Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I need the truth...

eckogangsta

I need this answer for something::

When did some (actually alot) of christians start to believe the "mark of the beast" will be a microchip? (like i need a specific year)

Im just thinking, we seem like were headed in that direction and I think its strange that it will be on the right hand and will be a chip inside your hand for security reasons and will be required to buy and sell, which is directly what christians have said would happen. But now thinking a little bit theres 2 options:

1. This whole mark of the beast thing is true.

2. Christians took an educated guess a few years ago and just got lucky and are right.

Why I need a specific date as to when this micro-chip being the mark of the beast thing came about is because if people have been thinking this decades ago then it would most likely be #1. If this prediction only came up around 2001 (or a few years earlier) than it would be #2.

This is just my opinon.

Edited by eckogangsta

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ken1Burton

• Ashley-Star*Child

• Dang

• NoTC

obiviously its not gonna be just numbers tattooded on people,

it will be a microchip with the code 666

with possibly #'s 666 #'s

with 666 being the hint that it is the mark of the beast...got that yes.gif

the first time i came across the idea was in one of the left behind books. i cant remember which one. id blame it for spreading the microchip idea to the masses, but i dont know when or where the origin of the idea lies.

The supposed original text (which I have read), doesn't say on the right hand and forehead, it says in the right hand and in the forehead. Just something to think about.

The other thing is the dispute over whether the number is 666 or 616. Recent news stated it was actually 616. Either way it's about Hebrew numerology like I've said before as Hebrew letters all equal a number (1-10, 10's up to a 100, 100's up to 400) and therefore it literally is the number of the name.

Edited by Ashley-Star*Child

The mark of the beast may not be a thing at all.

Just something to ponder...

Don't let religious fanatics ideas influence you. They said the same thing about social security numbers. You know, if the writers of the New Testament had any idea how their writing would be used to steer people away from the true Gospel ( Good News), they might not have ever wrote it down.

Just treat people as you would want to be treated. Help those who need it. Go ahead and read the bible and don't let the odd verses bug you. You will get out of it what you have to get out of it. Don't worry about it. You have your own soul to worry about. These are the End Days....for you and me. But not for those who aren't born yet. Treat today as if it were your last day alive...ect .....ect ....ect Do you understand what I'm trying to say? Don't you dare spend one ficking cent on a book about the mark or the beast. relax.

PS I'm a Christian so don't assume "thats what Christians say,"

And did you know that there ore over 20,000 different christian denominations all claiming their reasoning of the bible is the correct one.

Trust in Jesus.

Edited by Dang

obiviously its not gonna be just numbers tattooded on people,

it will be a microchip with the code 666

with possibly #'s 666 #'s

with 666 being the hint that it is the mark of the beast...got that yes.gif

733213[/snapback]

Bahahahaha grin2.gif

You guys crack me up.TGIC

(THANK-GOD-I'M-CATHOLIC!)

Hey did you know that some dictionaries defines a "generation" as 30 yrs. Anyway, if you take the year 2005 and subtract 5 years cause its believed Christ was born in the year 5, So you have the year 2000 right. Now divide 2000 by 30 and OMG!! 66.6 generations since the birth of Christ!!! This proves its the Last Days now! Again.

And if it doesn't happen then we can wait 2000 years after Christ rose from the dead. 2035 AD. OH HELL! I better sink more money in my 401k.

Edited by Dang

The Computer chip implanted has been around over twenty years. When the Computer chips started being real small, and capable of a of memory. Those looking for what the Mark might be, grabbed it. Before that, it was just a stamp on you.

Toss away both 1 and 2. It is not a chip, It is not a stamp. it is a Mark, Like behavior is a Mark of a Christian.

Why not do as Scripture tells you? Start counting.

(REVELATION 13:18) Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding

count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and

his number is Six hundred threescore and six. (KJV)

As Wisdom is here, Knowing Wisdom is seeing the day of the cross as 7 time periods helps a lot. When all of God’s words were fulfilled, Like silver tried in the fire 7 times. The day of the cross is as a house built.

