Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Free Energy.

Michel

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Michel

• RabidCat

• aquatus1

• Shai_Hulud

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry but mostly all claims of the construction of perpetual energy machines are hoaxes developed by scammers. However, there are many real devices that work or are in development. The best sites to learn of these technologys would be:

www.americanantigravity.com

www.zpenergy.com

http://freeenergynews.com/

Most of the information on all of these sites is legit (especially that of americanantigravity.com).

Sorry but mostly all claims of the construction of perpetual energy machines are hoaxes developed by scammers. However, there are many real devices that work or are in development. The best sites to learn of these technologys would be:

www.americanantigravity.com

www.zpenergy.com

http://freeenergynews.com/

Most of the information on all of these sites is legit (especially that of americanantigravity.com).

745048[/snapback]

Which information isn't legit?

From what i've heard, creating perpetual energy is impossible.

It is certainly not impossible, the information on americanantigravity is entirely legit. I have worked with Tim Ventura and I run the Alternative Propulsion Drive Commitee. I have witnessed many working devices, just remember that if the company doesn't have a patent, it is likely a hoax.

Many perpetual energy devices work using magnets. However, free energy may be produced in other ways. The most efficient of all is the one developed and patented by Mark Tomion (google his name). You may also find Nick Cook, David Hutchison, Betavoltaic, and others on Americanantigravity vary interesting. There work is real, they are all true scientists which have proven their technology works through theoretical papers and live demonstrations.

Edited by thefounder

Has any one here ever heard of the second law of thermodynamics?  Of course perpetual motion is impossible.  disgust.gif

747021[/snapback]

Under certain circumstances, the second law of thermodynamics does not come "into play". This may seem vary bizzar(sp), but to back up my claims I will try to find you an example of what I am talking about.

I mean, everything is pulled towards the earth at the same rate. However, everything does not fall at the same rate because of other forces or the unique physical characteristics of the object. Do you know what I mean? You have to account for other factors when trying to debunk a device which allows for perpetual motion.

I once tried to find out about this supplier of portable energy devices. I got nowhere, only to later find out they were 'operators'.

"...Dean Kuehnen...investigator... Attorney General... New Jersey...and other state Bureaus currently have an investigation into Genesis World Energy, United Fuel Cell Technologies, Patrick Kelly, Nejhla Shaw, and Darren Shaw. My case is a matter of unregistered investments and fraud (VERY STRONG CASE). I have worked cases off of inquiries for quite some time and I must say that every one of my attempts to determine the legitimacy of the above mentioned has been severely thwarted at every turn. Subjects of interest in the so-called company have been changing their numbers and retaining lawyers left and right. It is quite unbelievable. Don't bother trying to search for the UFCT share registrations. There are none. The companies are not registered in Delaware, (However, as a result of my investigation Genesis was registered in Delaware Sept. 23 (that does NOT mean a whole lot now). I am amused that "they" tell the investors that the government wants Kelly dead for his discovery. That is a laugh. On the Genesis sight they speak of a team of 400 scientists, sorry, there is only 1, and that is Kelly. Demonstrations of a "fuel cell" have been shown to perspective investors who told me that they saw the same machine for $150 in an airline catalog."

Genesis Scam

I once tried to find out about this supplier of portable energy devices. I got nowhere, only to later find out they were 'operators'.

"...Dean Kuehnen...investigator... Attorney General... New Jersey...and other state Bureaus currently have an investigation into Genesis World Energy, United Fuel Cell Technologies, Patrick Kelly, Nejhla Shaw, and Darren Shaw. My case is a matter of unregistered investments and fraud (VERY STRONG CASE). I have worked cases off of inquiries for quite some time and I must say that every one of my attempts to determine the legitimacy of the above mentioned has been severely thwarted at every turn. Subjects of interest in the so-called company have been changing their numbers and retaining lawyers left and right. It is quite unbelievable. Don't bother trying to search for the UFCT share registrations. There are none. The companies are not registered in Delaware, (However, as a result of my investigation Genesis was registered in Delaware Sept. 23 (that does NOT mean a whole lot now). I am amused that "they" tell the investors that the government wants Kelly dead for his discovery. That is a laugh. On the Genesis sight they speak of a team of 400 scientists, sorry, there is only 1, and that is Kelly. Demonstrations of a "fuel cell" have been shown to perspective investors who told me that they saw the same machine for $150 in an airline catalog."

Genesis Scam

747310[/snapback]

I cannot stand the fraudulent individuals who give the legit individuals a bad name. They are hindering the progress of many other people, they are hindering the progress of technologies which could save thousands of lives. If the companies you are investing in do not have a patent then you should not give them your money! If they won't show you their scientific and theoretic papers then you should not give them your money! If they will not show you the working device which they may claim to have, then don't give them your money! Heh, am I making myself clear?

