Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Hunt for Living Plesiosaurs

Saru

So I happened to inadvertently post a link to a site already mentioned previously, big deal. Get over yourself. What I didn't appreciate was the smarmy, thoughtless remark you made after my first horrible transgression into what you must have thought was your own personal territory. Obviously you lack the common decency and discretion to politely point out a possible duplication, absent the supposed 'witty' sarcasm. I expect a certain amount of courtesy between long standing forum members, and I was offended by your boorish and inappropriate post. Given the provocation I can be just as nasty and inconsiderate as anyone here, something you may well want to remember. Is there anything else of mine you want to find fault with?

Magikman

* KC - The only thing you have me confused about is just exactly how long do you plan on keeping these sailors camped out on my doorstep?  :s4

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Homer

• SpaceyKC

• Magikman

• PurpleStuart

KC,

The articles may have been confusing, but to post a link to the EXACT SAME ARTICLE I posted to couldn't have made it less confusing. Besides, the picture of the octopus did get developed and put into the article BEFORE Magik posted his link. Of course I know I don't have to explain that to you.

Magikman,

You're posting the exact same stuff I am, on multiple occasions, as if I'm not even here, and yet you say I'M thoughtless and lack common decency? If you would actually read the previous post before you reply to it, you would be spared the humiliation of looking so ridiculous.

Please

Let's not have an argument on the forum - if the 2 of you have a disagreement of some kind then can't you deal with it elsewhere?

Magikman, you are a moderator on this board but I don't think it gives you the right to be so insulting and aggressive with your words to anyone whether they be a kid or a long standing member of the forum. We all know that you can ban us from the forum with the touch of a keyboard should it take your fancy, so you have ulitmate power over us at the end of the day.  I don't think we can tell kids that their behaviour is bad when there are hostilities between adults going on.

Homer, I didn't read your post as rude first time but.....saying something like MM should take the time to read posts (second time) is not conducive to entente cordiale.

We don't have to agree with each other, for sure, but can't we be polite about it on the forum and then as rude as we want outside?  Something about no dirty washing in public?

To coin a phrase:

My 2 cents worth

:st Felisha

Felisha, my intention was not to be conducive to entente cordiale, but to state the obvious. Mission accomplished.

Missions are cool 8)

Felisha,

I can and should be allowed to point out a 'child's' bad behavior, especially when he is already succinctly aware of what he has posted to the forum, as are other members who happened to be present when he 'misbehaved'. I'm somewhat confused by your statement, as I already explained to you my unsuccessful attempt to dissuade him from being disruptive in a private message. How exactly do you suggest I deal with unresponsiveness and continued malicious conduct? I'd really like to know.

Homer,

Speaking of stating the obvious, comprehension seems to be a problem for you, so I'll type slower so you can keep up. Your self-absorbed, arrogant post was the catalyst for my response. The only humiliation in evidence here is the ridiculous notion that you believe yourself to be guiltless of anything deliberately offensive. Thoughtless and indecent only begins to describe your intent. You're pathetic.

Magikman

::) Whatever Magikman, I'm not going to argue about it. Just stay on your high horse, you seem to be very comfortable up there. ::)