Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
merlinhoot

Jesus Face on google sattelite map

52 posts in this topic

merlinhoot

flexbeta

There's some very good news today for those readers who do not have the good fortune to live in either the UK or the US of A - you now officially exist according to Google UK. Yup, maps.google.co.uk has now restored those bits of the the globe previously not thought worthy of inclusion in the big map - which was everywhere except Blighty and the States, Canada, Central America, some Caribbean islands and the Irish Republic. There's more on the terrifying conspiracy theory behind this mass erasure in our previous report into the matter.

But before the black helicopters can return to base, we must ask this simple question: Why has Google Maps chosen to remain silent on the small matter of having located Jesus Christ in a Peruvian sand dune?

google

[attachmentid=16561]

post-12312-1121456225_thumb.jpg

Moose-Of-Armageddon

That is amazing.Just goes to show, no matter how much people shun religion away, Jesus always shines through original.gif

Shivel

What the hell?

And how do they know that's Jesus' face? Hm?

BurnSide

I would take it as people see whatever they want to see, no matter how silly, actually.

To me it looks like a sleepy Santa. So that's where he hides out! And we were checking the poles. D'oh!

Edited by BurnSide

Ciraxis

looks like a face, not a jew's, just a face

Bizeebutt

I see a face too... but it could be the face of anyone! we don't even know what jesus really looked like, so there is no way of knowing if that looks like him or not! Nice find tho, pretty cool original.gif

btw...I left it at the same zoom and browsed around that area of coastline... thats an amazing area in the way of land formations... absolutly beautiful... It looks remarkably untouched as well!

Edited by Bizeebutt

Shivel
I would take it as people see whatever they want to see, no matter how silly, actually.

To me it looks like a sleepy Santa. So that's where he hides out! And we were checking the poles. D'oh!

735703[/snapback]

laugh.gif !

That's true though, people do see what they wish to see in these cases. Some people just amaze me with their assumptions.. rolleyes.gif

Daedalus
We find it impossible to believe that Google didn't spot this ghostly Turin shroudesque image of Our Lord in the South American sands. What are they not telling us?

A quick phone call to Erich von Däniken confirmed our initial suspicions that the image was hewn from the sand by an ancient civilisation using hot air balloons and alien laser technology borrowed from the scientists of Atlantis. Either that or someone is projecting a picture of Charles Manson onto the desert from a low Earth orbit, Erich told El Reg before popping out to discover a representation of an extraterrestrial wearing an Apple iPod carved into a stone by Mayan artisans in 500BC.

Whatever the truth, the implications of this discovery are chilling indeed. Sinister things are afoot at Google, make no mistake. ®

http://www.theregister.com/2005/07/15/google_spots_jesus/

Conspiracy

lol that reminds me one of my friends has a t-shirt that says 'Jesus did it for the Chicks' and it shows a pic of him on the cross giving the thumbs up xD

smallpackage
That is amazing.Just goes to show, no matter how much people shun religion away, Jesus always shines through original.gif

735696[/snapback]

One face found on the entire earth and you (or anyone) believes its the face of jesus? Sorry, But it looks like a hobo I saw on the street a few weeks ago. It's just like looking at clouds, You see what to see. (Though I don't know why I'd want to see that guy I saw)

Talon

Its Christopher Lee for crying out loud

Talon

Whats more, I can prove it!

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

See its the spitting image of the man! tongue.gif

PadawanOsswe

I see Gandolf! laugh.gif

sweet_butterfly

he does look like Gandolf

lol yes.gif

bluelight

that face looks angry laugh.gif

The Raven

It's my face! I must be the savior of man kind if I'm part of the Earth! w00t.gif

Edited by The Raven

bluelight

The more I stare at it, the more womanish the face is w00t.gif

Adam_Askew

yea it does look like that gandalf dude.

Boff

I thought it was John Lennon. Then again at one point he looked like jesus anyway.

Conspiracy
I see Gandolf!  laugh.gif

736187[/snapback]

that aint gandalf lol thats the evil guy

saramon or however u spell it

JayMark

Pure coincidence. It looks like a face but nothing more.

girty1600

It looks like my mom.

Edited by girty1600

Raptor

And the fact that Jesus didn't even look like that, obviously means nothing to these people. Atleast it proves they are just nuts yes.gif

Hans Dolbrook

looks like father time,or ole man jack frost! laugh.gif

PadawanOsswe
I see Gandolf!  laugh.gif

736187[/snapback]

that aint gandalf lol thats the evil guy

saramon or however u spell it

736781[/snapback]

I know the difference between Gandolf and Saruman. I saw Gandolf,you see Saruman laugh.gif

Edited by PadawanOsswe