Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Congressman says bomb Mecca if US attacked

morpheas

And that is why I find religious extremeism in any form incredibly frightening. In fact, nothing scares me more than a nuke or bio in the hands of a terrorist. Now more than any time in the last 60 years, the push of a button could destroy mankind.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Babs

• morpheas

• Stixxman

• JayRob303

And that is why I find religious extremeism in any form incredibly frightening. In fact, nothing scares me more than a nuke or bio in the hands of a terrorist. Now more than any time in the last 60 years, the push of a button could destroy mankind.

744489[/snapback]

Unlike what happened in japan as said by other members it would be the end of civalisation as we knowit if one were to set of ,no matter what country it landed on,so by saying that i cant see in my life time it ever happening

saying that im 104 yrs old

Very true.

The next time a nuke is detonated in anger, the knee jerk reaction will be to launch everything and damn whoever gets in the way. If (yeah right) cooler heads prevail, then we can avoid fighting WWIV with sticks and rocks, like Einstein predicted.

Tom Tancredo has people talking and backing him. In fact, I just found out that he may be working up to candidacy for president.

Republican Tancredo from Colorado. Sanchera, I bet you are proud of him. original.gif

Learn all about him:

here

Very true.

The next time a nuke is detonated in anger, the knee jerk reaction will be to launch everything and damn whoever gets in the way. If (yeah right) cooler heads prevail, then we can avoid fighting WWIV with sticks and rocks, like Einstein predicted.

744527[/snapback]

I have been trying to remind people that tom said if american cities were NUKED and remember the word NUKED it would be an idea to hit mecca with a nuke

What would it matter ,if american cities were hit by even one NUKE it would be curtains for all of us

President...great...

MCain will kick his ass.

I think a small nuclear device will be detonated on American soil in the near future, but it will not precipitate a full fledged nuclear response just a new police state without actually changing the whole political system.

I think a small nuclear device will be detonated on American soil in the near future, but it will not precipitate a full fledged nuclear response just a new police state without actually changing the whole political system.

744546[/snapback]

Depending on where it went of

super bowl

whitehouse

middle of the arizona desert thumbsup.gif

Public venue celebration middle America, the real heart of the nation.

This is a long thread, but anyways i think that is a bad idea to bomb Mecca it would create WORLD WAR 3

This is a long thread, but anyways i think that is a bad idea to bomb Mecca it would create WORLD WAR 3

744784[/snapback]

I think most of us agree on that at least thumbsup.gif

I removed this post because I didn't want to offend anyone...

Your topic was locked because it was inappropriate and most people would be offended by it. Your 'intent' may have been admirable, only it wouldn't have been perceived as such. - Magikman

Sorry for any antagonizations...

Edited by JayRob303

Just go over some things I missed while at work.

If Britain was nuked they'd be a changin' their minds as they have changed there attitudes after the London bombings.

If there was a widespread nuclear attack in the UK, then that would not make either our population or our government believe that bombing Mecca would magically solve the problem. Again, that would do nothing but inflame the hatred for the west, and make terrorists out of people who previously had no affiliation with terrorism whatsoever.

Hell, if my government started such acts of mass genocide in retaliation for the actions of an unrelated minority, I would currently be at the head of a revolution against them.

but it worked, it was messy, but it got the job done. I can't entertain the idea of another ten years of this nonsense going on... but it might if something is not done soon.

There is a very good reason why Hiroshima is not a good example to use to compair to this conflict - in WW2, the US was at war with Japan. Currently, the US is not at war with Islam. It's at war with terrorists...and attacking Mecca would not be attacking terrorists, but instead it would be attacking innocent people who have commited no crime other than following the same religion as the terrorists in question.

Edited my post to not offend anyone.

Your topic was locked because it was inappropriate and most people would be offended by it. Your 'intent' may have been admirable, only it wouldn't have been perceived as such. - Magikman

So we can all either 'duck and cover', or live our lives until they end in whatever way they end...

Edited by JayRob303

You might also consider Prudhoe bay , easy access with low security and exfil lanes. I'm pretty sure detonating a bomb in CA, or the area would be useless. That place has already experienced several detonations without any of the effects you described. The only visible effects was the Duke dying of cancer.

