Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Soccer hooligans to avenge slain Brits

Blackleaf

They attacked it, their Holy War. They hated the West.

will ask you to retract the last post as you dont have the first iota about how it works,

if you want to find out more so you dont make a fool of yourself PM me

I don't want to pm you as that would mean further going out of my way to respond to you.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• warden

• Mr Ed

• wunarmdscissor

• Blackleaf

They attacked it, their Holy War. They hated the West.

will ask you to retract the last post as you dont have the first iota about how it works,

if you want to find out more so you dont make a fool of yourself PM me

I don't want to pm you as that would mean further going out of my way to respond to you.

744522[/snapback]

Oh well if you feel like that ,

Their holy war, or some clerics holy war done by the donkeys wacko.gif

Warden, I believe they were brainwashed too. But ulitmately, after being brainwashed, that was how they felt, or thought that they felt.

Anyway, this thread is not about them, this thread is about idiotic and violent football hooilgans.

Warden, I believe they were brainwashed too. But ulitmately, after being brainwashed, that was how they felt, or thought that they felt.

Anyway, this thread is not about them, this thread is about idiotic and violent football hooilgans.

744529[/snapback]

So why did yu stray of the thread,i think it was to prove to all you are right at all times and find it hard to stop when wrong

I strayed from the topic because you started talking about the bombers.

I responded.

I don't think you suggesting me to pm you so you could explain it to me was on topic either.

I know I am not right at all times, but when I argue against someone who writes what you do in the niger thread and this thread, it is not hard to be right.

I strayed from the topic because you started talking about the bombers.

I responded.

I don't think you suggesting me to pm you so you could explain it to me was on topic either.

I know I am not right at all times, but when I argue against someone who writes what you do in the niger thread and this thread, it is not hard to be right.

744547[/snapback]

Sorry to burst your bubble,but know one will be right in the niger thread not even you, no.gif

Having a view is having a view,not being right or wrong,there are no prizes at the end of it

Ones view on a topic is what they think of it and like someone elses view on the same topic and what they think of it could be a hundred miles apart but who is to say one is wrong,no one

When i strayed i didnt ask you to follow,you should have left me there ,but as i said you coulnt help yourself,i wonder why

Sorry to burst your bubble,but know one will be right in the niger thread not even you, 

Having a view is having a view,not being right or wrong,there are no prizes at the end of it

Yes, they are peoples views.

However in my opinion, your view is wrong.

And in my opinion, concerning that thread, my view is closer to right.

This is not to do with ego, but the fact that I cannot believe anyone with empathy would write what you wrote.

I wish you had been born there.

Maybe that would help you see what it is like.

I have gone off topic again, to reply to you.

I am obviously going to respond when I feel I need to.

Obviously I responded, don't be a fool.

If I called you an idiot you would respond.

Oh wait, you have.

Can we have less of the bickering and get back on topic please.

Can we have less of the bickering and get back on topic please.

744685[/snapback]

Ok boss

yes.gifyes.gifyes.gif

These so called soccer hooligans didnt think all at the same time ,hey lets kick in all muslims and while were at it lets burn down all there holy buildings.

Their leaders have listened to their comments and views about what they think is wrong in britain today and used the london bombings to brainwash them.

just like muslims comming together with the gov and police to try and stop older muslim leaders from brainwashing the young and disalosioned,the leaders of the football hooligans are doing the same,so why is it the gov and police have left them without trying to get into some kind of dialogue with them

the leaders of the football hooligans are doing the same,so why is it the gov and police have left them without trying to get into some kind of dialogue with them

The leaders have brainwashed them?

I think not.

These are groups of men who go out and get totally wasted.

They are not brainwashed. They do not need someone to tell them to act violently. They incite eachother, it is mob mentality.

You say why don't police treat these 'leaders' the same.

The worst Football Hoolligans regularly do is GBH and vandalism.

The worst thing extremist Muslims do is crash planes into buildings.

I think your answer lies there.

the leaders of the football hooligans are doing the same,so why is it the gov and police have left them without trying to get into some kind of dialogue with them

The leaders have brainwashed them?

I think not.

These are groups of men who go out and get totally wasted.

They are not brainwashed. They do not need someone to tell them to act violently. They incite eachother, it is mob mentality.

You say why don't police treat these 'leaders' the same.

The worst Football Hoolligans regularly do is GBH and vandalism.

The worst thing extremist Muslims do is crash planes into buildings.

I think your answer lies there.

744842[/snapback]

I think unless you know about football holigans you would not have posted such tripe,which leads me to believe you know nothing about it as i thought.

My answer lies nowhere in any of your posts ,sorry to disapoint

I think unless you know about football holigans you would not have posted such tripe,which leads me to believe you know nothing about it as i thought.

I think I know more about them compared to you, who glamourise them as freedom fighters, trying to beat the system.

You did not say these exact words, but when you talk about them only being violent because they are unhappy with the government, this is what I infer, rightly or wrongly.

For some reason, that is no big suprise to me grin2.gif

Go out and join your fellow freedom fighters maybe.

Sorry Ed, but I think Wrden's right there. Football hooligan's are usually followers, and will do what anyone says as long as there is a ruck in it for them.

I know, I;ve seen the football factory about a zillion times laugh.gifyes.gif

It should tell you something when your best mate tells you your wrong?

I think I know more about them compared to you, who glamourise them as freedom fighters, trying to beat the system.