Has any one here ever heard of the second law of thermodynamics?  Of course perpetual motion is impossible.

The second law does not have anything to have with the Perpetuum Mobiles exposed on the site.

angry.gif

In 30 years of engineering most of what I've heard is little more than mimicry of some idiotic nonsense spouted by "professors" of knowledge.

Indeed, the "laws" of thermodynamics are true within the limited conceptuality of classic physics.

Also, indeed, the theory of quanta regularly violates these same laws of classic physics.

In dealing with perpetuity, it is best to remember one single law, that truly is a law: that of the conservation of matter and energy.

As has been said, "...it will take someone other than an educated idiot such as myself to invent it." [with respect to a magnetic motor]

If one thinks it impossible, it will be, at least to that person.

If one is willing to examine what the goal is without prejudice, then it is possible, somehow.

We think we know but do we truly? Little hybrid cars are whoopeed at 35mpg, but the original EEC!V was capable of delivering 30 mpg in 20 test cars (weighing over 2 tons in all cases) in 1980. Those cars were capable of CA Bar90 emissions control without the use of catalytics, 10 years early! That's 25 years ago; if we were allowed to have such technology the autos of now would be running two to four times the mileage they do run.

Moreover, classics tell me how permanent magnets work: Nonsense! Anyone who has ever worked with electric motors (and having an open mind!) will say it isn't completely known: such things as the Bloch Wall are a puzzle, as is the apparent production of gravitic forces within the wall.

There is also that conservation law.

Face it, folks, free energy CAN be had, and perpetuity CAN be had, with the exception of replacement of converted energy (due to friction, mainly). Question is, how to get it back.

Have you ever heard of "Townsend Brown's Technology of Electrogvities"?

• 1 month later...

this guy has made millions pawning his BS machine. there are inventors and the like that have made moldings and parts for Kelly have he dissappears without paying them. If people only knew the half.

I agree with walsingham17.... if this was legit then where is it? why do I not have one in my home supplying unlimited energy?

I'm sorry, but I can't 'buy' into this.... which is exactly what they want you to do.... in every sence of the word.

Has any one here ever heard of the second law of thermodynamics? Of course perpetual motion is impossible. <_<

In case you hadn't noticed, the second law of thermodynamics is exactly that . . . a special law regarding only thermodynamic processes. That doesn't make it any sure thing that perpetual motion machines are possible, but it doesn't prohibit them either, if they aren't designed around thermodynamic processes. :no:

Sorry guys, it takes energy to make energy. Anything done in the universe releases kinetic energy.ANYTHING. Therefore, something with all the little bells and whistles you call a motion machine can and WILL stop. for doing what ever its doing, it will get slower and slower until it finally stops.

The sun is a free energy source, so is wind, and so is water. Beyond that, so is magnetic energy, and there are many others. The key is in properly directing these energy sources, for optimal output. But to say there is no free energy is ludicrous. And these are perpetual sources of energy, so even without over unity, you can still create a system where you take in over one unit of perpetual energy to output one unit. This would create a perpetual motion machine. There is no rule where you are restricted to one unit in / one unit out for perpetual motion. If you take in two units of energy per hour, but expend 1 or 1 1/2 units, with 1 or 1/2 unit of loss, you indeed will have perpetual motion, or energy for your system.

Edited by turbonium

But, evuntuall, even these will cease to exist. Don't you see, nothing we have the technology to see,hear or feel is perpetual! the wind will stop, the sun will die, mabye the universe will implode, whatever the case may be, energy is not perpetual...

Wait, perpetual motion machines were supposed to run forevor off of NO OUTSIDE energy source...

:rofl: When the sun dies, we won't be worrying too much about perpetual motion machines! And yes, the "classic" perpetual motion machine model was based on an initial energy input, and would run forever with no further energy input.

There is only one type of energy giver that will provide unlimited free energy, Zero Point Energy, but you screw with that stuff your Galaxies gonna get burnt, he he eh. . . Oh i mean that quite litteraly.

~Thanato

I think that the effort towards perpetual motion is somewhat misplaced.

Instead, why not work towards increasing the conversion efficiencies of the existing energy technologies?

For example, let's take a look at solar cells. They are a proven and robust technology. However, only 12 to 25% of the usable light hitting a solar cell is converted into electricity. Not sure if I have my percentages exactly correct, but I know that I'm close, and you get my point nonetheless.

Let's also take a look at the incandescent light bulb. If I remember correctly, nearly 80% or more of the electricity going into the light bulb is wasted as heat. The technological revolution of fluorescent replacements for incandescent light bulbs has substantial energy savings, as a much higher percentage of the electricity used emits visible light as opposed to heat.