Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Have Aliens Ever Visited Earth ?

Its one of the biggest questions man has ever asked, and even today it's answer is controversial and inconclusive.

So what do you think ? Have Aliens visited earth - and are they still visiting today ?

Please use this thread to tell us what you think to this question - please put forward your thoughts and theories regarding this debate.

We want to hear from you ! :)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• odinsupreme

• Homer

• Saru

• Lori Cordini

I certainly believe Aliens visited Earth once, and that they still do. The cave paintings of "spacemen" coming down from the sky should be proof enough.

When I was much younger, the idea of alien visitation appealed to me. There was supposedly quite a bit of documented proof, ie; books by Eric von Daniken ::) and others, but time and the disappearance of youthful guliblity make the possibility of alien visitation much more doubtful.

I can't say anyone knows what happened thousands or even millions of years in the past. It could be argued that if aliens visited the earth back then, what keeps them from visiting now. Its just that when you try to grasp the immensity of the universe and the incredible distance's involved, the chances seem almost impossible. Even if these aliens are so much more advanced than us, you are literally talking about finding a specific grain of sand in the Sahara Desert.

Scientifically and mathmatically the chance is astronomically thin. Personally, I would have to see a space craft land on the White House lawn in order to believe we are being visited.

Magikman

One factor which has to be taken into consideration in the Alien visitation debate is sightings of actual aliens. There have been thousands of reports and sightings ( as well some photos ) of alleged alien beings. Many of these have come from very credible witnesses. Alien abduction and cattle mutilation are another two Extra Terrestrial related phenomena that cannot be ignored. It's likely that 99% of these are not genuine, however like photographs and sightings of UFO's, there are some which just can't be denied. ( The Roswell Incident for example, though not necessarily the video ).

It is possible that all these sightings and cases can be explained without an alien interpretation, however the sheer number of them is certainly intriguing.

They certainly have....and we are THEY!  Hasn't anyone ever consider the missing link and what that means?  That was a question my childhood mind conjured and pondered over and over...and as my memories have returned, as I have studied, ponder and explored I can safely say YES...they were here long before humans were created..and created by the lovely hands of our family from elsewhere.

Also, taking into consideration what makes animals and humans different?  the missing link isn't really missing!  If one just opens their eyes and listens...the duality of homo sapiens will be understood.  The mystery has been solved, but no one seems to know or care!!!!!!

::)

The theory that life on earth was created by an Extra Terrestrial race is certainly interesting to say the least. It would mean an entirely different way of thinking of ourselves, as well as proof of at least some form of Creationism.

Has there ever been any evidence that Extra Terrestrials initiated life on earth ? Out of place artifacts may an indication of this, but has any other proof ever been found ?

More than the public can possibly imagine, simply because I believe the general mass of folks are so engaged in their "mundane" lives of surviving that they don't explore the intergalactic connection unless it is thrust upon them by their own experience or contacts.

To answer your question, yes.  Zacharia Sitchin in his 8 or is it 9 now, books reveal much.  He is a Jewish/Russian scholar who since childhood was near obsession in learning more about his Jewish heritage and the stories and legends presented to him as a child.  Amazon.com has all of his books and I high recommend them.  As I read them I found great similarity to my own "knowing" and the "messages" I have long received and been a part of with the "contact" and memories I have had.

Of all the scholars presenting "discoveries" and analyses of findings, I support his work to the highest.  There are some questions about what he may or may not interpret in "crude" primitive drawings; however, given he has looked at these glyphics and has more knowledge in "interpreting" them on the basis of the "whole" of what he has seen, I have to relinquish my doubts to mere possibilities!  

There is definately something very important being put forward by the artists of very old paintings and drawings, even as far back as primitive cave paintings. Since those who lived a long time ago had nothing with which to compare UFO's and alien beings, these drawings could be considered very accurate. There are a lot of them depicting saucer shaped objects in the sky, and I've seen quite a few drawings with what appear to be Alien Beings in them. It's possible that the answer to Extra Terrestrial visitation lies in our own distant past.

Have you ever come across any of Zacharia Sitching's studies/books?

Also, don't know if I shared this, but I had an encounter, verified by my mother, of being pulled through the wall of our house when I was a child.  I was pulled through on a beam of light.  I

never forgot that event (1947) and in 1994 I began to have a "gnawing" to find out exactly what happened that night.  Eventually over the past 7 years I have remembered more.  It was in 1996 that when I finally asked my mother about it, she verified that it indeed happened and that as a child I had "many visits from my family from elsewhere."  Needless to say that response really stirred me up....she is in her very late 80s and does't want to talk about it very much, and often is simply content to say, "I don't remember anymore" and yet....yet, that look on her face!