Gentlemen, your topic that was discussing possible locations of terrorist bombings was locked for a reason....kindly don't pick it up and start again in this thread unless you'd like to see it locked too.

scuse me.

Gentlemen, your topic that was discussing possible locations of terrorist bombings was locked for a reason....kindly don't pick it up and start again in this thread unless you'd like to see it locked too.

744929[/snapback]

My post was created prior to my creation of a new topic. Magikman locked it

Your topic was locked because it was inappropriate and most people would be offended by it. Your 'intent' may have been admirable, only it wouldn't have been perceived as such.
and I agreed with his reasoning, which is why I edited all of my post that relayed the same information. I don't believe that Stixxman was aware of the topic being locked.

and now I know, thanks

These are quotes from Faeden. Sorry I couldn't get the snapback links. I did try...

It just goes to show that both American terrorists, and Islamic terrorists, are both as brain dead and as evil as each other... nazi ****s.

You know religious extremists terrorists like Bush, this congressman, and Osama ect all call atheists evil and godless, then go and blow up a load of people in the name of there "god" or "good country" or support killing, then have the stupidity to call atheists evil……… Hypocritical idiots, all of them. No one has the right to kill innocence, no matter if they are American or Muslim, only a nazi fascists would not recognise that.

Do you believe anything besides rolling over like a dog when threatened or attacked? There were many reasons to attack Iraq. Reports by the UN and even weapons inspectors from Europe are just a couple. I believe I covered some of this in my post before, here:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...ndpost&p=563012

This justifies attacking Iraq. Even without the oh-so-precious, overly used and hyped not-found WMD argument.

Your baseless nazi and terrorists references to America are just your xenophobic aversion to the USA and are totally unjustified and detestable. Oh, lets not forget it was/is just not the USA that went into Iraq either. You need to include the other countries that made up the coalition like these:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/20...20030321-4.html

It is always just about blaming the USA right? Blame the murdering jihadist and saddam.

solutions to the terrorist acts Hmmmmm

Another good start was that Bush started looking into clean and free sources of energy, and except that you just cant profit as much from clean energy, and that oil is a thing of the past, not only because it causes wars, but because it destroys our home the earth.

You always fall back to your weak petroleum rhetoric. BS. I addressed your blatent fallaciousness here:

And one of the biggest things is America will have to come to terms with the fact that it can be wrong, and that it is not perfect and makes mistakes.

Your one to talk.

Its no surprise is it really, that you have this attitude in America, when your leader says things like ‘We are a free country, yet you criticise us, even slightly, and you are the enemy, and are against America’ Its no wonder theirs so many fearful ignorant people in the states, that cant see a dictator warlord from there own butt.

I'm not sure how an elected official can be a "dictator warlord". I voted for him. Oh wait, I forget, I was the only one and it was a farse......please. I think you need to go back and finish your education. Nice posterior insult too. I know that is one of the only ways you know how to communicate so I'll let it slide.

With Bush using this and that to constantly keep the Americans terrified, with amber alert here, and amber alert there, its no wonder they put Bush back into power "so that he can keep all his sheep protected and safe" The more enemies they make for them selves, with there craving to direct power over others, the more at risk Americans it will become.

Why don't you elaborate on this Mr. "I-know-everything-thing-that-goes-on-in-America"? I'm not terrified. In fact I don't know anyone that is. Where do you get your information from? Direct power over others? Links? Global Commerce happens everywhere and comes from many countries. (if thats what your referencing.) Look at BP, they have huge holdings in the States as do many middle-eastern and asian companies.

America need to take responsibility for some of the blame, and stop blaming everyone else, if you have the attitude that I am right, and everyone else is wrong, what hope does anyone have?

Responsibility for WHAT!? The overly used BS on our foreign policy? WHAT FOREIGN POLICY? Countries have laws. Commerce requires markets. If the world wants American products they create markets which are gladly filled by US companies. Supplying weapons to the Israelis? We sell to the Saudis, Egyptians, Kuwaitis, Jordanians, Greece, Turkey. I could go on and on. Lets not even mention the Russians who have supplies countless quantities of weapons to everyone though. I already addressed this repetitious part on admitting when one is wrong. ^"Your one to talk."^

There is no doubt that 9/11 was evil and disgusting, but so was the illegal continued war in Iraq, Jesus taught that two wrongs do not make a right, yet America a so called "Christian country" is abusing Jesus’ teachings. In the Quran it states that killing innocence is wrong, yet some Muslims are doing just that, abusing Mohammed’s teachings.

