Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Congressman says bomb Mecca if US attacked

morpheas

Terrorists dont have innocents, they dont have a country, they dont have a face. And you bomb Mecca, not only do you have the entire Muslim world jumping to attack America, you also got your allies and other non muslim countrys that would not like that, and you would be conferming that is a Holy War, and not a war against Terrorism. You would be playing right into there hands and securing the downfall of your country. And not only that, your soldiers in Iraq would be over run, same with your soldiers in everyother middle eastern nation, so basicly you would be condeming 10s of thousands of US citizens to death, or torture.

~Thanato

740120[/snapback]

Thanato has made an excellent point here. If they did this then all of the worlds Muslim population, the religion was the second largest following, would become enemies of the USA.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Babs

• morpheas

• Stixxman

• JayRob303

They kill our innocents, so we go kill theirs.  That's the way to do things.  Hmmm, that's stooping to their level.

740098[/snapback]

You know what...I don't think walking over body parts in a subway or on a double-decker bus is something to get moral about.

I don't care about stooping.........you and your high morals. no.gif

Don't you care about life?

yes she does care about life she's just smart enough to realize that bombing Mecca would not only kill thousands of innocents muslims it would ensure a global war which would kill millions and millions of innocent people inlcuding Americans. We will never get rid of terrorist by violent means. The more we attack them the stronger their determination becomes and us bombing innocent places will only lead to more and more followers.

That sounds reasonable, sanchera. Do you really believe that?

Yes I do. Do you really believe us bombing Mecca would be a smart choice? I dont see us making any real progress against terrorism in the last few years do you?

They kill our innocents, so we go kill theirs.  That's the way to do things.  Hmmm, that's stooping to their level.

740098[/snapback]

You know what...I don't think walking over body parts in a subway or on a double-decker bus is something to get moral about.

I don't care about stooping.........you and your high morals. no.gif

Don't you care about life?

740246[/snapback]

I care a lot about life, and trust me I don't have high morals. I do however see the wrong in killing for the sake of killing. You kill me I'll kill you back. That really works, we've got the proof don't we.

I see a big problem with bombing Mecca because you're not targeting the terrorists, you're targeting the Muslims. Once that happens, all hell will break loose. If you want a global war then hey have at it. I personally don't. I understand you sometimes have to fight, but doing that would be trying to put out a fire with gasoline.

It's not Christian against Muslim...yet. Bomb Mecca and see what happens.

Those holy sites are generating all the violence and terrorism. All those terrorists have come from this one energy source. We don't say this is a holy war, because to us, it isn't. BUT... to them, it is! And hitting them where it hurts, and where all this extremist (muslim) violence comes from, is the perfect deterrent to further  terror.

I am injecting this thread with some spice  original.gif ...don't mean to offend anyone, but all the same, this is my opinion.

740026[/snapback]

And some americans wonder why America aint too popular around the world, well folks, here is your answer.

Those holy sites are generating all the violence and terrorism. All those terrorists have come from this one energy source. We don't say this is a holy war, because to us, it isn't. BUT... to them, it is! And hitting them where it hurts, and where all this extremist (muslim) violence comes from, is the perfect deterrent to further  terror.

I am injecting this thread with some spice  original.gif ...don't mean to offend anyone, but all the same, this is my opinion.

740026[/snapback]

And some americans wonder why America aint too popular around the world, well folks, here is your answer.

740531[/snapback]

No kidding... the rest of the world has problems with freedom of speech and thought! laugh.gif

laugh.gif

740026[/snapback]

740531[/snapback]

No kidding... the rest of the world has problems with freedom of speech and thought!

740587[/snapback]

laugh.gif

740026[/snapback]

740531[/snapback]

No kidding... the rest of the world has problems with freedom of speech and thought! laugh.gif

740587[/snapback]

Yes, parts of it does, but not really what I meant, I meant the ignorance and arrogance shown here, and the complete lack of empathy for people outside your own ethnocentric group.

Please don't make this about Americans , Pann..for if you do it would make you no better than the people that hate all Muslims for the actions of a few. hmm.gif

I sense some hostility here! I cannot condone the killing of innocent people, whether it be here in the US or elsewhere in the world. I agree that what terrosits are doing is horrible, but I can't see how bombing a religious building in the Middle East justifies terroists attacks in the world. If terrorists are hiding in a religious building, there are ways of taking care of that, but I don't think bombing innocent people is the way to handle it.

We had our opportunity to erradicate their country during the search for WMD's. We could have 'stumbled' on a stash of Sadam's chemical weapons, say maybe enough to wipe out the entire country... Donate a couple hundred of our boy's to the body count, to make things look on the 'up and up'. And the problem with that country is over.

