Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
merlinhoot

Jesus Face on google sattelite map

52 posts in this topic

pirrung123
That is amazing.Just goes to show, no matter how much people shun religion away, Jesus always shines through original.gif

735696[/snapback]

matthewgoad

I vote sleepy santa..

saladins follower

so they found tupac laugh.giflaugh.gif

nativechick1989

I see a face, but I won't say it's Jesus.

mellow.gif

StalingradK

I don't think it is Jesus, Im sorry but 16 oil spills and and 111 Torttia pads later... Anyways Jesus wasn't white, how could he be? Had to be Arab lookin. I think his face wouldn't look like that either O.o . If anything to do with spiritual meaning, it's probably like, an ancient trace of a native leader, but I doubt it:( I mean come on, human beings are made to think and see faces in what ever they can. Im not denying that there are signs from Holy figures but this one... I dunno :/

citiesxinxdust

It looks to me like Jesus has one eye open and one eye closed.

Barnacle Battlefront

hmmm... i reckon it looks more like Gandalf whistling2.gif

Charlie Mike
no matter how much people shun religion away, Jesus always shines through

Seems like if he was gonna "shine through" he would at least make it look like himself, instead of an angry, sleepy, drunken Tramp/Santa/Gandalf! rolleyes.gif

SKULLDUDER

It's nothing. Like when you look into wood patterns, you can always find a familiar shape. Or clouds. And I think it looks more like a lion than jesus.

Dr1273
blink.gif

leobigAwa

anyone with a wild imagination can see images like that, i remember a time when someone saw the image of Jesus on a marble floor of a RestRoom.

First of all there are no acheological findings of any image of Jesus. A Face having a long hair and a beard can be a face of anybody. If we go biblical we will learn that Jesus never had long hair. because it says in

1Co 11:14 Does not even nature itself teach you that if man has long hair, it is a shame to him?

let us not let our imaginationg run wild. if you want to see God's face you would not find it in a satelite map.

Mat 5:8 Blessed are the pure in heart! For they shall see God.

The Silver Thong
It looks like my mom.

737262[/snapback]

Are you my sister? w00t.gif

Edited by The Silver Thong

Iilaa'mpuul'xem

Tens of thousands will now be congregating in the peruvian desert.

girty1600
It looks like my mom.

737262[/snapback]

Are you my sister? w00t.gif

820638[/snapback]

Yes. Yes I am. laugh.gif

justcallmefox

there's definitely a face there, but it's not Jesus, people.

although it does remind me of Moses.... wink2.gif

GreyWeather

I'm sorry, but that really doesnt look like a face... its like that face on mars - it consisted of a dune and the light which created the shadowing that looks like a head. - though this isn't a dune, its a rock.

but I'm sure faces are meant to actually have a mouth, chin and ears. and why would he

press his face into a giant rock anyway? (wow he had a big face)

how vain IS jesus, imprinting his face into a rock, which no-one could have seen because the end of the world was prediced so many times, who knew we'd get technology like this.

pft, showing off must have been a big woop to him, that he ordered his followers to press his face into the rock.

I dont think jesus had a giant face, so this isn't jesus.

wait a minute... ITS MY GRANDAD! (he sure is getting around a lot now.)

GreyWeather

why has no-one pointed out that google have carved their name EVERYWHERE on that map?

I think thats bigger than that so-called-face.

Daedalus
why has no-one pointed out that google have carved their name EVERYWHERE on that map?

820922[/snapback]

That's only on the site. If you use Google Earth, you get it without the Google stuff everywhere.

smallpackage
I don't think it is Jesus, Im sorry but 16 oil spills and and 111 Torttia pads later... Anyways Jesus wasn't white, how could he be? Had to be Arab lookin. I think his face wouldn't look like that either O.o . If anything to do with spiritual meaning, it's probably like, an ancient trace of a native leader, but I doubt it:( I mean come on, human beings are made to think and see faces in what ever they can. Im not denying that there are signs from Holy figures but this one... I dunno :/

792639[/snapback]

Aren't there sand storms in the desert, That would have gone away.

The Uninvited

If you look at a tapestry or detailed carpet, i don't know about you guys but I see faces. This Jesus sand dessert thing is just one of those pictures that look like theres a face in them.

At this rate, we'll probably find Mary in a grilled cheese sandwich. Wait didn't that already happen?

GreyWeather

820922[/snapback]

That's only on the site. If you use Google Earth, you get it without the Google stuff everywhere.

820932[/snapback]

rofl.gif I was joking at that point, I couldn't be bothered to add any smileys onto it. no.gif

Daedalus

Back in the 'UFO on Google Maps'-days that was a hot issue.

Guest Mr.vort

Looks like kermit the killer crossdressing frog....

SilverCougar

Mmm... It looks like the Greenman to me more then anything else. Though Christopher Lee comes close... X)

Noooo... It's Baccus! Or Pan... Hmmm