You did not say these exact words, but when you talk about them only being violent because they are unhappy with the government, this is what I infer, rightly or wrongly.

For some reason, that is no big suprise to me grin2.gif

Go out and join your fellow freedom fighters maybe.

744859[/snapback]

One of these days when you are a wee bit older and seen a wee piece of the real world(if your mum lets you ) you will relise what i am talking about,everything to you so far tonight seems to you black and white,the rainbow is waiting for you soon,that i can guarentee

I glamerise nothing,i tell you the way it is ,if you think it has been glamorised that then would prove to me you know nothing atall about this thread

;ve seen the football factory about a zillion times

Good for you...

Football hooligans, it does not matter if they are lead, are violent, anti social, and often racist men.

Culture at the moment worsens the situation.

;ve seen the football factory about a zillion times

Good for you...

Football hooligans, it does not matter if they are lead, are violent, anti social, and often racist men.

Culture at the moment worsens the situation.

744878[/snapback]

Never seen it ,only heard of it,thats why i didnt watch it,

all i can do is laugh aty you warden.

you are accusing this guy of knowing nothin offootball hooligans.....

clearly its you ,, warden take it from someonme who up until recently had a season book at celtic and travelled not only all over the uk but Europe to watch my team. i have encountered these branless idiots in both the sectarian and casual form.

lol they dont work in democracies and debate with each other over the pros and cons of the british social structure and its decay lol , i mean how gullable do u think we are? lol.

they are violent racist idiots and ne1 who admires them is a violent racisty idiot , without the balls to join in.

an before you ask yes ive been involved in many rucks , when i was younger i wasnt level headed , i was a bigot who joined in with my friends , i was an idiot, and a violent one so before you lecture people, take it from someone who has realised what an idiot he was and beleive me when i say i know what im talking about.

these people dont care about you or anyone but themselves , they only take perverted pleasure in handing out beatings to the easiest targets and right now its muslims.

oh and by the way previously soccer hooligans from england targetted scots in the same way. WHERE THEY JUST SPEAKING OUT ??????????

all i can do is laugh aty you warden.

you are accusing this guy of knowing nothin offootball hooligans.....

clearly its you ,, warden take it from someonme who up until recently had a season book at celtic and travelled not only all over the uk but Europe to watch my team. i have encountered these branless idiots in both the sectarian and casual form.

lol they dont work in democracies and debate with each other over the pros and cons of the british social structure and its decay lol , i mean how gullable do u think we are? lol.

they are violent racist idiots and ne1 who admires them is a violent racisty idiot , without the balls to join in.

an before you ask yes ive been involved in many rucks , when i was younger i wasnt level headed , i was a bigot who joined in with my friends , i was an idiot, and a violent one so before you lecture people, take it from someone who has realised what an idiot he was and beleive me when i say i know what im talking about.

these people dont care about you or anyone but themselves , they only take perverted pleasure in handing out beatings to the easiest targets and right now its muslims.

oh and by the way previously soccer hooligans from england targetted scots in the same way. WHERE THEY JUST SPEAKING OUT ??????????

746069[/snapback]

grin2.gif oh you were realy in the thick of it by the sounds of your youth crying.gif

Wun without spilling my guts to all unsundry ,who aranges for the meets,who aranges the transport,who aranges for the soliciters when it all goes wrong,who aranges the heads of the( mindless racist biggots)who sits for weeks planing every little detail?who aranges for hotels and bb`s,,,,,their mums blink.gif

And the way my fellow scots targeted english fans as if they were scum,slashed with razors,bottled in the face and neck ,their heads stamped on untill they were unconcies,was that speeking out no.gif

oh you were realy in the thick of it by the sounds of your youth

This is the second time you have brought up age, it seems that is what you are resorting to recently.

oh you were realy in the thick of it by the sounds of your youth

This is the second time you have brought up age, it seems that is what you are resorting to recently.

746508[/snapback]

Again you jump into my post that is for WUN ,im sure wun will answer himself when he gets around to it ,

You are still following me get of my BACK

This is a forum, arguments and discussions go on between different members.

If you want to just have an argument then wun then please pm him.

You are not the boss of these forums, the mods are.

I am not on your back. No matter how much you would like that.

I am enjoying talking about current affairs.

Let's get back to them.

This is a forum, arguments and discussions go on between different members.

If you want to just have an argument then wun then please pm him.

You are not the boss of these forums, the mods are.

I am not on your back. No matter how much you would like that.

I am enjoying talking about current affairs.

Let's get back to them.

746534[/snapback]

You dont get out of it that easy

Is my wife a member,NO

CAN SHE DEFEND HERSELF ON THE BOARD,,,NO

You are still having digs about me liking you on my back , no.gif

im glad you are still posting to bait me but it wont work tongue.gif

You are know telling me to PM wun,who made you the boss telling others what to do blink.gif

There is no mention of your wife in this thread?

I think maybe you should calm down and take a walk, like Kratos advised me yesterday.

I am not posting to bait you, you sound a bit paranoid. I am posting because I actually want a discussion, not a pedantic man going nuts because I made a quip, which was far less signficant when looking at the insults you flung at me.

I think you should let it drop before you work yourself up too much.

Sorry, I suggest that you pm wun. These boards are not for private discussions. If you want one, then pm wun.

Do not tell me to but out, you have no authority over me or on these boards and nor do I.

Yes Guys lets refrain from personal attacks and keep this on topic.