Illegal to whom? You? We are not out to be judged and hung by you Sir Judge, jury, executioner and spreader of copious holier-then-thou lies. It is not about jesus either.

I do not blame America, I blame bush the worse anti American of all….

Blame Bush for what? Killing extremist? Taking out a dictator? Blame away then. If you want to talk about anti-American look in the mirror.

May I ask when America last admitted they where wrong? They still haven’t admitted they where wrong for Vietnam, many Americans still think they won it, tells you a lot doesn’t it about how free America is.

This is the third time addressing this one. You seem to have this problem more then anyone... admitting when wrong. Wrong for Vietnam? Wrong for going to help a country that had REQUESTED our help? If you want to blame anyone for Vietnam, blame the french. What Americans think they won oh one of infinite wisdom(umb)? After the Paris (thats in france btw) accords, a PEACE SETTLEMENT was reached where the US agreed to pull out of Vietnam. If anything it was stalemate. We could of paved over the north if it wasn't for idiotic, pussyfooting politicians playing war god.

I do not blame the American people, as I know they have been manipulated, and do not know any different.

More insults eh? Thanks. Your simpleton, masked hatred for the American people is even more apparent when you try to hide it.

If America admitted Iraq was a mistake, why are they still there ? And why have they not admitted it was an illegal war?? Which it was, the only people to disagree with that or like to avoid it are Britain and America.

Already addressed this on more then one occasion. Baseless, repetitive arguments are often used to bolster weak juvenile lies and rhetoric.

I'm not disputing that Saddam was not an evil Bstard, and I am glad to see him gone, but do you really think Iraiq is better of now than before the invasion of Iraq? And there are many other evil leaders throughout the world, just like him, in oil poor countries, and you do not see Bush and Blair targeting them.

Iraq is now the perfect place to kill extremist. Smack dab in the middle of the ME. Finding and rooting out the jihadist scum has never been so easy. Dozens or hundreds of them die every month. I think we should stay there for decades. Thinking it is all about oil is a big mistake.

MAYBE Bush used the "wanting to help the Iraqi people" as an excuse, to hold more power over the oil there. Is it just coincidence that Bush's dad invaded it too, and the Bush family are oil obsessed, and connected to the oil industry?

Bush's Dad invaded? Oh, your reaching now. Should we go into the countless countries including middle-eastern ones that went to destroy the invading Iraqi army? Or mention the UN resolutions that ok'ed the use of force?

Its so easy to accuse me of being anti American, but that is so not true!!!

That is such BS. You mask your insults, lies and hatred of America with a obscure layer of revolting psuedo niceness.

I dislike Bush for the simple fact that I have always loved America ever since I went there as a kid, and cant stand to see what is going on, my girl friend is also American.

Have a real F*ing close look at your posts above. It seems the only thing you love is bashing America. Instead of diatribe condemnation perhaps you could harness what ever feeble energies you possess and offer constructive alternatives to dilemmas that plague the US and modern society as a whole.

Why do you think that I believe that all Americans are ignorant and blind to evils? I never said that, I said a lot of American are, which is my opinion that many Americans are blinded as to what is really going on, because Bush keeps them suppressed with fear of a horrific attack every 5 minuets.

Great! More masking of your insults, lies and hatred of America with obscure layers of revolting psuedo niceness. Now I am sounding repetetive. Thanks Faeden... wink2.gif

Controlling your publics thought with fear is one of the oldest tricks in the book, leaders have been doing it for as far back as leaders started seeking power over people, and its as effective now as it was then, the human psychology has not changed even if its politics has.

I do not feel fear. In fact, I do not know anyone that is in fear. How are our leaders controlling us specifically?

I do not think that all American troops are going there to do bad

Well we agree on something. Amazing.

Something else I doubt they showed you just before they toppled the statue of Saddam, secret video cameras showed American troops terrifying Iraqis into cheering when the statue was brought down, American troops where also shooting dead bodies that has obviously been dead some time.

