Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Roaming street ghosts

AlienSama

Do you think its possible that there could be a ghosts passing buy a lot by your house every day? I mean any house. They dont have to haunt. Could they go through it as well? Like the sixth sense movie? Without making a peep? What I dont get is...some people could see the shadow of ghosts and stuff sometimes, but why cant they see certain ghosts? Oh another thing would be very scary is what if one is watching you type right now???

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ghostboo

• Bizarro

• TheOracle

• AlienSama

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe it is very possible indeed. I also believe they are around us all day, every day. I agree that some people can see them and others can't but I also think that we all could be able to see them if we or our mind allows us to.

I also think it's possible that...like us...not all of them can see us either. grin2.gif

It's quite possible. In the words of.......Some guy from an old show called Freaky Links, "You can only see what your mind can handle".

wb, Ghostboo original.gif

of course, i believe there are spirits all over the land. we don't know where all the past cities or population centers might have been. there could have been many incidents capable of creating a ghost on any piece of land in the world(using the theory that great emotion might be recorded by the earth's electricity).