Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bob Lazer

Abducted

A year a go you could go to www.boblazer.com......not any more in fact all info.on boblazer at any sites has been erased...he claimed to be a personage from area 51 and talked about his experiences and projects their......months ago all sites on him were sut down...he was never in one place...traveled the world..I think he wanted us to know the truth but the government wanted didn't.....then his web sites shut down...no one has heard of him since.....weird...the gov say the have nothin to do with him...what do you think?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Abducted

• Althalus

• Naraya

• angel_psychic

www.boblazar.com is still there, but it has been...umm...hacked to death so it says...:\

That's what I mean.....the gov prababbly did it instead of shuting it down so suspision wouldn't pick up! alien.gif

I don't think it was gov't...

At some point before it was 'hacked', I had gone there and discovered that Bob's site had gone from a free site to a pay site. I had read the info on his site before it went to a pay site and I must say that if the info hasn't been updated with fresh stuff, then the entry fee isn't justifiable; you can find almost all of the information on his site in various places on the internet. The info was just a fancy regurgitation of what most other Area 51 sites present, spare the documentation of the supposed element 115 ("Ununpentium"), which is his theory was given to us by aliens and is the key to generating gravity due to the easily amplifiable gravity wave that the element emits.

If it was gov't, they would've shut it down when it was a free site...

He most likely 'hacked' it himself then to attract some people back to the site, where before they were going away because of it being a pay site now.

he could have told all the info he knew on the interveiw that was aired on scifi channell last month too. hmmm..... or maybe he was trying to drum up business for his site?

My dad saw the site in the process of while it was getting hacked. Instead of the page just switching over to a new page when he refreshed, the page literally went crazy! As he described, he was looking around the site when the page just started deleting itself and then the screen went black or something. One crazy hack...

• 2 weeks later...

I saw him on some Sci-Fi channel show... He seems a bit, ehhh, dorky to have worked at Groom Lake. alien.gif

Well, his site is now down apart from the front page. You can still email him though.