(PROVERBS 9:1) Wisdom hath builded her house, she hath hewn out her

seven pillars: (KJV)

You also need “Understanding.” Understanding is what ESTABLISHES. And the picture doubled twice is what ESTABLISHES. Understanding is seeing God made the day of the cross as 3 pictures.

(GENESIS 41:32) And for that the dream was doubled unto Pharaoh

twice; it is because the thing is established by God, and God will

shortly bring it to pass. (KJV)

Doubled twice or understanding, establishes.

This is needed to search out who the beast is.

The day of the cross as a House built:

(PROVERBS 24:3) Through wisdom is an house builded; and by

understanding it is established: (KJV)

(PROVERBS 24:4) And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with

all precious and pleasant riches. (KJV)

The day of the cross is made as 7 days, seen as three pictures. It is all the Sevens in Revelation, or the different time periods can be seen, and the pieces put in the right places, this is Knowledge.

(ISAIAH 30:26) Moreover the light of the moon shall be as the light

of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the

light of seven days, in the day that the Lord bindeth up the breach

of his people, and healeth the stroke of their wound. (KJV)

The day of the cross is when God healed, so this day has to be seen as 7 days.

God took the day and made three pictures of it so they would Establish His words as truth.

First picture was a 4 6-hour periods seen as 4 beasts with 6-wings.

Second picture as 2 12-hour periods as 2 witnesses.

Third picture as 1 24-hour period as 24 Elders.

Each of the time periods seen as days, each of the pictures seen as days, So Jesus has tribulation 10 days.

Sunset to Midnight, as a lion, Showing what He is, what He will do.

Midnight to sunrise, Face like a Calf, as Jesus is lead to slaughter.

Sunrise to noon, Face of a man. Jesus judged for mankind

Noon to sunset, as a Flying eagle as Jesus commends His spirit to God.

Sunset to Midnight “Let there be Light.”= I am the True Vine, I am the Good Shepherd, I am the Way the Truth and the Life, In My Father’s house are many mansions, etc, as Jesus pours out the light. The BEGINNING is at the day of the cross, this is where the Creation story belongs.

Midnight to sunrise, People as waters, Waters above Jesus (Firmament) is Judas with the 144 seen as a wall in Revelation 21:17. They added the Cubit or reached Angel status, they are the angels given charge over Thee. Multiplied by 1,000 in Deu 1:11=144,000

Waters under Jesus is sinners, Disciples flee as Islands.

Sunrise to noon, third day, waters gathered together, or all in the Body of Christ, “With His stripes we are healed.”

Noon to sunset. makes two great lights, sun seen as throne in Psalms 89:36, The sun is darkened as Jesus dies and they think that is the end. Moon seen as the establishment of the throne in Psalms 89:37 turned to blood as the Blood of Christ establishes the throne.

The four seals or horses:

Sunset to Midnight, White horse, Coming in clouds is when Jesus took sin, sin seen as clouds in Isaiah 44:22. Jesus said what He would do, Now He has to go do it, so the Rider goes forth conquering and to conquer.

Midnight to sunrise, Red Horse. Jesus offers Himself as a Sacrifice. First horse as the Law, Second as the Sacrifice, The law says Jesus has to die as He took sin, The Sacrifice ended the law, the power to kill one another.

Third seal is the Black horse with Balances, as Jesus is judged for mankind.

Third angel sounds, Star wormwood falls, Stars are for signs, it is a sign of the Judgment falling on Jesus from Sunrise to noon.

(AMOS 5:7) Ye who turn judgment to wormwood, and leave off

righteousness in the earth, (KJV)

Fourth seal is the pale Horse, noon to sunset as Jesus died and descended into hell, Pale horse is death followed by Hell.

Sunset to Midnight is old Heaven. Midnight to sunrise is Old Earth, Heaven and earth flee from His face seen as the face of a man in the third beast with 6-wings which is sunrise to noon, which is also New earth, New Heaven is noon to sunset.

