Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

a new earth

NJC

I read this book about god who's creating a new earth with goldenmountains on it because the old earth will pass away.Satan will be thrown to the bottemlesspit for 1000 years and all his followlers(and people who have been cast down to hell) will take a swim in the lake of fire(the second death).The people with their name in the lamb book of life will be save by god.What will happen to earth people who had 666 on them(obeyed the beast devil.gif )have rejected jesus forever. People who had rejected the beast will be killed or force to obey the beast.If any who refuse to follow the beast devil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gif will get killed but they might have gone to heaven innocent.gifinnocent.gifinnocent.gif 1.Roman Empire will be revived into a 10 nation confederacy(Rev.13:1)

2.Anit-Christ will rise

3.Anti-Christ and Israel will make a peace agreement

4.144,000 Jewish evangelist and 2 witnesses will minister publically

5.A northern Coalition force will fight Israel

6.The anti-Christ get a wound in his head from possibly an assination attemp on him.He will recover quickly, then be worshipped.(Rev. 13:1 ,10

7.(False prophet and anti-christ are tw different people)False prophet will exhault to the anit-christ

8. world Gov.,Economy, and religion will develop (Rev.13:4-18

9.Anit-Christ will break peace treaty will Israel

10. Believers of God will be persicuted ( these believers will be jewish most likely, becuz people that has heard of God before the rapture,and denied him.Then after the rapture when they repent it would be too late, but jews (true jews) will not

11.The apostate church will be destroyed

12. Earth will expirence cataclysmic disasters (judgement by God on the Earth)

13.World Comercial system will collaspe

14.Warfare in the middle east will grow, to the point of the battle of armegedon, This is God returns

God sets up his Kingdom on Earth that will last for thousand years.

16 Satan bound in the bottomless pit for thousand years (anti-christ and false prophet put in the lake of fire)

17 after its over Satan will come back, gather rebelliose people to go against God

18 Satan will be defeated and SAtan, will be put in the lake of fire

19 Universe is gone,,, time of the universe is over end of man and everything

20 eternal reign with God,angels and Believers

Edited by NJC

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mako

• Sherapy

• Paranoid Android

• ShaunZero

I read it. And i conclude that it is all absolute religious rubbish. I would also put £1'000 that it never comes true. original.gif

Edited by Richdog

I read this book about god who's creating a new earth with goldenmountains on it because the old earth will pass away.

Dunno, but seems like you've been reading too much Bronze Age fantasy! yes.gif

Edited by mako

Well thanks for illustrating the book of Revelations so succinctly, NJC.

This book you've been reading, is it by any chance the Bible?

Or do you have a point to make?

Well thanks for illustrating the book of Revelations so succinctly, NJC.

This book you've been reading, is it by any chance the Bible?

Or do you have a point to make?

729174[/snapback]

Good guess. Now it's my turn. I spy, with my little eye.......... tongue.gif

Sorry, couldn't help it. I really don't know what the point the original post was trying to make no.gif

That was written by an old gut named John, that was not an apostle, in a cave.

If I write a book on a revalation I had, would you believe it? I doubt it. So why do you believe in this one.

What you could do to best help yourself, is to study religions in an objective way. Look at all the research that has been done on the bible and the stories in it. It will really open your eyes to the truth.

For example: 666 is refering to Nero. Look for that one for starters.

Good Luck and Good Growth!

Santa Claus is your parents the tooth fairy is not real and Satan is a metaphor for evil.

thats right I am warning people who believe in jesus about sinning like the same thing that happen to the howard storm guy first he didn't believe in god now he got problems with his heart then he got visions of hell

Is this the same Jesus that promised to return while some those standing with him were still alive and then copped out? If it is, then why should we believe he is returning now, 2000 years too late? rolleyes.gif

thats right I am warning people who believe in jesus about sinning like the same thing that happen to the howard storm guy first he didn't believe in god now he got problems with his heart then he got visions of hell

729442[/snapback]

Somehow, I don't know why, but I doubt the veracity of this claim.

