Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Silly_Sister

See Cats That Aren't There

61 posts in this topic

Kevin28

I don't have clear memory of it so i'm not 100% but i know i felt something move. That's why i asked if entity's can shapeshift to look like cats.

Edited by Kevin2211

SuperiorIntellect

I have had this experience, back in 2007 ... not alone, but in a group. There were 3 of us hanging out watching Monday night football. Me in the center of the room, a friend to the right & left of me.

I see a cat dart across the room to my right, definitely a cat as the tail was vertical ... my friend to the left of me jumps up & says "there's a cat in here" & I said "You saw that too, WTF?". I didn't have a cat; but we were so sure of what we saw that we scoured the rooms looking for it, thinking maybe a stray slipped in somehow.

Of course, my other friend, to the right of me, didn't see anything (his back was more or less to the sighting area) & thought we were both totally out of our minds.

Anyway, it was very unnerving when we didn't find one. I'll never forget that.

Amberb

Today I was laying on my couch and out of nowhere turned my heAd to look out side I saw my mom sitting on a chair and next to her a cat just sitting next to her this cat looked kinda like our cat but smaller and something told me to look outside because our cat is not aloud outside due to an injury I ran to the door and opened to my surprise no cat is sitting there I shut the door and ran around looking I opened my moms door and our cat is chillen under the computer I'm very spooked by this and wonder why I saw this I used to see ghosts of animals as a child but haven't since I was 11 does anyone know what this means?

Skulduggery

I usually only see dogs. Lots of dogs.. but maybe it's just the hand I was dealt.

Rile_Zugo

I have 2 cats right now and I had 4 cats before. 2 of them died, 2 of them escaped and we never foudn them. After my third cat's escape I started hallucinating and seeing cats. Not every day but sometimes I see my cats walking or running. They are usually my third cat that escaped (Miniş) or my fourth cat that fell down from a window and died (Mırmır).

Jello
On 1/24/2006 at 0:49 PM, IhartU said:

I have never seen a 'ghost cat' but my cousin has. She was staying with me one time and I heard her yell from the bedroom. I ran in and she was freakin out. She told me that she saw a white cat in the room. The cat I had at the time was dark grey and was in the livingroom sleeping. :hmm: I believe that she saw something. This was the same room where my daughter saw red eyes in her toybox. :w00t:

When I was in middle school my parents and I moved into this old spooky Victorian home. Outside the kitchen window I would occasionally look out to see a white cat starring back at me with red eyes like it was albino. I always thought it was real until one day at school I opened up my locker to see that same white cat sitting on top of my books looking up at me. I shut the door and quickly opened it again to see that the cat had vanished. Needless to say, I ended up going to class without my books that day. Creeps me out still.

Jonquil

The elderly mother of one of my friends said that she saw a cat walk across the room. She asked my friend to take her to the doctor because she logically knew that there hadn't really been a cat there so she suspected there was something wrong with her. Also, my elderly mother, who had Alzheimers, told me that saw a cat (that wasn't there) on the end of her bed before she died.   

DRAGYN RAKEN

There isnt psychic problem. The spirit manifest to tell you or let you know they are real or they are there or they exist. 

Willow fir3

I see cat shaped objects that look like cats in the corner of my eye and when I look it is just a set of objects where I can see how my brain made it look like a cat but when I look it is just an object where I can make out the silhouette of the cat out of the outline of the object. Once it was a white wheat grinder. The handle supposed of the cats tail. When I looked it was just the grinder. But I seriously thought it looked like a cat from the corner of my eye. One "cat" image appeared in my brain where it looked like a big grey cat curled up in a ball, but when I looked it was only the vcr. There have been several other incidents involving seeing what looked like a cat in the peripheral vision, although turning out to be an object or a set of objects that looked like a cat before. When I had looked at it.

Edited by Willow fir3
Finished thought.

Raptor Witness

I still own a few Crypto Kitty’s, I wonder if some have escaped....

Sadgarlic88

Wow few years too late to this discussion but I have been having this happen to me for years now. I only ever see cats. Sometimes just out the corner of my eye other times fully. I have "felt" them around my houses (moves 3 times since this started) I have also physically felt them brush against my leg when I'm stood in the middle of a room but when I look down there is just a tail disappearing behind me. I honestly was starting to think I may be losing my mind but I have had many psychological evaluations and my eyes have been tested all medical possibilities ruled out. I am NOT a lover of cats but I don't hate them. They are just simply an animal to me nothing special. I have never had a cat that died or anything similar. So glad that other people are in a similar place