Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Soccer hooligans to avenge slain Brits

Blackleaf

Guest Lottie
On your first part Wun you are wrong, many of these football holigans are from good backgrounds and many with exellent jobs and some even with diplomas and degree`s,so they would know the word patriot,probarly better than yourself

Excuses excuses. These thugs may very well have degree's and diplomas but Patriotism has absoloutely nothing to do with being a mindless hooligan and hooliganism. So in the case these thugs who should understand the word Patriotism have learnt nothing at all really.

Its all an excuse for these idiots to get tanked up and cause mayhem and misery.

Anyone with an ounce of intelligence would realise this is very very wrong.

To the people who find this humorous or backs these people, you are either incredibly naive or incredibly stupid! And no I do not apologise. I hope that it is a lack of understanding I am seeing within this thread.

There are obviously people on here who have not lived through or witnessed what hate, racism and a complete lack of disrespect for another person is truly like. Count yourselves very very lucky.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• warden

• Mr Ed

• wunarmdscissor

• Blackleaf

Guest Lottie
If Muslims don't want people beating them up, they shouldn't explode bombs on buses and trains.

It works both ways.

736766[/snapback]

Boys and girls. If this is anything like the generations coming through our system thinking, than god help us all.

Blackleaf, Beyond your obvious deep seated hatred for anyone and anything that isn't English, I think that their actually is or could be someone sitting behond your screen with some intelligence.

A bit of advise...instead of seeing, reading and believing everything the media tells you, open your eyes and start making your own opinions.

I couldn't have said it better myself, Lottie. thumbsup.gif

^I agree.

Anyone out there who wishes to go attacking muslims just because a tiny minority of their people killed innocent people should have soem sense beaten into them, its just plain moronic, racist and pathetic, its shows a total lack of understanding or maturity.

Boys and girls. If this is anything like the generations coming through our system thinking, than god help us all.

Amen! That goes for our system as well! wink2.gif

A bit of advise...instead of seeing, reading and believing everything the media tells you, open your eyes and start making your own opinions.

And a precious bit of advise at that. yes.gif "Open eyes work best when driven by open minds", a new Persian saying that I just made up for the occasion! grin2.gif

Edit: That would be 'driven' and not 'drived', thanks very much! blush.gif

Edited by zephyr

On your first part Wun you are wrong, many of these football holigans are from good backgrounds and many with exellent jobs and some even with diplomas and degree`s,so they would know the word patriot,probarly better than yourself

Excuses excuses. These thugs may very well have degree's and diplomas but Patriotism has absoloutely nothing to do with being a mindless hooligan and hooliganism. So in the case these thugs who should understand the word Patriotism have learnt nothing at all really.

Its all an excuse for these idiots to get tanked up and cause mayhem and misery.

Anyone with an ounce of intelligence would realise this is very very wrong.

To the people who find this humorous or backs these people, you are either incredibly naive or incredibly stupid! And no I do not apologise. I hope that it is a lack of understanding I am seeing within this thread.

There are obviously people on here who have not lived through or witnessed what hate, racism and a complete lack of disrespect for another person is truly like. Count yourselves very very lucky.

738797[/snapback]

You missed my point. no.gif Wun said these people dont understand the wort Patriot,my point was they do ,as most are inteligent people,more inteligent than most people think,you use the word thug and the mind wanders to a simple caveman type with their small brains up their bums,not this lot far from it.

I agree Warden, unfrtunately my father used to be involved to a lesser extent with one of the smaller firms back in the 1980s. So I have heard several stories of it. Even then, these people were hard working seemingly respectable people, my father himself worked for one of the biggest banks in London. They'd be filing papers on Friday and out kicking people's head down their throats Saturday. Fortunately they usually only picked on morons like themselves and very rarely were goodhearted supporters caught in the crossfire.

Nowdays, this country is one of the better one's when it comes to such hooliganism, if you look at Spain and Itlay there is a vast racial hatred over there, and I recall in one instance a Real Madrid player being forced to shake hands and be photographed with the leader of the 'ULTRAS' support group, just days after that very group had directed racist jibes at him during a game.

they may understand the literal meaning of the word patriotic , but anyone who condones and joins in in racially or anyother motivated attack is a braindead idiot, wether they have a degree diploma or otherwise.

and if you keep on insulting me in your posts im just gonna take the p*** outta u back , then watch you spit the dummy as you always do lol.

they may understand the literal meaning of the word patriotic , but anyone who condones and joins in in racially or anyother motivated attack is a braindead idiot, wether they have a degree diploma or otherwise.

and if you keep on insulting me in your posts im just gonna take the p*** outta u back , then watch you spit the dummy as you always do lol.

742173[/snapback]

Oh Wun act your age , (if you can) no.gif and keep to the thread or post els-where

was that a dummy?...

i did i responded by explaining they in fact are scumbag knuckledraggers.

just cause someone has a degree doesnt make them clever.

was that a dummy?...

i did i responded by explaining they in fact are scumbag knuckledraggers.

just cause someone has a degree doesnt make them clever.