NOW, Count the Number of the Beast, there are 4 around the throne, Now look for the pair, or second picture. One comes out of the sea, the other comes out of the earth, That makes 6 beasts. The Scarlet colored beast is seen numbered, He is number 8, He is of the Seven (Actually, He is all seven combined, Like seeing a week instead of seven separate days.

Number SEVEN IS MISSING, Go to the Next Verse: Which is Revelation 14:1

(REVELATION 13:18) Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding

count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and

his number is Six hundred threescore and six. (KJV)

(REVELATION 14:1) And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount

Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his

Father's name written in their foreheads. (KJV)

A Lamb is a BEAST of the Field, He is also the LION of the Tribe of Judah, His number is 666.

(PSALMS 37:37) Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright: for

the end of that man is peace. (KJV)

NOW, Who would the Perfect Man be? Mark Him, Point Him out. Observe Him. Share Him, Buying or selling is sharing Jesus, God speaks in similitudes, Is your Merchandise WORTHY?

Ken

I sold some meat yesterday - the price on the packet was $6.66.

OMG - mark of the beast. That meat is evil. EVIL! Then of course we let out a huge sigh because without 1 and 2 cent coins in AUstralia, the price was rounded down to $6.65.

WHEW!!!!!!

Seriously, the mark of the beast, as described in Revelations - why do so many try and fathom the true meaning of it. Seriously, it could mean anything (as Apocryphal writing usually does).

Just my opinion. All the best,

Yuh-huh.

The 'Mark of the Beast' is most likely not going to be a physical mark - Just evil inside you, if you let it come out to the surface. yes.gif

I need this answer for something::

When did some (actually alot) of christians start to believe the "mark of the beast" will be a microchip? (like i need a specific year)

Im just thinking, we seem like were headed in that direction and I think its strange that it will be on the right hand and will be a chip inside your hand for security reasons and will be required to buy and sell, which is directly what christians have said would happen. But now thinking a little bit theres 2 options:

1. This whole mark of the beast thing is true.

2. Christians took an educated guess a few years ago and just got lucky and are right.

Why I need a specific date as to when this micro-chip being the mark of the beast thing came about is because if people have been thinking this decades ago then it would most likely be #1. If this prediction only came up around 2001 (or a few years earlier) than it would be #2.

This is just my opinon.

730522[/snapback]

First you have to know the verses

"He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name. This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666" (Rev. 13:16-18).

So basically you have to have the mark whatever it is to buy and sell. This goes right along with the agenda for a cashless society, replaceing cash with a microchip debit system. It can also be used to track you via RFID readers. Personaly I found out about the verichip only four years ago, but this article should answer your question. If not ask me.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article....RTICLE_ID=26217

660 Approximate number of The Beast

-666 Negative number of the Beast

DCLXVI Roman numeral of The Beast. This is 666, but also note that this resulted from writing the first 6 Roman numerals, in order from largest to smallest... wonders never cease!

666, 1332, 1998 Years of the Beast

666.0000000000 Number of the High Precision Beast

0.666 Number of the Millibeast

/ 666 Beast Common Denominator

0.005015 Reciprocal of the Beast

666i Imaginary number of The Beast

6,666,666,666,666 The deficit of the beast (nearly accurate!)

1010011010 Binary number of The Beast

-0.80902 The Sine of the Beast

443556 Square of the Beast

25.807 Square root of the Beast

295408296 Cube of the Beast

0.58779 Cosine of the Beast

-1.37638 Tangent of the Beast

2.8235 Log of the Beast

6.5913 Ln Beast

1.738E289 Anti-log of the Beast

6.66E2 Scientific number of the Beast

29A Hexadecimal number of the Beast

666! Factorial of the Beast

2, 3, 111 Factors of the Beast

665.5-666.5 Range of the Beast

660 Beast rounded down

670 Beast rounded up

6, uh... what was that number again? Number of the Blonde Beast

1-666 Area code of The Beast

00666 Zip code of The Beast

666@hell.org E-mail address of the Beast

www.666.org web-page of the Beast

1-900-666-0666 Live Beasts! One-on-one pacts! Call Now! Only $6.66/minute. Over 18 only please!

