Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

During A Service-The "Spirits" Nearby

Ladyspirit_guide

Last month, I went to another Healing Service at Celestal Light. After an excellent service, we went into a group meditation, where we receive "messages" for each other. It was really special.

One Woman saw a "Nature Spirit" near me. (Very approprate for those who know me). She said he looked "....little, brown, wrinkled, like a Troll, or Elfish Creature". She said he was "ugly", but "very Happy & with a sweet smile". I asked if he looked like an old tree trunk, and she said "Exactly!". I sense him (it?) especially when I am in my garden, or caring for my animals. It is not scary to me, after all, I believe we are surrounded by Spirits all the time anyway. Since the Earth, and all living things have spirits, occasionally, we will interact with them.

Another Woman saw "A Black Shadow-about 8-ft tall" near me. Now, she told me, "this shadow is covering, or protecting you". Interesting, as a former Christian, normally, I would FREAK, thinking it was a "demonic" entity. But it is not.

I did write that I learned how to communicate with ArchAngels last week. I wonder if a door was opened for all kinds of spirits now. But, remember, I always HAVE believed in spirits, and that they are close to Humans.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ladyspirit_guide

• Starlyte

• uranium101

Top Posters In This Topic

This is fascinating stuff! Thanks for sharing! grin2.gif

i don't know what spirits follow me... but i'm sure no demonic entities, but there's this worshipper in my neighborhood that burns bibles, one time i saw a shadowy figure w/ small horns following him. that was wierd...