I would think that those who already believe in Jesus, wouldn't need to be warned.

I feel this is directed at those of us who have a slightly different view.

729442[/snapback]

Somehow, I don't know why, but I doubt the veracity of this claim.

I would think that those who already believe in Jesus, wouldn't need to be warned.

I feel this is directed at those of us who have a slightly different view.

729591[/snapback]

My question would be which Jesus is this?? Jesus never used NEVER used fear to teach. That in and of itself is your answer.

Is this the same Jesus that promised to return while some those standing with him were still alive and then copped out?  If it is, then why should we believe he is returning now, 2000 years too late?  rolleyes.gif

729474[/snapback]

*gets out a knife and stabs mako*

I'm not going to argue. This is not the place for it. Suffice it to say, I believe different.

All the best,

Edited by Paranoid Android

My question would be which Jesus is this?? Jesus never used NEVER used fear to teach. That in and of itself is your answer.

729619[/snapback]

Agreed thumbsup.gif

I agree with PA: this is not the forum for debate or arguement. (Imagine that)

But in light of the two posts immediately above this: Perhaps the man never used fear, but the movement he spawned sure did and continues to to this day. In my opinion.

Which may differ from others opinions.

I agree with PA:  this is not the forum for debate or arguement. (Imagine that)

But in light of the two posts immediately above this:  Perhaps the man never used fear, but the movement he spawned sure did and continues to to this day.  In my opinion. 

Which may differ from others opinions.

730546[/snapback]

I don't think Jesus "Spawned" the movement of fear teaching that was already in practice Remember the old testament, Fear Fear and more fear, at least I don't see him that way, The true Image of Christ is nothing like the limited and distorted teachings of the church, I beleive his true personality has been buried under idol worship Namely the mistaken understanding that he was the only son of God, He asked that we follow his example so we too could grow in our own Christ selves,not to waste our time in worshiping idols. Buddah taught that also, So did Ghandi (peace) Not trying to start a debate this is merely my take on Jesus. Namaste Sheri

Acctually, these are the exact beleifs of Jehova Witnesses and can be VERY well backed up. All of it makes perfect since to me(I'm currently not in a religion but I've studied with JWs before). All of this seems true IMO. It's what I currently beleive will happen.

Edited by ZeroShadow

Sherri, you misunderstand my meaning.

When I saidd "the movement he spawned...", I was refering to his followers, who set the course of this new religion, and the organization as it has grown over the centuries.

I'm not going to argue. This is not the place for it. Suffice it to say, I believe different

I did not argue, nor am I now arguing - merely defending my prior statement. I made a statement that is backed by the very scriptures of the religion being discussed and suddenly I am arguing. Is this because I do not support or believe in that religion or is it because Christians are so touchy towards those who do not share their mythology? rolleyes.gif

Mako - I wasn't commenting because you disagree with my beliefs. I commented because your statement (at best) only partially impacted the OP.

Additionally you made no supporting statement outlining your own beliefs, which is after all the point of this section - to discuss ideas. The point you make has no purpose, IMO, other than to (attempt to) debunk other people's beliefs.

That was why I commented.....

Until next time,

14.Warfare in the middle east will grow, to the point of the battle of armegedon, This is God returns

God sets up his Kingdom on Earth that will last for thousand years.

Kingdom? I am I the only American that is bothered by this. I think this idea leaves people open to except a world dictator. When conquistadors entered they Mayan kingdom the people thought they were gods, until the people realized that their actions were not god like, by then it was too late.

Kingdom? I am I the only American that is bothered by this

The fact that the Christian "God the Father" seems to be nothing more than a beefed up version of a Bronze Age Despot has always bothered me. Sorry, I want to think for myself and live in the manner I wish, as long as I do not harm to others. I don't need some "King" telling me what I can or can't do! no.gif