743867[/snapback]

never said it did blink.gif i was responding to your comment on which you said these people would not understand the word patriot, my point was (if you read it) was i think they would know exactly what the word ment as many have left school with exelent grades ,went to uni and walked with diplomas and degree`s

You can now have your sweeties back

yeah and u had to put the wee dig "probably understand the word better than you " lol.

tell me to act my age lol.

you sound as if your admiring them ....

mind you ...............

yeah and u had to put the wee dig "probably understand the word better than you " lol.

tell me to act my age lol.

you sound as if your admiring them ....

mind you ...............

744222[/snapback]

I admire most people that have the guts to speak out against athority ,admiring someones actions is a different matter

Football hooligans don't speak out against authority.

They speak out against civilisation.

Edited by Mr Ed

744420[/snapback]

In our so called civilisation we are run by authority.

How many football hooligans have you asked Mr Ed to get your info? none i prosume

744420[/snapback]

How many football hooligans have you asked Mr Ed to get your info? none i prosume

744437[/snapback]

Warden, that was not a very intelligent comment when it was obvious that I did not mean that.

I was making the point that football hooligans are idiots who run about like idiots, for no particular reason than to be violent, carry out hate crimes, trash the place, and don't forget, to act like idiots.

I have asked no hooligans for my info, I only have to watch television to see the idiots being banned from foreign football games for elevated levels of racism and violence.

I don't want to ever speak to one, unless it was in a scientific study.

744420[/snapback]

744437[/snapback]

Warden, that was not a very intelligent comment when it was obvious that I did not mean that.

I was making the point that football hooligans are idiots who run about like idiots, for no particular reason than to be violent, carry out hate crimes, trash the place, and don't forget, to act like idiots.

I have asked no hooligans for my info, I only have to watch television to see the idiots being banned from foreign football games for elevated levels of racism and violence.

744441[/snapback]

Exactly none,i thought so no.gif but like most you have seen them on TV and have made your mind up from that ,are you shure that was wise.

When these hooligans are doing what they are doing ,has anyone asked them why

744420[/snapback]

744437[/snapback]

744441[/snapback]

Exactly none,i thought so no.gif but like most you have seen them on TV and have made your mind up from that ,are you shure that was wise.

744453[/snapback]

Warden, I didn't think that you were such a nationalist that you would not condone their behaviour.

Many football hooligans are BANNED from foriegn and home stadiums for Racism and Violence. They do what they do because they are nationalist, racist, violent idiots.

Either one of those three, a mixture, or all.

744420[/snapback]

744437[/snapback]

744441[/snapback]

744453[/snapback]

Warden, I didn't think that you were such a nationalist that you would not condone their behaviour.

Many football hooligans are BANNED from foriegn and home stadiums for Racism and Violence. They do what they do because they are nationalist, racist, violent idiots.

Either one of those three, a mixture, or all.

744459[/snapback]

Or are p***ed of by the way this country is going ,fuell that with plenty of drink and then led on by 5 major playes who fill their heads full of **** and bang you have a mob of football hooligans.

The majority of the time the fighting has nothing to do with football

Or are p***ed of by the way this country is going

What? That is is trying to become more multicultural?

Racist idiots.

Exactly, it has everything to do with idiocy, drunken violence, racial violence, violence, mob mentality, and idiocy again.

Or are p***ed of by the way this country is going

What? That is is trying to become more multicultural?

Racist idiots.

Exactly, it has everything to do with idiocy, drunken violence, racial violence, violence, mob mentality, and idiocy again.

744475[/snapback]

Just to refresh you memory ,4 people set of bombs in london ,the reasons why they did it were as follows,they went to pakistan for TWO weeks and were brain washed into doing the bombings,before that they were joe blogs from next door.

get the pic ,see how easy it is to do something when being told it is ok by elders or someone you look upto ,

Warden. That has absolutely nothing to do with British football hooligans, you really are grasping at straws now.

Those men were brainwashed yes, however they were already happy and the reason they did it was because they hated this country.

get the pic ,see how easy it is to do something when being told it is ok by elders or someone you look upto ,

Football hooligans do not bloody get told to carry out hate crimes, beat eachother up, beat up innocent people, break property.

Do not even try and make them look even partly blameless.

Warden. That has absolutely nothing to do with British football hooligans, you really are grasping at straws now.

Football hooligans do not bloody get told to carry out hate crimes, beat eachother up, beat up innocent people, break property.

Do not even try and make them look even partly blameless.

744488[/snapback]

I will ask you to retract the last post as you dont have the first iota about how it works,

if you want to find out more so you dont make a fool of yourself PM me

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those men were brainwashed yes, however they were already happy and the reason they did it was because they hated this country

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This piece i like rolleyes.gif and when did one of these bombers tell you they hated this country,the same country 3 of them were born in ,worked in ,had family in,had friends in,and probarly lovers in.please tell all