Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Congressman says bomb Mecca if US attacked

morpheas

And one of the biggest things is America will have to come to terms with the fact that it can be wrong, and that it is not perfect and makes mistakes.

742729[/snapback]

Pretty sure, have made mistakes in the past... yeah, so? You can't let mistakes rule you.

I like how most of you turn this ONE guy's comment into all of America. For that, you are all stupid in saying that. yes.gif It is no different then a black man killing someone and then you blame it all on the entire African race.

742779[/snapback]

Bang on Kratos ,i was about to say when 4 muslims done the london bombing did we say all muslims are terorists,i think not

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Babs

• morpheas

• Stixxman

• JayRob303

blink.gif Feaden, the amber alert has nothing to do with any of this. It is the instant broadcast of a missing child so that if they have been abducted the word gets out promptly, hopefully, before they can be taken out of the area.

This is all a moot discussion, anyway, as it will never happen. Believe it or not, there are people in the US that have enough sense to know that this would be a disastrous thing to do. thumbsup.gif

No but this takes some considering after all he does represent a large group of people, his constituents.

The guy had an idea that he told everyone about,whats wrong with that.At least he had the backbone to say what he is thinking instead of clamping up incase he would be hounded and accused of being a bla bla bla

How many daft ideas have you lot had in your life time

I do not blame America, I blame bush the worse anti American of all….

May I ask when America last admitted they where wrong? They still haven’t admitted they where wrong for Vietnam, many Americans still think they won it, tells you a lot doesn’t it about how free America is.

I think Britain is just as bad, or getting that way.

I do not blame the American people, as I know they have been manipulated, and do not know any different.

All the best

Faeden

Americans have been manipulated??????

No way??????

How many daft ideas have you lot had in your life time

there's daft ideas and there's down right ludicrously dangerous ideas which cause public outrage. he's a congressman!!!! isn't he paid to think before he speaks. we are trying to pass laws in this country which prevent people from inciting hatred, shouldnt the people at the top be setting an example.

742840[/snapback]

Dont want to go of topic,but why is it in our country we let clerics rant on our streets about murdering westerners ,straping bombs to yourself and causing as much death and destruction as possible,know that kind of **** i would call dangerous talk,not saying what ONE man thinks

May I ask when America last admitted they where wrong? They still haven’t admitted they where wrong for Vietnam, many Americans still think they won it, tells you a lot doesn’t it about how free America is.

I do not blame the American people, as I know they have been manipulated, and do not know any different.

All the best

Faeden

742831[/snapback]

What? No more signed satan? tongue.gif (yes, I did notice)

America blamed it's own people for screwing up in Iraq... the CIA intel... anybody remember that? Nooo! because it doesn't look good for your argument.

How the hell does Vietnam play any part in this thread? blink.gif

All the best

Faeden

742831[/snapback]

Like Blair didnt lie to the brittish public blink.gif he also has not apologised either

tongue.gif Could someone please come and get me the next time it rains....for it's becoming quite evident that I don't have enough sense, on my own, to get out of it without the help of someone that doesn't live in the US. laugh.gifcool.gif

I'm away for a few days and then this happens.....

Oh well, I think it's clear that bombing mecca would be the end of the USA.

And if a congressman doesn't see this....ahh screw that, my comment isn't necessary anyway.

I'm glad he didn't apologize though, it would only make him look more pathetic.

Don't anybody fool themselves here this is not about and never has been about religion. This entire conflict has always been about money and power. The religious connotations on both sides are just window dressing. Somewhere at sometime it all leads to the same source, the control of many by the few. The few are not elected representatives of the people they are conglomerate owners eyeing their bottom line. These fundamentalists had to come from somewhere and that is the direction they came from. They are nothing more than tools of powerful people with their own agendas.

I completely agree.That's what I've been saying here and in the Con. section for the last few weeks.

On a side note, I thought the UK is already planning to leave Iraq in a year or so?I think I saw an article on yahoo news.Well, not important anyway.

Edited by Snake_6024

Yes Blair is just as bad as Bush thumbsup.gif

If America admitted Iraq was a mistake, why are they still there ? And why have they not admitted it was an illegal war?? Which it was, the only people to disagree with that or like to avoid it are Britain and America.

All the best

Saint Jesus of Texas

Yes Blair is just as bad as Bush  thumbsup.gif

If America admitted Iraq was a mistake, why are they still there ? And why have they not admitted it was an illegal war?? Which it was, the only people to disagree with that or like to avoid it are Britain and America.

All the best

Saint Jesus of Texas

742881[/snapback]

Well... most people when they go in, toast the goverment then find out later it was a mistake, MAYBE want to help the Iraqi people rebuild and start new FREE lives. Would you rather leave them to the dogs? blink.gif

I think this man said it because he knew the reaction it would recieve,the motive i dont know,could be just what i said,he has been thinking hard about what has gone on in his country and around the world and just opened his mouth and it came out .

Back to what you were saying about the clerics etc,did you know we are paying for a Mr ramsad to preach hatred and carnage this sunday on tax payers cash.

This man is banned from america and france for his stance on suicide bombers and his hatred towards the west,the home secetary has the right to stop anyone entering this country at anytime but is to scared to stop this man as he has been asked hear by Mr Ian Blair the police chief commisioner angry.gif

So much for blairs tough no.gif stance

Simply said, we, the American public, do not all think the same. The diversity in our population is what makes America great (in my opinion). Some people can take the different point of views/ways of life and integrate them into their 'train of thought', to make thier life better and more enlightened. However there is another part of the population that has a tendency to see this diversification, and hate it because it is different.

