Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Two heavens - heavens above?

Geoff

Most people who believe in a heaven, simply believe in a place of great happiness. But this is a source of enormous friction, when orthodox Christians look into their Holy Book and decide that some folks are going to be excluded.

They then declare that since you are not going to "heaven", you must be going to "hell".

Little do they know, or even consider, that there are at least two totally different dimensions which represent heaven.

There is the lower "spirit heavens", which at their pinnacle, are everything anyone might hope for. Nothing is lacking. Spiritualists do confirm that this place is full of all sorts, no religions are exclusive owners of this place. This place has always existed, and after death folks go there, almost without exception.

But, not widely known is that it is necessary to completely traverse these lower heavens, until a complete transformation takes place - the rebirth by spirit - and a new being which is not of the material emerges. Jesus' reason for coming here was to teach of this, because the Jews did not know about it. But folks soon got confused again. Indeed if this were not the case, there would have been no reason for Jesus to come here. But because no religions teach of this, folks are truly blind. There is a special way to achieve this, and it involves will, desire and practice. It is quite simple, and even folks like Sai Baba have a good grasp of the technique.

What happens beyond this "Kingdom of God" I have no idea. We know little enough about the Kingdom of God itself, as the beings there state it is too hard to communicate their experiences.

But again, beings that make it are not of one "religion", and as far as I can tell, also not predominantly Christian. Because the Christians end up being satisfied with the lower heaven. The "born again" Christians are also confused, and their little five minute ceremony does not prepare them to enter this Kingdom of God. Sadly.

Fortunately one can continue to progress after death, as the vast majority only reach the Kingdom of God in that way. It is theoretically possible to pass from here, avoiding physical death, and reach the Kingdom of God. If that happens to you, your body will disappear in a fusion flash. The only instance of that which I think may have ocurred is Elias, with his chariots of fire. But long before that happens, you will also know about these things. When one is very spiritually advanced, one obtains knowledge from "the ether".

Edited by Geoff

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ashley-Star*Child

• Geoff

• Putte

• bacca

Top Posters In This Topic

Little do you realize that the Heavens have already been explained. No furher theory is necessary.

There are in fact, 10 levels of Heaven. All 10 levels of Heaven and 10 levels of hell reside in space, and that includes Earth. There is also a place called Sheol which is neither Heaven nor hell, and where most end up. The 8th level is the actual Zodiacal belt, the 9th the Houses of the Zodiac (something used almost primarily in astrology - YES God DID make astrology, which is as complex as your DNA, the celestial DNA of personality. The 10th level is where God's Throne resides. The first level bgins with our Solar system. But it is tthe 3rd level and the 3rd level alone which is the human Heaven - Paradise (animals also have their own spaces in Heaven, and ys, like all living things including plants, they too DO have a soul). Fallen angels also have their own 'hells' or 'prisonhouses' (prisonhouse being the original term for hell) in the Heavens. Those of the first rebellion of satan on the 2nd level, where they hang, and those on the 5th level, the Grigori, the angels of Enoch formorly of the order of Irin Qaddism, who remain silent.

Little do you realize that the Heavens have already been explained. No furher theory is necessary.

There are in fact, 10 levels of Heaven. All 10 levels of Heaven and 10 levels of hell reside in space, and that includes Earth. There is also a place called Sheol which is neither Heaven nor hell, and where most end up. The 8th level is the actual Zodiacal belt, the 9th the Houses of the Zodiac (something used almost primarily in astrology - YES God DID make astrology, which is as complex as your DNA, the celestial DNA of personality. The 10th level is where God's Throne resides. The first level bgins with our Solar system. But it is tthe 3rd level and the 3rd level alone which is the human Heaven - Paradise (animals also have their own spaces in Heaven, and ys, like all living things including plants, they too DO have a soul). Fallen angels also have their own 'hells' or 'prisonhouses' (prisonhouse being the original term for hell) in the Heavens. Those of the first rebellion of satan on the 2nd level, where they hang, and those on the 5th level, the Grigori, the angels of Enoch formorly of the order of Irin Qaddism, who remain silent.

745412[/snapback]

Dear Ashley,

All that stuff is in the spirit heavens. None of it is in the Kingdom of God. Comprehendo?

