Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Soccer hooligans to avenge slain Brits

Blackleaf

Ed might be young Warden,

but as far as little fingers go his is loaded with common sense.

more than your entire body as far as i can see

using ageism to boost your point is failing miserably imo

you're what 38 ?

time to act it

thumbsup.gif

Edited by marduk

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• warden

• Mr Ed

• wunarmdscissor

• Blackleaf

I would be most glad to, let's hope Warden can restrain himself.

I wonder if there will be increased hatred because of todays events.

Hopefully not, but I can see it coming.

Right MR ED tell all the board what you know about football hooligans

IF you know even a little first hand then i will believe what you post about the thread

Warden? Why would I repeat myself. If you were to look through this thread then you would see what I think about football hooligans.

I think your right Ed about the increase of hatred after today, sadly events like this draw bigger wedges between cultures.

Yes, hopefully the churches will be able to unite people, last time the muslim and christian church leaders in Britain, were able to show quite a high level of unity.

Warden? Why would I repeat myself. If you were to look through this thread then you would see what I think about football hooligans.

746585[/snapback]

I see what you think of the ftbl hlgs ,and you have a great knowlege of it without even being in it or near the middle,TV,papers and books dont tell the whole story ,sometimes not even half the truth

Im telling you how it is straight from the horses mouth and i dont lie about something like this

So even though you dont like my view on it ,thats tough because sometimes the truth hurts

TV,papers and books dont tell the whole story

Do they not? Ah maybe you are right, they don't show the soft chewey centre of the football hooligan.

They are amazingly bias in fact, they only seem to show hundreds of British men beating people up, a hate crime or just random violence, and causing mass vandalism.

Maybe it is a crime that Football Hooligans (Use of capital letters to show just how much I respect them for their violence, racism and vandalism), are only portrayed as these animals.

I suppose maybe you I could join forces to portray them as the nice, loveable fellows they are. They are getting a bad press, that is true.

Wun is also telling us about Football Hooligans 'straight from the horses' mouth, yet he does not defend them.

Are you saying that you are a football hooligan, still, ever, or never?

TV,papers and books dont tell the whole story

Do they not? Ah maybe you are right, they don't show the soft chewey centre of the football hooligan.

They are amazingly bias in fact, they only seem to show hundreds of British men beating people up, a hate crime or just random violence, and causing mass vandalism.

Maybe it is a crime that Football Hooligans (Use of capital letters to show just how much I respect them for their violence, racism and vandalism), are only portrayed as these animals.

I suppose maybe you I could join forces to portray them as the nice, loveable fellows they are. They are getting a bad press, that is true.

Wun is also telling us about Football Hooligans 'straight from the horses' mouth, yet he does not defend them.

Are you saying that you are a football hooligan, still, ever, or never?

746619[/snapback]

Who is defending them blink.gif i have been trying to give people an insight that many never grt to hear about the workings of football holigans.

The ones you see on TV are not the real hooligans ,they are the ones filed up to the brim with beer and are led to the slaughter by the mindset that they are brittish and so called proud of it ,they then go about trying to get that over to others by trashing the place and kicking the sh** out of anybody that gets in their way

That is not the typical football hooligan that frequents the stadiums today,trust me on this one

The ones you see on TV are not the real hooligans ,they are the ones filed up to the brim with beer and are led to the slaughter by the mindset that they are brittish and so called proud of it ,they then go about trying to get that over to others by trashing the place and kicking the sh** out of anybody that gets in their way

That is quite ironic warden, very ironic.

It seems that the ones who are violent and cause criminal damage are the ones that you are saying 'are not hooligans'...

It is clear now that we have different definitions.

People call Football Hooligans, 'Football Hooligans' because of their racism, violence and threatening behaviour.

If you are classifying any adult male football fan that enjoys a drink and a chant as a Football Hooligan then it would seem that there has been a mass misunderstanding.

I don't think this is gonna work,

Most of them are against these terrorist attacks..so just because some 10-15 extremists attack London doesn't mean that these hooligans are going to go and beat up innocent people and cause more violence.