Luckily, this congressman has little following when looked at in the 'big picture'. thumbsup.gif

On a side note:

angry.gif CHILL OUT ON THE COUNTRY SLANDER! angry.gif

I take pride in my country, regardless in the amount of mistakes that we have made, we are still fundamentally a society created by the people, for the people. You can't hold the entire society responsible for the actions of the few.

Back to what you were saying about the clerics etc,did you know we are paying for a Mr ramsad to preach hatred and carnage this sunday on tax payers cash.

This man is banned from america and france for his stance on suicide bombers and his hatred towards the west,the home secetary has the right to stop anyone entering this country at anytime but is to scared to stop this man as he has been asked hear by Mr Ian Blair the police chief commisioner 

So much for blairs tough  stance

i agree, but all i can say in mr blair's defense (and i never defend him usually unsure.gif ) is that since the London bombings he is waking up and understanding that something should be done. unfortunately 7th july had to pass before he realised we could be in as much hot water as the US where the threat of terrorist attacks are concerned.

742914[/snapback]

I think we are in hoter water than Blair,home secetary and the Brittish public relise

We have so many people walking about our streets who know one knows who they are,i dont like to be a scare mongerer but when you do your sums it makes for grim reading

285.000 failed asylum seekers walking ourstreets that were ment to be sent back

over 500.000 illegal imigrants walking our streets who have no chance of getting caught,and these figures could be as high as 750.000

Not to mention the number of brainwashed disalousioned british lads walking about the streets

How many out of that lot have the same ideas in their heads as the four that donr the london bombings

Very scary to contemplate. notworthy.gif

Hi Kratos

Well... most people when they go in, toast the goverment then find out later it was a mistake, MAYBE want to help the Iraqi people rebuild and start new FREE lives. Would you rather leave them to the dogs? 

Who armed the dogs in the first place?

user posted image

I'm not disputing that Saddam was not an evil Bstard, and I am glad to see him gone, but do you really think Iraiq is better of now than before the invasion of Iraq? And there are many other evil leaders throughout the world, just like him, in oil poor countries, and you do not see Bush and Blair targeting them.

MAYBE Bush used the "wanting to help the Iraqi people" as an excuse, to hold more power over the oil there. Is it just coincidence that Bush's dad invaded it too, and the Bush family are oil obsessed, and connected to the oil industry?

Kratos I hope you do not think I am having a pop at you, I have a lot of respect for your self, I think you come across very respectable on here, I hope you do not think I am attacking you, coz believe it or not your one of the folks here I have a lot of respect for. We might not agree on lots, but you have a honest way of putting things.

Its so easy to accuse me of being anti American, but that is so not true!!! I dislike Bush for the simple fact that I have always loved America ever since I went there as a kid, and cant stand to see what is going on, my girl friend is also American.

All the best

Faeden

Edited by Faeden

Is your girlfriend mislead, ignorant, and blind to the evils of our government as you think the rest of us are, Feaden?

Is your girlfriend mislead, ignorant, and blind to the evils of our government as you think the rest of us are, Feaden?

742982[/snapback]

No offence shell, but you really should read my posts properly, and stop making things up that I never said.

My girl friend knows that killing is wrong under any circumstances also yes.

Why do you think that I believe that all Americans are ignorant and blind to evils? I never said that, I said a lot of American are, which is my opinion that many Americans are blinded as to what is really going on, because Bush keeps them suppressed with fear of a horrific attack every 5 minuets.

Controlling your publics thought with fear is one of the oldest tricks in the book, leaders have been doing it for as far back as leaders started seeking power over people, and its as effective now as it was then, the human psychology has not changed even if its politics has.

All the best

Faeden

Edited by Faeden

Who armed the dogs in the first place?

We did, times change wouldn't you say?

I'm not disputing that Saddam was not an evil Bstard, and I am glad to see him gone, but do you really think Iraiq is better of now than before the invasion of Iraq? And there are many other evil leaders throughout the world, just like him, in oil poor countries, and you do not see Bush and Blair targeting them.

No we're not , the UN is having a field day but with their corruption and disgusting acts by peacekeepers it is hard to get support. With their new "reform" for more power and military it is even harder... I'm not going to get into them here though. original.gif

MAYBE Bush used the "wanting to help the Iraqi people" as an excuse, to hold more power over the oil there. Is it just coincidence that Bush's dad invaded it too, and the Bush family are oil obsessed, and connected to the oil industry?

A lot of the troops are there to help the Iraqi people and they believe in helping them. If you read soldier's blogs, and the back pages of the paper you will see we are doing a lot of GOOD there. It is always the bad on the front page and on the news, because that is what sells the most. Media is all about the money now, not about the news.

It always doesn't have to be about oil. Sure, he has connections to oil but to get to the top, you have to have connections in money some where, some how.

Kratos I hope you do not think I am having a pop at you, I have a lot of respect for your self, I think you come across very respectable on here, I hope you do not think I am attacking you, coz believe it or not your one of the folks here I have a lot of respect for. We might not agree on lots, but you have a honest way of putting things.

I know your not, you are expressing your views. original.gif There is a difference.

Its so easy to accuse me of being anti American, but that is so not true!!! I dislike Bush for the simple fact that I have always loved America ever since I went there as a kid, and cant stand to see what is going on, my girl friend is also American.

Well... glad you feel that way.