Don't believe, wait till you get there, then asks folks if Jesus lives where you find yourself. If he does not, wait till someone can explain how you get to live where he lives. Its easy really. If you are open minded?

You and I are poles apart. I won't bother you any more, I promise.

I suppose I can't resist.

Since you are such an expert, at what level are people able to alter their spirit body?

And, at what level does one first learn of one's soul mate

Edited by Geoff

Don't you think we'll know once we get there anyways?

Right now, there's no true or false version of all this - it all comes down to personal belief. There are no proof of any of it. And I can say that I personally am not very keen on finding out wink2.gif

Don't you think we'll know once we get there anyways?

745708[/snapback]

Well thats an extremely good question, and the simple answer is probably not. You can get a lot of clues by reading things like "Letters from the Light". Basically the next realm is very "cute" or clever, and is heavily influenced by your mind. If you believe it will be singing and harp plucking, that is what you will find. If you are into countryside and quiet, that is what you will find. You can download that book here, as a pdf. Letters from the Light

That may be one of the clearest illustration of the issues, because the spirit chanelled was a genuine seeker, who just reported what he found, without any attempt to explain it. There have been other explanations, and you can find many on the web. You can get a lot of ideas from Silvia Browne, but each of these folks has their own slant.

They are ridiculous questions in of themselves. Humans reach the Heavens in spirit form - i.e. electrical energy - and therefore can alter themselves in that state into any shape and/or form. The second as per Raziel is known before you are even born (and, since you are angelologically challenged, I will explain that Raziel is a Malach, Malachim, B'nai Elohim, etc. I.E in English for you, ANGEL). Yes, you 'soulmate' is determined before your birth and decided upon. Whthere you ever meet them or not is another matter.

Tell me, oh mighty one, who can enter the 10th Heaven?

Edited by Ashley-Star*Child

They are ridiculous questions in of themselves. Humans reach the Heavens in spirit form - i.e. electrical energy - and therefore can alter themselves in that state into any shape and/or form. The second as per Raziel is known before you are even born (and, since you are angelologically challenged, I will explain that Raziel is a Malach, Malachim, B'nai Elohim, etc. I.E in English for you, ANGEL). Yes, you 'soulmate' is determined before your birth and decided upon. Whthere you ever meet them or not is another matter.

Tell me, oh mighty one, who can enter the 10th Heaven?

745741[/snapback]

Simple answer is that there are many labels attached to the "levels" in the spirit heavens. But the most common is not 10, but seven. Seven is in fact the more likely, because seven is a number that turns up all the time in the design of the universe. But since none of these spheres has labels, and since within each sphere are hundreds of planes, its not surprising folks there get confused.

The only mortal that can pass though the seventh is one that has fused with a fragment of God. This is the "rebirth by spirit" where the spirit is the spirit of God, and the result is a divine being that gives its personality to a fragment of God, and gains in return divinity. The fragment of God is the source of the Inner Voice that we all have, and many of us can hear. (I can) This fragment of God joins us at about age 7, and is the real meaning of the phrase "The Kingdom of God lies within". The resultant being is not semi-material, it is purely spiritual.

And morontia beings, or mortals in the spirit heavens are not electrical at all. Midwayers are electrical, but not us. We are semi-material. We doi have a mass, but it is in the grams or less area.

For the answers you did not know, at the top of the first sphere, often called Summerland, and also incorrectly called the third sphere, is where spirits learn to make themselves look beautiful, with physiques, etc.

Soul mates are an issue in the fourth sphere, but I guess if you are counting to 10, probably 7.

I tire of talking to you, because you do have an attitude. CHILL OUT.

Incidentally, there are more Celestial types than there are life forms, animal, and insect on earth. So don't begin to think you have it sussed.

Edited by Geoff

ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR WRONG. No MORTAL not NOW not EVER, can reach the 10th Heaven. For one to entere, dead or otherwise, you must be an ANGEL and not just ANY angel, but a high ranking one at that, OR in all but two cases, become one.

ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR WRONG. No MORTAL not NOW not EVER, can reach the 10th Heaven. For one to entere, dead or otherwise, you must be an ANGEL, OR in all but two cases, become one.

