Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost Video

Althalus

1991 27th October

At 4:32am the burglar alarm from a nightclub in Oldham, Lancashire, in northern England, sounded in the police station.

Travelling to the site and meeting the owner, he police discovered no sign of a break-in but noticed something quite extraordinary. The seurity camera had been triggered into action at exactly the time when the alarm sounded. Infra-red beams intercepted by a moving objet can do this, but how had the intruder entered the building?

When the tape was played back, the answer was amazing. A ghostly, semi transparent male figure in a white shirt was seen to walk along a corridor past the beams and straight through a closed door, as if it was not there!

Unfortunately, the tape was destroyed before it could be sent to ASSAP and a copy thus be taken, although stills were secured.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PurpleStuart

• Althalus

• dust19

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Stills - anybody got a URL for them?

Sounds a bit too good to be true to me, with the tape being destroyed and all, still i reserve judgement until i see the piccys