Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Criss Angel: Mind Freak

sub_x0ne

it was his levitation trick that always got me i mean HOW did he do that

• 1 year later...

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Skeptic Eric Raven

• magician72120

• _hAiLO_

• coldethyl

There are illusionists who perform a mixture of "Tricks or illusions" and actual "Magic" The tricks are to mislead the public from knowing they are actually capable of performing "real" Magic. They NEED skeptics to sell people on the idea that EVERYTHING they do is just an illusion so they can get away with using actual magic for some of their demonstrations. For whatever reason, it is not in the performer's best interest that people become aware that actual magic is being used. I can only speculate on these reasons.

The magical truth is hidden in plain sight amidst the illusion of fakery.

Edited by perceptionist

i for one dont believe ANYTHING i see on camera, maybe if he did some stuff right in front of me then i would believe, but not tv stuff

Criss Angel is awesome.

But everything he does is an illusion folks. He says that all the time.

I can rarely figure out how he does it, but it is an illusion.

He is a brilliant illusionist who has raised the bar for magicians in general. His work is imaginative and often quite stunning. His more complex tricks require helpers, sometimes several of them. He pulls them off well. He, like Randi and Penn & Teller says that his work is simply trickery and there is no magic being performed. He also challenges those who attempt to use trickery to convince people of the existence of supernatural powers.