Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Which is wich?

Abducted

What type of alien is most believable?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. What type of alien is most believable?

• 1.Grey type A..4'5 feet..flying saucer ship..large eyes,no nose,slit for mouth
    • 2.Grey type B....7 feetdimond shape ships....slits for nose,large eyes,slit mouth
    • 3.Grey type C....3'5 feet..triangular ships..facial features same as a's
    • 4.Humanoids
    • 5.Reptillians
    • 6.Invisible
    • 7.blobs
    • 8.flying/fairies

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dust19

• Abducted

• ShadyLady

• gnalaj

i would go with the first answer. most common one i guess.

The types of aliens that i would think of as more real than the others would have to humanoid, and look similar to us, so it would have to be nordic or grey type.

After all, if it works for us, why not them?

Isn't there also another supposed type of alien that's about two feet tall, has dark blue skin, and wears rough burlap or denim robes? How come I don't hear about them very much? whistling.gif

I voted blobs. This poll is rhetoric.

Edited by Mentalcase

I voted blobs. This poll is rhetoric

I agree, MC, even though you edited your post. Your original sentiments were closer to mine.

Does anyone here have the slightest tinge of scepticism about aliens, or are we all going to take it as given that they exist? I mean, for some reason, a lot of healthy cynicism just seems to disappear when aliens come into the discussion.

Isn't there also another supposed type of alien that's about two feet tall, has dark blue skin, and wears rough burlap or denim robes?

I mean, what's that all about?

I'm not being mean or anything, but am I the lone dissenting voice?

Does anyone here have the slightest tinge of scepticism about aliens, or are we all going to take it as given that they exist? I mean, for some reason, a lot of healthy cynicism just seems to disappear when aliens come into the discussion.

I think it's because "Aliens" is the main thing that most everyone here hopes for......logical proof or none. So even to all those who claim to base opinions solely on fact, they still hold on to the alien belief based on nothing more than faith, simply because they want to believe.

Also, I guess because aliens are SO overplayed these days.....they have simply become fact based solely on their invented presance. (How many 'alien' stickers and "grey" heads do you see a day?)

IMO, they exist, not factually (as far as I know), but in theory. The universe is a huge place (blah blah blah.) I think the whole grey thing has been taking out of context and it has lost it's meaning (if there ever was one.) It has become a pop-culture idol. I believe that there are ETs, but what they look like is completely unknown, as of yet. I think that they could come in any form, wether physical or spiritual. So yes, I have seen numerous blobs, I have a few blobs as pets and so forth. Does anyone want to buy one? The ones from Mars are $1,000 a piece, and the ones from Titan are $20. (don't ask.) laugh.gifblink.gifwacko.gifgrin2.gifhuh.gifwink.gifrolleyes.giftongue.gifcool.gifunsure.gifph34r.gifwhistling.gif

it's because "Aliens" is the main thing that most everyone here hopes for

This is what I don't understand.

We know we're not alone in the universe, only pure vanity says otherwise, but why do we have to be abducted and probed and tested and whatever else 'aliens' are purported to do. Why hope for beings that do that?

If I was a world leader and on my day of accesion to office I was told the truth about aliens fiddling with the earth population I would arm the populace and blow the cheeky green / grey / blue wearing denims / scandinavian-looking buggers back to where they came from.

I mean for God's sake. Have we given up on the earth that much that we have to set all store by a bunch of intrusive, miscoloured midgets whose only purpose seems to be to stick a probe up our backsides to see what colour our sh** is?

People hope for aliens, because it symbolizes truth in the great unknown. Too bad for them, the only "aliens" they've ever had fed into their brains have been these anal probers. So, of course, that must mean those are the only aliens that exist, because people tend not to think for themselves. Besides, how many members of the general populace would be dumbfounded over the thought of a martian microbe anyways? Not many. Remember, were thinking general public here, not scientifically inclined individuals. (I don't know how it is in the rest of the world, but here in America...people are generally fat, stupid, slobs who watch too much 'reality TV')

Before blasting them to kingdome come, it might be a good idea to relinquish this supposed agreement the leading powers have with the aliens. They are allowed to perform human based tests, as long as they feed us new technology.

It's all crazy

Blobs!! .. nope .. not me ... whistling.gif

I think Grays the first type .. they are every where .. I mean .. not only most seen by people .. but Aliens are always discribed with the Gray type (A) picture ... you know ... this one too .. --> alien.gif

its creepy .. ph34r.gif

Isn't there also another supposed type of alien that's about two feet tall, has dark blue skin, and wears rough burlap or denim robes?

I mean, what's that all about?

Aslan, In the Christopher Walken movie Communion (based on Witley Strieber's autobiographical abduction novel) there were aliens of this description, and they were made out to seem common in abduction experiences. This type of alien was also described by a Nova documentary on abductions (link).

I was wondering why they weren't included in the poll.

And yes, I do feel skeptical when it comes to aliens. Even after hearing convincing ufo and abduction reports, I still feel the alien rumors are a step outside reality.

I went with Humanoids since i believe that if anything an alien planet would have to have developed under the same conditions as Earth therefore life on this planet would be similiar containing basically the same elements CARBON leading to the development of similiar organisms. Humanoid creatures would most likely develop and dominate this planet and they would be hundreds of yrs ahead of us inorder to have mastered space travel......

But wouldn't you consider Greys humanoids? Or am i being a N00B?

Besides, how many members of the general populace would be dumbfounded over the thought of a martian microbe anyways? Not many.

It's all crazy

I agree, because Martian microbes aren't "flashy" enough. What people want to see are fleets of ships full of big-headed grey-skinned stick figures on a week long anal probe bender. Honestly, I think the whole anal probe thing is just stupid and probably blown way out of proportion. If aliens are really working with the government and keeping themselves secret, it's all for nothing. They might as well just come out of hiding so they can be on Letterman. That's what would happen, I'd almost guarantee it, it'd be a big publicity tour. Then you'd hear about how G'N'Th'R. King of the Neptunians, was seen eating breakfast with Christina Aquilera, and then there'd be the E! true hollywood story, how he overcame his addiction to Skittles, which are like crack to his kind. I used to really want to believe in alien life, I still do, to some degree, but the whole UFO phenomenon has become more of a pop-culture thing than anything that's actually relevant.