Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghostbusters star upsets wife with ghost stories

UM-Bot

news icon rGhostbusters star Dan Aykroyd gets into trouble with his wife when he recalls stories about the couple's haunted Los Angeles home - because she fears they'll never be able to sell up. The movie funnyman insists two 1960s ghosts haunt his home - the spirit of pop icon MAMA CASS and a man who died in his bedroom.

And the actor has had many encounters with his silent housemates, including one when his male ghost spent the night sleeping next to him.

news icon View: Full Article | Source: Contact Music

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ROGER

• sublime_serenity75

• UM-Bot

• Hoagy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You have to laugh about the sleeping incident-LOL, grin2.giftongue.gif It would be interesting to take some paranormal equipment in there and see if anything would register. geek.gif

wheres the proton packs when ya need them? laugh.gif

Hands down one of my all-time favorite movies! thumbsup.gif If you get the DVD you learn some neat information about how much interest in the paranormal Dan Akroyd really has. A lot of the "ghost jargon" and stories were based on real events he had read about.

post-10479-1121304490_thumb.jpg

Edited by JennRose

wub.gif I wouldn't mind hanging with MaMa Cass. She made the 5th Dimension rock!

I had a ghost shoot this thing up my ass.  im scared of ghost now

732431[/snapback]

What?

grin2.gif It's summer time and the Forum seems to have picked up an Irksome Bug.

Ignore him, he may go away! yes.gif

• 1 month later...
wub.gif I wouldn't mind hanging with MaMa Cass. She made the 5th Dimension rock!

732676[/snapback]

Umm - Mama Cass was with the Mamas and the Papas not the 5th Dimension

Good one Riotboy! tongue.gif But seriously I would like to see some people go to his house and check it out. And it would make a very cool episode for one of those Paranormal shows flying about! grin2.gifgeek.gif I'm surprised that he knows who hauntes his house! Maybe Dan and that ghost could make a duet on his next CD! tongue.gif