Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
NJC

the hooded chair

27 posts in this topic

zephaniah
Isn't nice when people know how to use spell check? :P But seriously I think this story might have come from a episode from Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction? But I don't remember hearing about Naploeon in it. Yeah the story was hard to understand it's just like to trying to read a responde when the idiot put explanation marks after each sentence! Now that's annoying!

It did come from an episode of Beyond Belief…He was sitting on the couch when that lady walked in with that painting of Napoleon then the next scene he tried to chop the chair up with an ax. I have them on DVD the original air date was April 3rd 1998...Check it out

The Silver Thong
It did come from an episode of Beyond Belief…He was sitting on the couch when that lady walked in with that painting of Napoleon then the next scene he tried to chop the chair up with an ax. I have them on DVD the original air date was April 3rd 1998...Check it out

Dude this thread is 4 years old man LOL Welcome to UM and I'm surprised at your curiousity LOL