*Before you get your 'panties in a bunch', I served my country during Desert Storm, and spent my fair share in the desert...this was one of the late night discussions that some of us had while waiting for our turn on perimeter patrol, and we ALL agreed that it was a sacrifice that we were willing to make.*

The down side is, that it all starts over again in another country, with yet another a$$hole, who is wiping the world clean of the impure yada-yada-yada...

My personal belief is that you need to take care of your own first...then you can worry about the rest of the world. And if the time comes that you can actually worry about the rest of the world, only put in the equal amount that everybody else does.

My personal belief is that you need to take care of your own first...then you can worry about the rest of the world. And if the time comes that you can actually worry about the rest of the world, only put in the equal amount that everybody else does.

so do you think bombing mecca would be looking after your own, would it be a wise move in your opinion?

740829[/snapback]

No no.gif , not at all. It would absolutely not be the right move for the government of any nation to strategically target a 'holy' site. This would most definately trigger a worldwide 'Jihad' against the US. unsure.gif

devil.gif However, if their was say...a terrorist group that was located in China or Korea that bombed Mecca and claimed responsibility, it might re-direct the terrorists attention... Nothing like having 2 enemies at each other's throat's... thumbsup.gif

They bomb you. You bomb them. They bomb you. You bomb them. They bomb you. You bomb them................................ It just goes to show that both American terrorists, and Islamic terrorists, are both as brain dead and as evil as each other... nazi ****s.

How is more violence going to cure violence? When will people learn that it just makes it worse, and causes more hatred? Its like a school yard brawl in a sense, stupidity and a lack of logic in the extreme.

You know religious extremists terrorists like Bush, this congressman, and Osama ect all call atheists evil and godless, then go and blow up a load of people in the name of there "god" or "good country" or support killing, then have the stupidity to call atheists evil……… Hypocritical idiots, all of them. No one has the right to kill innocence, no matter if they are American or Muslim, only a nazi fascists would not recognise that.

I might be a evil sinful pagan, but I have never killed anyone in my life, and I have never supported the act of killing anyone, in anyway shape of form. When my time comes it wont be me that is cowering in front of god, begging for forgiveness that is for sure.

Lets hope that all sides can wake up and spell the sh*** they have pouring out there mouths.

If not being a religious war lover, and not supporting murder makes me evil, then The Devil I am.

All the best

Satan

Edited by Faeden

Please don't make this about Americans , Pann..for if you do it would make you no better than the people that hate all Muslims for the actions of a few. hmm.gif

740650[/snapback]

I don't hate all muslims, I hate extremist muslims, Michelle: terrorists.

You are always in opposition to what I say, why don't you ever have your 'own' opinion?

..........instead of always opposing mine. cool.gifwhistling2.gif

740026[/snapback]

740531[/snapback]

740587[/snapback]

Yes, parts of it does, but not really what I meant, I meant the ignorance and arrogance shown here, and the complete lack of empathy for people outside your own ethnocentric group.

740628[/snapback]

Well, thank you Pann, is that all you can say? None of it is true...but if you want to live in that fantasy world of yours, go ahead. devil.gif

morpheas I have my self been threatened with violence before because of my beliefs, and because I do not accept violence in any shape or form, not on this site though I might like to add.

I even had one guy who was war obsessed, even admit to someone that he was so infuriated by me that he punched his own computer monitor, and had cracked it grin2.gif I do not mean to laugh, but people like that just prove my point to a tee..

I also had a woman admit that she was so angry, that she was physically shaking with anger.

When out and about I always keep a watch over my shoulder lol... Your be surprised how effective words can be, its a shame these terrorists do not recognise that.

all the best

Faeden

Edited by Faeden

All the best

Satan

laugh.gif

but seriously, you must have taken some stick regarding your beliefs to feel so strongly (certain elements of your post indicate that anyway)

i agree on the terrorist wording, when anyone targets innocent civilians, they make themselves a terrorist, and if america retaliated in this way, that is exactly what it would become... a superpowerful terrorist.

740973[/snapback]

I tend to agree with you Morpheas...hence the reason that America would never do such a thing. grin2.gif

morpheas....Found something morpheas, sort of from both sides and down the middle. original.gif

here

here

Congressman says bomb Mecca if US attacked

do that and you have a holy war, seriously you increase the number of terrorists by a few 100%. Actuall stratch that, a few 1000%. Osama will love you for it, in fact he'll probably bomb the US now hoping you'll actually do it.

Plus Mecca is full of innocent people who have nothing to do with this, you make yourselves as bad as the terrorists by killing civilians to get revenge for them killing yours.

Edited by Talon