1-888-666-6666 Toll free number of the Beast

Beastly Math Trivia I The sum of the squares of the first 7 primes is 666:

666 = 2² + 3² + 5² + 7² + 11² + 13² + 17²

Beastly Math Trivia II 16661 is the first beastly palindromic prime (having the form

1[0...0]666[0...0]1.

The next one after 16661 is:

Beastly Math

Trivia III The Dewey Decimal System classification number for "Numerology" is 133.335. If you reverse this and add, you get:

133.335 + 533.331 = 666.666

[from Martin Gardner's "Dr. Matrix" columns]

Beastly Math Trivia IV A Smith number is an integer in which the sum of its digits is equal to the sum of the digits of its prime factors. 666 is a Smith number, since:

666 = 2·3·3·37

while at the same time:

6 + 6 + 6 = 2 + 3 + 3 + 3 + 7.

Dang: Just treat people as you would want to be treated

And just hope you don't run into any masochists along the way who believe the same, as we know how they like to be treated . . . and I sure wouldn't want to be treated the way they like to be treated grin2.gif

Cashless Society?

Now how is GRAFT going to work? How are BRIBES going to be slipped under the Table. How will the money end up in people’s bank accounts which do not want EVERYTHING RECORDED.

A Cashless Society would work in an honest society. Every penny you earned, Would be seen, recorded, entered. No deposits without knowing where it came from.

If I robbed a bank, How could I spend it?

I know the crooks would find a way, But they do not need to find much of a way now, they have them all figured out, The Wash machine laundries the money quite well. Just move it around a bit. In banks which we do not have access to, and in it comes nice and clean.

But all money, all assets recorded? Not a chance. We would have to shut down a lot of prisons, We would not have anyone running for office. We would not have people spending millions to get a job which pays thousands.

The Buy and Sell is a similitude. It is not talking monetary.

Ken

Why is it, when I've already given you the answer, you still circle around other possibilities. The 'number of the beast' IS Hebrew numerology. It's there to calculate the NAME of the person of this decription using the number equivalent of that name. Nothing more, nothing less. Whether it's 666 or 616 it's the number equivalent of someone's NAME.

As far as it being a microchip, the fact that it says IN and not ON makes the microchip the most likely candidate (not a tattoo).

Ashley.

I am sorry BUT, The Why concerning your giving me the answer, is that "I" do not feel you have any Credibility. So as far as my Buying what you are Selling. Not much chance of that. I read what you write, I consider it. But I do not see it as Truth. I do not believe the book of Enoch at all.

No real other way to put it. I assume you fell the same way about what I write about. We all need to search out the answers we have, and the answers other gives us. When another says they believe everything you say, Count their witness as worthless. That includes what God says, Search it out. Don’t take anything without investigation.

God often spoke of having them all perish, then speaks of what He will be doing concerning them later. If they all perished, there would not be a later on earth for them. So God is using similitudes.

We are not on the same wavelength. Not even close. Believe in your microchip. They might even implant them in people, But it is not the Mark of the Beast which Revelation chapter 13 speaks about, for the book of Revelation shows the day of the cross, and was fulfilled the day of the cross, and Pilate did not have a bag of microchips with him. Nor did anyone else.

(REVELATION 14:1) And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount

Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his

Father's name written in their foreheads. (KJV)

The Lamb which is standing on Mount Sion is Jesus Christ. This verse follows the “Mark of the Beast” in Revelation 13:18. NOTICE. Those with Jesus have the “Father’s Name written in their FOREHEADS.” IN IN IN.