That is not the typical football hooligan that frequents the stadiums today,trust me on this one

erm is it not???

so where do u sit then?

cos from where i sit i see plenty of them at every game and they ARE the typical football hooligans.

stop trying to dress them up.

theyre idiots who want to use an atrocity like 7/7 for theyre own twisted pleasure. sick and pathetic.

and its not hard to organise a ruck lol...

all u need is an email address or a mobile phone , even the thickest of the thickest can organise a scrap.

lol

and if they are so intelligent and complex, when they hold theyre annual AGM's to discuss the social state of great britain and how they , through mindless violence will right the wrongs, why do they fight amongst themselves????

lol its got nothing to do with their dissollusion of todays world , theyre just racist idiots thats all.

erm is it not???

so where do u sit then?

cos from where i sit i see plenty of them at every game and they ARE the typical football hooligans.

stop trying to dress them up.

theyre idiots who want to use an atrocity like 7/7 for theyre own twisted pleasure. sick and pathetic.

and its not hard to organise a ruck lol...

all u need is an email address or a mobile phone , even the thickest of the thickest can organise a scrap.

lol

and if they are so intelligent and complex, when they hold theyre annual AGM's to discuss the social state of great britain and how they , through mindless violence will right the wrongs, why do they fight amongst themselves????

lol its got nothing to do with their dissollusion of todays world , theyre just racist idiots thats all.

747941[/snapback]

Do you think the REAL football hooligans sit on seats and watch the lovley game

The ones you hear shouting the most horrid things towards other people are people like your next door neighbour, teachers,the ordinery joe public,and there are hundreds of thousands of them,as i said before it only takes one or two of them to start the sick chanting and all of a sudden you have 50.000 doing the same,are the football hooligans

yes and no , its true and youll have a point a lot of casuals dont even go to the games but most do.

i know what these people are , the whole part-time bigot thing springs to mind.

if a teacher is involved then that goes for every profession. they aint fit to teach , ordinary joe public just covers ne1 andevery1 theyre not wired right

yes and no , its true and youll have a point a lot of casuals dont even go to the games but most do.

i know what these people are , the whole part-time bigot thing springs to mind.

if a teacher is involved then that goes for every profession. they aint fit to teach , ordinary joe public just covers ne1 andevery1 theyre not wired right

748057[/snapback]

I dont want this thrad shut down so all i will say,before i get my daughter ready for her trip to LONDON,

I did not glamorise football hooligans ,if it came out like that to some it will be the way i type ,it is the way i see it because i have seen it first hand,and i mean the real nitty gritty stuff,

I am not for any hooligans running about kicking the sh-t out of anybody no matter who the hell they are.

My point was from the start these people know exactly what they are doing and it is well organised beyond most people thinking,

hope your daughter has a nice and safe trip btw,

to be honest it did sound to me personally as if you were glamourising it.

but you said now what u think so thats that , theres no point now in carrying on down the line we were goin if we';re singin from th same song sheet.

Edited by wunarmdscissor

Funny, when I was in school and heard the news about the bombs in London on the 7th, all the football hooligans (chavs) started going mad and I thought we were gonna end up having some sort of revolution wacko.gif

As said before, to think you can solve this by attacking every muslim you see is extremely ignorant; do they think by killing random asians (using the word asian rather than muslim, seeing as most hooligans can't differentiate between any form of religion or race hmm.gif ) will help? Hell, they don't even care about the Brits that died, they simply want an excuse to have some fun at the expens eof others.

hope your daughter has a nice and safe trip btw,

to be honest it did sound to me personally as if you were glamourising it.

but you said now what u think so thats that , theres no point now in carrying on down the line we were goin if we';re singin from th same song sheet.

748076[/snapback]

No probs thumbsup.gif hope we do well this season

I don't think any sane individual would glamourise Football hooliganism, however Warden is correct by saying it is a well thought out and planned pastime for these thugs with an organisalition structure similar to most large companies.

No probs  hope we do well this season

forgot we share at least one common love lol..............

ill reserve judgment until the first game on wednesday.

I'm not surprised so many people are racist espically people at my age group (16). We have grown up reading newspapers saying Muslims come here and claim, they come here to preach. We have grown to Muslims blowing buildings and people. So you can't blame us just the media and the society we now live in

I don't think any sane individual would glamourise Football hooliganism, however Warden is correct by saying it is a well thought out and planned pastime for these thugs with an organisalition structure similar to most large companies.

748084[/snapback]

I just wondered from anyone who has heard anything yet on any muslims being attack or their property,or could this be another story that is ment to keep the brittish and the brittish muslims appart