745754[/snapback]

You are apparently very slow. That was my whole point of this thread. There is no limit for an ascending son. Provided you open your mind. But I do fear for you. For someone interested in the metaphysical, you are worse than a Bible Basher.

What do you think is a being that has fused with God?

No no, you are reading it wrong. Excuse my French but when I say 'mortal' I am referring to a 'human' and I did mention 'dead or otherwise'. So, in much plainer English for you, no HUMAN, with the exception of two were were transformed (number that again, TWO) has EVER entered the 10th Heaven. There are angels who cannot enter, let alone you, or any other human. And you are definantly NOT above angels, you are little lower on thr food chain there, that's AFTER you've gon ethrough their ranking system first though of course. Know your place.

Jesus, is the ONLY 'Son of God' that being literally part OF God Himself, and is seated at God's right side. He's not counted within the above two because He Himself (or rather, His soul/spirit) is not now, never has been and never will be 'mortal'. He LIVED AS a human, but He is not human, He is part of God and of course, higher than all angels.

Ashley, show me the proof of what you're saying, or stop saying it like it's divine truths. Because I don't think anyone feels like listening to that mumbo jumbo, and bad attitude.

I have absolutely no reason to believe you, so I won't, unless you bring something forth that will really show me otherwise.

Basically the next realm is very "cute" or clever, and is heavily influenced by your mind. If you believe it will be singing and harp plucking, that is what you will find. If you are into countryside and quiet, that is what you will find.

So basically, we WILL find out when we get there, whether that side's looks and appearance is based on what we want it to be, or not.

I would love for the next place to go be what I like best!!! at least that would make a nice easy transition.....but would that mean you can even add the people that you want there?

Crimany Ashley and Geoff; stop with the condescending, self rightous fluff; it gets old and annoying very fast.

NO ONE KNOWS what the future holds past death. You may have your own beliefs and feel confident in your opinions, but they are no more than opinions and hold no more substance than any other opinion from anyone else.

The smart cracks at each other is just childish...believe whatever you choose, but I(and many others) tire of the attitude that seems to show up when this discussion hits a thread. Either be respectful of each others opinions or do not post in the matter; the attitude and rudeness will stop here and now.

I cannot speculate on what will happen when any of us dies, but I have a dang good idea what will happen if I need to remind you to be respectful to each other; and I can assure you that the 3rd level of Fluffy suspension is unpleasant to say the least.

Play nice or not at all.

I have read and taken the warning Fluffy, so I shall control myself....

However, before I go, I will answer Putte, all of what I have said is backed by textual millenia old evidence. It is not a 'theory', it is as has been known for thousands upon thoussands of years, but alas is not gerenal knowldege today, being of the more apocryphal (literally, 'secret') genre of knowledge. If you'd like to know which texts specifically don't hesitate to ask.

What one considers personal proof is up to the person, and as I've said before having dreams later backed by apocryphal texts I'd never even known the existence of was proof enough for me. While the dreams themselves were rather strange to begin with and left me with a feeling of the need to write it down I didn't when I first had them understand much of what was in them. It took years (and luckily I had written it down) to decode them. That, like I've said, that was proof enough for me. I've also said to Geoff that I have no problem with him believing what he wants, but I will not allow him to try and use that to override what I already know. That's called 'converting' and I have no wish to be 'converted' nor do I care to 'convert' anyone else. I quite enjoy my apocryphal knowledge, and it doesn't remain so when it becomes 'general knowledge'. If it hadn't been for the very fact that it was apocryphal to begin wth I would have never had taken much notice of any dream considering I could have known such of my own accord. I myself need to be swayed to believe (believe that or not), and if it had not have been apocryphal, it wouldn't have been rendered the 'evidence' of proof I now consider it to be. Therefore I find there is a reason for apocrypha, in my opinion.

I have a question then ashley-star....if you had to 'decode' a dream then is it possible you were interpreting it to your own best advantage because you want it to mean something? hmm.gif

After careful consideration, I have decided to cut the very long post down which had a few of these dreams to explain to you and the aftermath of them. One, because it's quite personal, and two, it's really none of you business.

So, to give you a short answer Bacca, I will state this as best I can. NO. Let me state that again, NO WAY IN HELL.

But alas you are free to believe as you wish, so please do. I have experience with this on my side, and that is all th proof I need have.