Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Incidents' spark Tube evacuation

Mr Ed

The reports say that the man running away was very young.

If there were four explosions and all either didn't work properly of were very small, it seems like a hoax/copycat to me.

We need the truth at the moment. The news sites are all saying different, but similar things.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr Ed

• Babs

• wunarmdscissor

• warden

Top Posters In This Topic

This early it will be hard to get all the facts strait. We just need to wait and see how it develops.

Ian Blair-

4 explosions or attempted ones.

Sheperds bush above ground.

Oval and warren underground problems.

Incident on a bus

Smaller bombs, definitely.

No comment on the guy reported seen running away.

Whitehall has re-opened.

Edited by Mr Ed

I can't see the explosives being dummy and just having the det go off, I suspect the cord was loosened as he threw it onto the train.

745949[/snapback]

i fell they should catch them put them way but there is too maney of them out there .damm them just getting there own back thx to them amcia acttacks with the war now we are sitting ducks .i live in the uk

This has nothing to do with America, it is not their fault.

If you want to blame someone blame the terroists.

Several sources are saying that the one injury could well be the person who set the 'device' off.

Guest Lottie

From what I am hearing sounds like some imbiciles have tried to replicate two weeks ago but thankfully with minor damage...well here's hoping anyway. Couldn't keep us down then and tried and failed miserably to keep us down now. Just hope no-one has been hurt.

Several sources are saying that the one injury could well be the person who set the 'device' off.

745965[/snapback]

That would be re-assuring if it is true but the guy that run from the train got away.

Don't be too surprised if it turns out they were had with dummy explosives

it wouldn't be the first time M.I.5 conned a group of wannabe terrorists like that.

iirc plasticine mixed with almond oil can be pretty realistic.

until you try to blow it

Well, let's hope they conned them and caught them then eh?

Guest Lottie
i fell they should catch them put them way but there is too maney of them out there .damm them just getting there own back thx to them amcia acttacks with the war  now we are sitting ducks .i live in the uk

745961[/snapback]

These attacks were inevitable anyway regardless of how our security is/was.Regarding your thoughts on America, the UK has her own voice. Oh and we are not sitting ducks either, I don't see anyone around me quaking in their boots.

The injured man is thought to be a man whose rucksack exploded...

It is thought that detonators rather than bombs exploded.

Edited by Mr Ed

Well, thank God no one was killed and apparently only one of the would be attackers was injured.

Police saw the guy. The guy was asian, short hair, 17 or 18.

by asian they mean pakistani/indian yeah?

I would just take the reports at face value right now. As more details develop, the descriptions will become better

Guest Lottie

Something is happening in University College Hospital. Armed Police and sniffer dogs have gone in and helicopter over head.

Reports of black/asian man. 6ft 2in with wires dangling from his blue shirt has been seen but unconfirmed reports.

Oh and one reported injury of elderly woman with bandage round her head.

Update-On news just now, a man has been taken away from Downing Street by armed police. Unknown to what he was doing.

Edited by Lottie

Could be a copy cat.

Apparently the tube station has reopened.

Sheperds Bush- everything seems to be alright.

745909[/snapback]

1) There are more Muslims in Europe than ever before

2) They have a higher birth rate than the rest of us

3) Therefore in 20 years everyone will be Muslim

4) This is a bad thing because 1 or 2 per cent of Muslims are psycho suicide bombers

Now, correct me if I'm being stupid, but why would Muslims bomb other Muslims? Therefore in an ironic kinda way, the fact that Europe will soon be muslimised is a positive because that means Europeans won't have to be scared of terrorism any more. So how is this bad...?

Ahh, now I see..... This article must be written by AMERICANS!

Oh God no! EUROPEAN/ISLAMIC EXTREMIST BOMBERS! IF they don't bomb Europe any more that means more bombs for the U.S!!!

I think the rules of the forum permit the use of the phrase 'wtf', do they not? In which case ... wtf are you talking about, Steer?

Now, correct me if I'm being stupid, but why would Muslims bomb other Muslims?

Since you so politely asked for correction....... Terrorists bombed indonesia, the largest Muslim country in the world with about 1/5 of the worlds muslim population (from memory)..... Over half the people injured were Muslims........ Now You point is completely null, void and false.

Now I think you should think before you post, and if you can't think a little more clearly, then perhaps refrain from posting such ideas.

It's odd, from what I gather someone has tried to recreate the events of 2 weeks ago using nothing but detonators.

Surely that's just a really quick way of hardly hurting anyone and then getting yourself arrested? huh.gif