Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pirates of the Caribbean

Starlyte

This movie looks excellent! Has anyone seen it yet? Here is a link to the Official site:

Movie LINK grin2.gif

Orlando Bloom is such a hottie! blush.gif

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kismit

• Naveed

• Starlyte

• Bizarro

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The movie does look exciting Starlyte.

I haven't seen it yet, but can't wait.........

I think Johnny Depp is a hottie too!!! wub.gifwub.gif

Pirates kick ass... no matter how much the movie sucks. cool.gif

post-5-1058095373.gif

I absolutely loved this movie original.gif. I really think that it was done well and that the actors they chose were just right for the characters that they played.

One of the best movies ever imo. Jack Sparrow, I mean "Captain" Jack Sparrow definitly kicked butt. The whole underwater sequence was good to. I went to go buy the soundtrack after I saw the movie, and low and behold, it appears to not exist. sad.gif

Yep, found it to after I replied to this post last night. I'm gonna go to Target and buy it tonight. Came out the day after I was looking for it.

Hehe got the soundtrack Friday night, and saw it a second time about 2 hours ago. Hehe...great movie.

• 3 weeks later...

Yay, saw this movie today and it is awesome, Orlando Bloom is gorgeous...

it was well acted, funny and had a load of action in...great entertainment

I am now in love with Keira Knightly.

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Funny quiz

Try this one... If you've seen the movie, you'll get it.

I got: "You are "Welcome to the Caribbean, love." You're more than a little world-weary, but also intelligent and you keep your head when things get dodgy. You're everybody's favorite drinking buddy, but your stubbornness does get in the way sometimes."

I am now in love with Keira Knightly.

Yeah she is absolutely stunning. wub.gif (and she comes from my home county Middlesex) w00t.gifwhistling2.gif

Edit: yeah the movie isn't too bad either. tongue.gifph34r.gif

Edited by Tommy

Great find Sukato-San...good quiz...I got:

Good stuff, you are "Wedding? I love weddings! Drinks all around." You're the life of the party and nothing gets you down, not even certain death at the hands of your zombie nemesis or the Navy. Come to think of it, realism isn't your strong suit...

I really enjoyed that quiz Sukato-San ....

This is soooo me ....... w00t.gif

Duh. You are "But WHY's the rum gone?!" You're not the smartest one in the bunch, but you're sweetly appealing and you don't let disappointment get to you. Everybody identifies with you, because let's face it, why IS the rum gone?

• 1 month later...

I saw this movie last night and I must say

Pirates kick ass
I give it two thumbs up thumbup.gif . I want to be just like "Captain" Jack Sparrow when I grow up ... love those teeth and definately Johnnie Depps sexiest role yet . wub.gif

definately Johnnie Depps sexiest role yet . 

Ohhhh yessss Kismit, definately agree with you there, wasn't he just yummy in that role??Mmmmm.... wub.gifwub.gif

My result from the test is...

You are "Welcome to the Caribbean, love." You're more than a little world-weary, but also intelligent and you keep your head when things get dodgy. You're everybody's favorite drinking buddy, but your stubbornness does get in the way sometimes.

I have the movie on dvd if you want it aim me or something and I'll send it to you. No 56kers. It's like 1 gig. It's pretty good, not great but it has it's moments.

Oh my aim name is spyro86, msn = drako_86,Icq=225293926 ,Yahoo = dracco86

email =spyro86@optonline.net

A great film, because pirate film have been bit of a flop lately, but this one brought the old pirates back onto the big screen. The best character by far was Captain Jack Sparrow, old Johnny Deep’s best film yet!

notworthy.gif