And I suppose all the smiling faced Iraqis hitting the statue with the soles of their shoes were forced to do so by US troops whom had never heard of that culturally specific indignity? And a little target practice sharpens the skills. Makes it easier to kill muslim extremists.

I know you cant blame all troops for that, as most probably do not do things like that or blame all troops for the photos you saw from the prison camps where Iraqis where bring humiliated

Oh goodness! The Iraqi prisoners were humiliated!!! Say it isn't so...! Give me a break. They should have been shot.

Sorry Michelle if I have insulted you

Why apologize? You insult many with your lies and rhetoric about the US.

Maybe I should have been more clear sorry when I said about the Americans not being aware, and not blaming them, I was actually talking about the half that voted Bush in for a second time, and half the population is not all America, and  nor does it mean all Americans

Ah there it goes again. That mask of niceness. Nice to know you just want half of us to be insulted.

Yes it does LOL it puts in to perspective that both Americans and the British are easily manipulated.

I care what is being done to Americans and the British so please do not insinuate I do not, but I also care about what happens to Iraqis, that is where me and you differ.

All the best

Faeden

You are the one manipulating under your tight fitting mask of niceness. I am sure there are many others. Look at the conspiracy forum for an example.

Maybe what I saw on the secret films was me having another funny turn, and I just imagined it all?

I think your getting close to the truth.

America and Britain both re-elected a man that illegally went to war, even when the rest of the world was telling them NO!!!! If they did not get back into power after doing something like that, without manipulating the public, then how else did they do it ?

More of the same. Your repetition knows no bounds. Illegal to whom? (again) You? And "again" President Bush didn't go into this by himself. Congress passed the resolution and many other countries joined. He was reelected because the majority wanted him despite what any conspiracy theorists (emphasize THEORISTS (no proof) thought. Mainly because we wanted someone that would go after jihadist and wouldn't pull punches doing it.

Lets not forget that both governments manipulated the public into going to war in the first place, by using fear such as "Iraq having stock piles of weapons of mass destruction", and that they where ready to use them at any time, as a scare tactic in manipulating the thoughts of the public, so that there would not be a uncontrollable outcry. This is not a conspiracy theory either, its now history  happened under all of our noses….

There were myriad reasons to go after Saddam. You like to concentrate on one thing. You cling to it like its your only feeble argument. I will repost reasons from an earlier topic (again!):

Yes the Americans and the British have kind of got there hands caught in the door on the way out haven’t they?. Lets hope they both learn a lesson from it.

How is that? You think the only countries in Iraq are the UK and America? Learn? I know they learned alot about killing jihadist. Good, I hope they continue to kill them for years to come.

Babs I never changed my mind after the London bombings, in fact it just confirmed what I always believed, and that is that violence devastates lives, and that its wrong.

Thankfully most Americans and many others just don't roll over like a cowardly dog when attacked and threatened.

Remember the Islamic terrorists think they are fighting Jihad, and the Christian terrorists think that revelations is happening and are obsessed with a murder tyrant type god.

All the best

Faeden

Christian terrorists? Murder tyrant god? Maybe you think of him as a god but I don't. More insults I see though. This last little bit is the icing on the masked cake of niceness... "All the Best -Faeden"

Nice job.

Much of this war is being called for and led by the Muslim community leaders from many parts of Europe, Malaysia, Africa and the Middle-East. The pillars of their society are to blame. Over what? A foreign policy? A Bay Watch show? Having a brew? Not adhering to strict muslim law? Unchecked and dismissed for years, the radical Islamic clerics are finally being rounded up and jailed. And its about damn time.

I don't have time to address everyones posts so I concentrated on my good friend Faeden's. Thanks Faeden. And no hard feelings.

All the best

Dan'O

Senator Tancredo is a good friend of the Administration (Bush, Rumsfeld, Rice, etc.) they often engage in hyperbole for the publicity.

Or they may be trying to put up a media smokescreen as something else is deliberated in secret, like the Patriot Act extension.

Anyway he really should apologize to the world for inciting a riot(isn't that illegal in the USA??)

Oh thats a good site morpheas mind if I steal it for the Niger forum? thumbsup.gif