Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Criss Angel: Mind Freak

sub_x0ne

Criss Angel is a magician that does street magic. If you know who David Blane is, they are very similar. He does magic that I've never seen anyone else do before and I can't think of any way the tricks are done. If anyone has seen Criss Angel's special or his show, you know what I'm talking about. He has a new show on TLC called Criss Angel: Mind Freak, and it's on at 10:00 P.M. eastern, in the US.

Has anyone else seen Criss Angel's magic before?

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Skeptic Eric Raven

• magician72120

• _hAiLO_

• coldethyl

i'm gonna watch it in the am.the previews look awesome though. thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

I watched both episodes tonight. He seems a bit eccentric with the whole rock star image, but we are who we are. As for the levitations he did...it all looked pretty clear cut to me. No strange camera angles, no tables or cables...people freaking out...plus levitating total strangers never mind himself.

It seems to me that this man is offering the proof so many are asking for. He also demonstrates telekinetic abilities. I've seen many on this board say "if someone has these abilities, they would be in the media, on camera proving it!"... well, here it is. Just my opinion, and please, respect that and nobody call me a naive fool.

This gy beats the ehll out fo David Blane.

This was amazing he levitated over 6 feet off the ground it was incredible.

I don;t know how he did it but he did.

ive seen his magic before,pretty cool. but i'm not impressed, editing software is VERY good these days!

How does he do his street disapearing acts, levitation, voodoo doll trick...I don't really need to type any of this because I can just say "How does he do any of the stuff he does"?! David Blane does some crazy stuff but this guy blows him out of the water. Criss Angel is on fire for 45 seconds infront of a large crowd (On the street mind you). He then jumps to the ground letting the peope with the fire extinguishers know he wants to be put out. A guy sprays him and his clothes become flat and he becomes the person who put himself out. Yea...how the hell?!

Edited by sub_x0ne

I really looked forward to watching this show, and I loved it!!!! The fire trick was very well done. I think this guy has alot of stage presence and he is easy on the eyes and its his sense of flash that make him better then David Blaine. Very cool show!

this guy is awesome,he makes david blain and david cooperfield look like 3rd rate amateurs.i was more impressed with the slide of hand stuff he did more than the levitation.and when he hid in the trashcan,and appeared at the top of the building was fantastic. thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

I saw one of his specials where he walked up a wall, and it looked pretty fake in my opinion. The wall seemed to be on a soundstage or something. I'm not sure if this is the same show though.

this man is incredible i loved the levitatation and the voodoo doll things the best (and btw the show is on A&E)

Criss Angel happens to be a Magician with his own show at 10P.M. on A&E. Now, I saw his episode where he himself levitated quite a few times and helped people levitate themselves. On the final levitation exercise, Criss Angel had his 4 volunteers tell the camera and the audiences at home thet the stunt is no where rigged, and the volunteers did say so.

The Pictures below would be the work of Criss Angel. He is an Illusionist Magician, I am pretty unsure what the term 'Illusionist' means...but maybe some of you skeptics will use that against me and say that its all an 'Illusion' and its not real. You may say that, but I believe what was shown in camera and what is shown below is not rigged. Random Spectator Volunteers have agreed to say so on camera.

http://www.believeinangel.com/angeleyes/mi...ak/special.html

[edit] And no, there were no Cranes.

Edited by _hAiLO_

Yeah, but are they real? In his show, he has shown you that:

Levitation is Real

And if you care to state otherwise, I welcome you to debunk like crazy.

I love this show it was incredible.

Don;t know how he does it.

I know, its like a very confusing metaphysical community altogether. I see this and that, and yet people say that and this, and it all conflicts.

Magicians do this on stages and show people, like levitation. That means one thing can be said, Levitation is Real. But I just want to know if anyone out there has an explanation to this?

By means of illusion, do you mean 'Holographic Projector'? laugh.gif

i've seen some pictures of an Indian that levitated in front of about 100 people some people from the media as well. And they couldn't find how he did it. Was it a fake?

You Americans get all the best TV. disgust.gif

I've seen some of his stuff,he blows me away every time.Makes Blaine look like Tommy Cooper.

oooh I did the above illusion in grade 2 or 3...

But yeah, alot of these levitation things are amazing.. even if they're fake, they're very entertaining and very well thought out... Great illusion

Illusion is something like this.

<---------->            >----------<

Which one is shorter ?

754062[/snapback]

Dude that;s an optical illusion.

My husband used to think that David Blane was the anti christ till he saw this guy the other night on tv...LOL

Yeah, but are they real? In his show, he has shown you that:

Levitation is Real

And if you care to state otherwise, I welcome you to debunk like crazy.

751966[/snapback]

if he can levitate,it would break the laws of gravity,and he'd levitate thru the atmosphere into space would'nt he?