It is the 144 with Judas, seen as a wall in Revelation 21:17. Multiplied by 1,000 in Deuteronomy 1:11. They are virgins, it is the Body of Christ being born the day of the cross with us in that Body seen in Psalms 2:6/7. Seen as adding the cubit or reaching Angel status. They are the angels given charge over Jesus. And they are without fault before the Throne of God.

They fulfill the Virgin Birth, as all prophecies are fulfilled the day of the cross. They are the men travailing with Child seen in Jeremiah 30:6

(JEREMIAH 30:6) Ask ye now, and see whether a man doth travail with

child? wherefore do I see every man with his hands on his loins, as

a woman in travail, and all faces are turned into paleness? (KJV)

The Fourth seal is the PALE horse, Death followed by hell which is the Fourth beast with 6-wings. Noon to sunset. As Jesus dies and the Body of Christ is born. Making us all One with the Father. Fourth beast with 6-wings is as a flying eagle, as Jesus commends His spirit to God.

Ken

• 1 month later...
The supposed original text (which I have read), doesn't say on the right hand and forehead, it says in the right hand and in the forehead. Just something to think about.

The other thing is the dispute over whether the number is 666 or 616. Recent news stated it was actually 616. Either way it's about Hebrew numerology like I've said before as Hebrew letters all equal a number (1-10, 10's up to a 100, 100's up to 400) and therefore it literally is the number of the name.

734451[/snapback]

if i really cared it would be different.....................................but i dont

it really doesnt matter or have any "true" impertance

especialy because hopfully i would be on this earth when it happens

• 4 months later...

Why is it, when I've already given you the answer, you still circle around other possibilities. The 'number of the beast' IS Hebrew numerology. It's there to calculate the NAME of the person of this decription using the number equivalent of that name. Nothing more, nothing less. Whether it's 666 or 616 it's the number equivalent of someone's NAME.

As far as it being a microchip, the fact that it says IN and not ON makes the microchip the most likely candidate (not a tattoo).

Ash, you got it.

Although irrelevant because in the end, if this is fact the mark of the beast, we will know who he is. The issue of the number itself is the irrelevant part. But from what it looks like, the chip will probably use a system that translates the name into numbers, which will add up to 616, or 666 or whatever, but that wouldn't apply to everyone since all of our names are different lengths and would of course be represented differently in binary, or some other system.

I've seen multiple threads on this... people say it's nothing. Anyone have any guesses where researches found to be the best two spots on the human body for these implants?

How is it that you can ignore something that was specifically predicted centuries ago? This isn't a vague nostrodamus prediction.

When it's said we will be "forced" to have these things implanted, it doesn't mean people will hold a gun to our heads to do it. It means we won't have much of a choice because technology is moving to push us toward a paper-moneyless society.

This wil lbe the "cure-all" for identity theft (untill someone figures out how to cut someone's hand off and keep the chip active). It will be seen as something good that will end corruption and drop crime rates due to the inability to rob people, etc... When this thing gets big it'll be sold to us as something that will benefit society more than anything ever has. It's got a GPS locator, so kidnapping won't be so easy. I'm sure they'll think of more to add to it beside financial records as well.

Personally, I'm glad to see this happening.

jeez is this a joke thread ? you really cant be serious what next affraid of tvs radio waves ? is it progress your afraid of ? really there must be more pressing matters in the world other than some tenuous prattle about microchips and a man made devil ?

How is it that you can ignore something that was specifically predicted centuries ago? This isn't a vague nostrodamus prediction.

show me this pridiction and proove its merit

Personally, I'm glad to see this happening.

You missed the last line in my original post. Have I shown any fear?

The one thing I fear the most is bad grammar.

jeez is this a joke thread ? you really cant be serious what next affraid of tvs radio waves ? is it progress your afraid of ? really there must be more pressing matters in the world other than some tenuous prattle about microchips and a man made devil ?

show me this pridiction and proove its merit

The prediction has been posted MANY times in this forum. You know, the mark of the beast, in that book called The Bible. Maybe you've heard of it, maybe you haven't. I advise you to read the entire thread and others like it prior to posting more assumptions.

:)