Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

the hooded chair

NJC

a man in waterloo bought a hooded from a lady after being warn that the chair is curse the man took a look at the chair then suddenly he began feeling it and sat down the woman kept saying r u ok.The next day the maiden was cleaning the lower part of the house.She qieutly sat on the chair while the owner wasn't looking.The came into the room where the maiden was sitting on a chair.He told her that the chair wasn't for her.The next week the maiden died in a crash then the man's friend died on the week after the week the maiden died.The seller came back with a painting of napoleon sitting in the same chair the man bought.After the seller went away the man held up a ax and point it to the chair and said u ain't ending my life.Then he fell down.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Barnacle Battlefront

• AztecInca

• NJC

• zephaniah

uh-huh....... mellow.gif

phew! i thought it was just me that didn't understand......

lol! maybe a bit of absinthe and it will all make sense laugh.gif

my turn.

oncet there was a man and he bought a pancake and choked on it and coughed it up and choked another man and the pancake was haunted by beeezlebub the pancake lord. ISWEARIT"S IAMSDFKDAKDA TRUTH MMANRNGAANGFN!!!111!!

i don't get this story too i got it from a t.v show they didn't explain it good enough why would napoleon sit in a curse chair

my turn.

oncet there was a man and he bought a pancake and choked on it and coughed it up and choked another man and the pancake was haunted by beeezlebub the pancake lord. ISWEARIT"S IAMSDFKDAKDA TRUTH MMANRNGAANGFN!!!111!!

737034[/snapback]

THIS is scary. Pancakes are supposed to be friendly.

you should never turn your back on a pancake no.gifno.gifno.gif

Now we actually know the truth about the death of Napolean... He was mudered by a chair during the battle of waterloo! A little stab in back, because he sat on the chair, and she wanted to get even, so she killed him and then sat on top of him! w00t.gif

its obvious what the story is trying to say. napoleon sat in the chair and then he died, just like the maid and the other people.

it just adss to the so caled curse story. wouldnt be a good story if the curse only started lastt week. curse stories are best told when there is a history for the curse.

"omg ive just found that my wodden spoon is cursed."

"oh really, how long has it been cursed for?"

"duh um only had if for 2 weeks"

"hang on people, whats this, its a pictre of someone who once died mysteriously. and look she has the wooden spoon"

"uh oh, the curse is more powefull than i thought"

Weird blink.gif

I did hear of a 'cursed' chair before, but isn't sure where the story originated from.

dontgetit.gif

So furniture can be cursed eh?!?!!?...............this gives me some ideas........

So furniture can be cursed eh?!?!!?...............this gives me some ideas........

Isn't nice when people know how to use spell check? tongue.gif But seriously I think this story might have come from a episode from Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction? But I don't remember hearing about Naploeon in it. Yeah the story was hard to understand it's just like to trying to read a responde when the idiot put explanation marks after each sentence! Now that's annoying!

But seriously I think this story might have come from a episode from Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction? But I don't remember hearing about Naploeon in it. Yeah the story was hard to understand it's just like to trying to read a responde when the idiot put explanation marks after each sentence! Now that's annoying!

740052[/snapback]

they said the story is fact and napoleon is in the painting the lady had brougth to the man

I think there are already too many things to worry about in life.. I'm not about to start paying more attention to furniture.

• 3 years later...
a man in waterloo bought a hooded from a lady after being warn that the chair is curse the man took a look at the chair then suddenly he began feeling it and sat down the woman kept saying r u ok.The next day the maiden was cleaning the lower part of the house.She qieutly sat on the chair while the owner wasn't looking.The came into the room where the maiden was sitting on a chair.He told her that the chair wasn't for her.The next week the maiden died in a crash then the man's friend died on the week after the week the maiden died.The seller came back with a painting of napoleon sitting in the same chair the man bought.After the seller went away the man held up a ax and point it to the chair and said u ain't ending my life.Then he fell down.

lol dude you totally got this off that show “Beyond Belief Fact or Fiction” and don’t say you didn’t I have them on DVD and I just watched this episode the other day. All you did was recap the whole story. Don’t forget to mention the other episodes of the church choir or the house with the girl ghost lol