But as my memories come back I am more and more intrigued and have absolutely no DOUBT about "ET" existence, in fact just saying that gives me a chuckle...because I KNOW!!!!

It is hard to be a skeptic, or think yourself nuts when good ole mom verifies everything that has happened!!!!!!

-lori

I have heard of Zacharia Sitching, although I haven't read any of his books. I think he has a web site, or at least there's a site about him. I must see if I can get one of his books out of the library to take a look at.

Another thing that I think I mentioned earlier regarding the alien visitation debate, is sightings and accounts of actual aliens. Alien abduction is also something which can't be reasonably explained any other way. There is even an official "alien types" scale to classify people's sightings.

Either all of these people are delusional, or we have ample evidence of alien visitation already available to us. It seems unlikely that the first of those two options is the case.

• 2 months later...

I still believe there is a link between Star Jelly (Patre Ser?) and genetic evolution on earth.

I read long ago that the stuff tested as "ordinary bacteria". Now geneticists are finding  that "ordinary bacteria" has possibly played a part in our genetic structuring.

Any comments?

Dalia

• 4 weeks later...

i believe that we were once visited by extra-terresrials. The native americans believe that once upon a time in the golden era (GARDEN OF EDEN)  when Neander-thals ruled the earth there was peace with all living things. However when man bagan to evolve their heads started to get bigger and bigger as their brain size started to increase. As their heads got bigger the females of the species were finding it hard to give birth. In time the numbers of females dying at child birth increased and the survival of the species was threatened.

Around this time is when our species was in crisis that the extra-terrestrials came from Pleides, from Orion and also sirius. They came looking for a new home.

GENESIS, " the son of gods saw the daughters of man,and found them fair".  When these beings came to earth they found it hard to live in our atmosphere. They were also dying, so what they did was they spliced the genes of the earth people together with their own in order for both species to survive. They developed who we are today human beings. This theory is also accepted by sitchin who writes and believes in the same thing but from a different source the Sumerians. Some of you might find this hard to believe, but this is something that we now have the power to do ourselves. We will soon be able to use only one cell from one animal to create replica of itself, however we know how to splice two genes from two different animals and create a hybrid you see its not so far fetched.

"Remember your source.Remember who you are and where you came from" Elders

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, i agree with this, i think that humans are a combination of aliens and apes/humans, but not becuase of dying aliens, no, it was an experiment, and the aliens have to look after their experiment, so they return to earth. Sometimes they must look inside a human to see how it is devolopping, so hey kidnap a human, out som implants in tgem to control their evolution/devolopment.

The humans have forgot their roots, they must know how it happend, we where "suddenly" on earth, isn't that strange ??? the aliens aren't perfect either (roswell) they wanted to creat stronger beings, workers, or soldiers, the intelligence of them and the physical strenght of earthlings. Maybe there are people like us all over the universe, all on different planets, but with the same intelligence and strenght.

Odin Supreme  8)

Odin Supreme

um...what do the words: devolopping, som, tgem, and strenght mean. I was trying to figure out what you were saying, but since I can only read english, I was not successful at this.

Homer[glow=color,strength,width]

Odin Supreme

I took a couple of jabs at you with sarcastic humor(or at least I tried to be humorous) from this topic and another. I appreciate the way you took it in stride and not take it personal. Although I disagree with your opinions on both subjects, my intention was not to insult you personally.

We welcome all points of view here.

Jokes are the best thing on earth, and maybe also in space!  ;D

;D  Hey Homer!

I had promised early on that I would go easy on him, since he is from the Netherlands', his English is not so perfect, which I am Anal about, as you can tell.   :-*

Netherlands! Cool! If I would have looked at his profile I would have known that. Boy do I feel dumb.

Guest Guest

Nahhhhh, Don't feel dumb;  if I hadn't looked at his profile I wouldn't have known either..  I am a stikler when it comes to that sort of stuff as well...  :-*

Yes, the Netherlands, really cool 8) , but Homer where are you from ???

odinsupreme

I'm originally from the Pacific Northwest of Washington state, U.S., but have been residing in the midwestern state of Michigan for the past 4 years.

Although I have been to Europe many times, I have only been to the southern nations bordering the Mediterranian Sea. I have never been, but always wanted to visit the Low Countries where you're at.

Maybe someday.

Yes, but the Netherlands aren't low everywhere. I live in the south of the Netherlands, we have hills here. So, if you want to see "Dijks" and "Polders" you have to visite the north-west.  8)

Odin Supreme

Odin Supreme

When I said Low Countries, I was meaning Netherlands and Belgium, which are referred to as Low Countries. Unless you're joking with me, in that case, never mind ;D

Anyways, I would prefer something with hills over flat lands any day.

Do you understand Dutch? Het was een grapje= it was a joke 8)

Odin Supreme