Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aliens?

Abducted

Do you believe in aliens?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe in aliens?

• 1.Yes
    • 2.No way
    • 3.Maybe
    • 4.Still thinkin on it

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Althalus

• uranium101

• Kaj

• Royal Soldier

It depends really on your definition of 'alien'.

If you asked, do you believe that there is intelligent life elsewhere in the universe, then I'd vote 'yes'.

If you asked, do you believe in 'Grays', abductions and other reports of alien visitation, then I'd have to vote 'maybe'. I don't discount the possibility, but to date I have yet to see solid enough evidence to say for sure one way or the other.

• 3 weeks later...

Of course i believe aliens exsist . duh , how could we be alone in the universe !! rolleyes.gif

Okay, I admit I actually believe in life outside our planet. But some of the stories are really far-fetched, I bet they're not nearly as interesting as we'd like them to be. But that doesn't mean we can't have fun with them.

I agree with Snuffy, alot of stories are hoaxes unfortunatly. At least some people are still honest about it...

Yes, I think that there is life outside of this planet, there has to be, somehwere at least, but I think that most of the stories of aliens abducting people are not real, just some sort of hallucination, that is not to say some of them are false.

Scietists concluded that there are 10,000 stars for every grain of sand on Earth. I Will be very surprised, no, infact I'll eat my hat if not one of those stars has a single planet orbiting it that has life on it, that doesn't have to be seen through a microscope.

I'm sick of the idea that "Aliens" would need water to survive. Just because we need water doesn't necessarily mean aliens do. Like oxygen. Or humanly hospitable temperatures. It's perfectly alright to believe that life can exists at inhumane temperatures. people say enzymes stop working at certain hih temperatures. Maybe different enzyme exist on distant planets that can withstand the heat of close proximity with a star. Plus what's so radical about the idea there's even more elements? Just because we haven't found them doesn't mean they don't exist.

i'm afraid that i have to say that intelligent lifeforms have visited us, have abducted humans and quite possibly, there could be life on other planets. (mars)

just look at the evidence, sure abductions sound wierd, but we have mysterious pregnancies, roswell, strange cuts, odd markings on ones body, implants, lie detector test, ufo sightings that have thousands of witnesses, and even food that was analyzed and found to be of uknown material. try to explain that, please.