much they can adapt. Photosynthesis requires photons of a

certain energy that corrospond to spectral lines in the red and blue visible light region, and in the

distant future our sun will no longer provide enough blue light, particularly in the distant regions

of the solar system where the infrared hasn't cooked everything. And eventually as it continues to

redden and swell even these regions become uninhabitable.

Our descendents, by this time have mastered not just space but time travel. And they have an

understanding of time that far exceeds our own. They have decided to escape into the past, to

continue their line, our distant line, in the past, essentially creating a new timeline, for the timeline

they are descended from isn't ours, and they aren't descended from exactly us, but people like us

that did not experience they're coming back, a different timeline. They, by coming back, are creating

a new timeline, one in which we live.

Going back in time presents a problem for them in as much as they have adapted to an

environment that was not present in our time. They are not adapted to a sun that has it's peak

spectral output in what we consider visible light. They are not adapted to withstand the high

ultra-violet levels that we experience. There are no doubt other numerous adaptations they have

made over the mellinia that are maladaptive for our time.

But they wish to carry their intellectual capabilities forward, so they decided to create a hybrid

race, a race which will possess their intellectual abilities but adaptations that are appropriate for this

time period. Eyes that see in the visible light. Skin with pigments that are protective against

moderate levels of UV. The ability to eat and digest and extract energy from our food sources.

This is even possible ONLY because they are our descendants and thus share a good deal of common DNA with us. Or should I say our equivalent from another timeline.

The number of abductions peaked a few years back, it has fallen off. One of two things is true,

either the hybridization program has succeeded, and the hybrids will be coming to live with us

en-masse, and if history is repeated, as in all cases where a technologically advanced race comes

and lives with a less advanced, we will be in essence conquered, at least they will be calling the

shots, or, the hybridization program has failed, and they (we in the distant future) are a doomed

race.

But this is the reason they are interested in OUR DNA, not much in other species here on earth,

and it's also why abductions follow familial lines, they are specifically interested in those individuals

who ARE their ancestors, those individuals whose genetic line does survive the eons, not the rest of

us who are genetic dead ends. And that means those who are repeatedly abducted, those whose

children or parents were also abducted, should feel special, because you can know your genetic line

survives the eons. You have a kind of physical immortality that non-abductees do not share.

Nanook you have it wrong; we are their descendents so to speak. I agree with most of the other stuff you said. Mars used to look like earth. They have always looked like that. To them we are one big repopulation project. They tried to create more of themselves because mars was almost a dead planet so they decided to move off. Kind of how we are currently trying to do with animals that we have made extinct that still have descendants that will accept the dna of the extinct animal. You know the process where they extract the dna from the fertilized egg and replace it with the one of the extinct animal. The mixture of their dna with the monkeys that we evolved from gave them us humans. If evolution was completely real we would have stopped evolving at the 3rd stage, thats when they stepped in. At that point we were already smart enough to kill everything, their was no reason for us to continue to evolve. The reason that they probe us and what not, is simply because it takes too long for us to die. By that time our bodies are useles to their studies. They want to know why we do what we do and why. How our bodies act when we are still young, healthy and fertile. They are not emotionless but close to it. They don't see the harm that they are doing to the abductees, unlike me most of the others went crazy or forgot. I remember allot about what they said. For whatever reason the machine they use that's supposed to erase your memory didn't work on me. They use their camera orbs to study use using camoflouge to see if they will ever be able to have open contact with us as they did in the time of the egyptians. I know about them so they usually check up on me from time to time.

If you think I'm a nut job thats okay. I don't mind but if your interested in asking me a question feel free to e-mail me. I'll answer all questions to the fullest extent I can. Try to have specific things to ask me.

I voted don't exist.

The main reason is that most of the sightings of the "Grey's" happens at night and the light levels might be to low to reveal the true coloration. Although there are lights accompanied(sp?) with their visitation that could give a pale complextion the look of being grey. Also I think that the "Grey" phenomenom is becoming to wide spread over the decades because of the media and sci-fi movies and shows, ex. X-Files. alien.gif

The X-Files... Those aren't shows, those are documentaries... alien.gif

For some they may be real life interpretations of one's life. thumbsup.gif

I don't know how to react to the above post, want to laugh, but yet can't bring myself to do it, this saddens me greatly.

Well windy I'm glad you can be so open about it (self deletes rude comments about wanting to play Bermuda Triangle with him)

evil or not,tell them juz not to insert that gadget thing up the noze or anal.....it kinda suck u know.....

looks like they probed and took away your keyboard skills laugh.gif

hmm, i need someone to prove to me that these things exist at all before i even think about it...

can anyone show me a little proof? why do you lot believe in the little buggers?

Hmmm... i think they're either good or neutral. Think of it this way, if they were truly evil, then they would have wiped us out a long time ago, and not give us chancec to develope advanced weaponry (i.e. nukes.)

Alternatively, you could hold the opinion that they didn't wipe us out a long time ago, and allowed us to get nuclear weapons because, in fact, they do not exist.

I tend to think they are hive minded and something tells me they are of a plant (possibly fungal) origin. I also think slaves or not they do not have our best interests in mind. I mean look at a picture of one of those things I feel evil just radiating off it.

Also look at most abductions, "medical experiments" that resemble medieval torture.

No no good at all with them alien.gif = devil.gif

I think they are evil. Any creature that comes in the night and gang bangs you without your permision can't be good. Now if they left money on the night table that would be fine.