Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Holes in the Pisco Valley

Orion von Koch

Maybe, but what would be the point you can not relive the past.. or can you! wink2.gif

756558[/snapback]

History repeats itself because we don't learn from our mistakes

thats cos normally we don't remember making them the last time

I do

We are the multifaceted one. Here to learn via existence within virtual realms. We come, we go...we strive to be good at what we were sent here to do. Some of us have forgotten our mission. Some become so wrapped up in our own vision that we are the only entities here that we forget the Other. The Other is us.

Your head start, was it really your head? If so, you need to look about we are all standing here looking at you...you would not exist without us...you need feedback to know you are here, there and wherever. Feedback comes from the Other. No one is higher and mightier than the Always...The All...The Other.

Edited by Orion von Koch

We are the multifaceted one. Here to learn via existence within virtual realms. We come, we go...we strive to be good at what we were sent here to do. Some of us have forgotten our mission. Some become so wrapped up in our own vision that we are the only entities here that we forget the Other. The Other is us.

Your head start, was it really your head? If so, you need to look about we are all standing here looking at you...you would not exist without us...you need feedback to know you are here, there and wherever. Feedback comes from the Other. No one is higher and mightier than the Always...The All...The Other.

760296[/snapback]

Orion you seem to be a far more educated man then I. However I do question some of your views in my mind.. First of all, I would wonder why all of these holes were made.. I dont see people building what looks like thousands of holes with a machine for no apparent reason. Your point from what I have taken in, is that there is just thousands of these holes lying around, yet for no reason. You just say a machine dug all these holes, but why?? It would seem more logical that they were burial holes. Or is it that you are saying, these are the tracks that were left from this machine?

In my early days I worked with the National Geological Survey to determine what was underground...minerals, topology, and additional information. We utilized drilling devices and recorded sound waves passing through the earth. the holes we left were from a dual driller. The holes I see here are from eight to nine drill stations walking over a predetermined course (just as we did). If folks were buried in these holes, it was a result of the great catastrophes that happened after the initial punctuated event...Carolina Bays Catastrophe perhaps or something else...Vela...whatever, we don't know yet but there is sufficient evidence that great engineering went on in extremely distant past/s that we cannot form an accounting. So, we had to come from somewhere...I believe we once were extremely advanced beings...and have forgotten our past. Religion is the closest tie we have with our once great glory.

I believe you have aquired that opinion from reading alterno history authors

i am still waiting for at least one shred of evidence to back up your dual drilling machine claim

do you have the specifications for said vehicle

what size hole it makes etc

thumbsup.gif

That was 40 years ago. I have long thrown away my old materials on that part of my life. Do you have any reason why you post Non Sequiturs and leverage from Informal fallacies??? I see nothing coming from you but cute stuff. The cajole method.

i would say that you hear nothing but requests for evidence from me

so far

Zip

Start as we mean to go on is it Ron ?

thumbsup.gif

what was this machine called

who manufactured it

surely you know that much

no.gifno.gifno.gif

Edited by marduk

All in good time. I will let you show off a little more.

762131[/snapback]

blah blah blah

full of s***

you seem to think my demands for evidence are showing off

Funny

I've had the opinion from at least four other posters that you have no evidence and you will never present any

say it aint so

cos thats what it looks like

Dunsell

alien.gif Dunsell , Now thats one I haven't heard in a while. Well Said! thumbsup.gif

Well, I will not post here if folks utilize poor language skills such as those words above. Shall I leave...Marduk???

i'd much rather you stayed and showed us what youve been promising too

by the way Dunsell is a star trek (original series) joke

not an insult

thumbsup.gif

but if you feel a need to bow out without fulfilling anything thats up to you

but it would be very telling to anyone who reads this Ron !!!

alien.gif Dunsell , Now thats one I haven't heard in a while. Well Said! thumbsup.gif

762325[/snapback]

and i bet you sat there and watched it age 15 too

i had to wait for the later reruns.

grin2.giftongue.gifthumbsup.gif

No, it would be an indicator of you my friend. Look at your hedgemonic contributions and read the Gestalt.

Edited by Orion von Koch

So far, I've seen an unusual claim regarding holes in the ground.

I have seen said claimant allude to further data regarding these holes.

And, I have seen said claimant devolve into a language that resembles English, insomuch as a parrots squawking resembles speech. Full of religio/psuedo-scientific rhetoric.

I foresee a reference to Nibiru showing up, or at least the sunken city.....

No, it would be an indicator of you my friend. Look at your hedgemonic contributions and read the Gestalt.

765751[/snapback]

lol

you don't know what a dunsell is Orion as you already said

so how would you no its an indicator of anything

could be a 24th century cream cake couldn't it

and jpmd is quite correct

you have no interest in history at all

just in the fantasies that happen in your head

you must have a very exciting life

no.gifno.gifno.gif

how do you get reality to compare huh ?

thats all you got left ?

calling me a kid again ?

thanks for the compliment Ron

by the way

you're last comment doesn't make any sense in english

"never learned context...Know"

is that supposed to make sense

perhaps you could translate for me ?

w00t.gif

No, that is not what I am referencing. This subject is very mysterious. At one time many could see the holes which look like a gridwork of holes for many miles...a pattern of holes eight across, each four feet deep and reiterated over and over in a moving pattern of holes.

More and more this subject is being covered up by who knows what. I believe it is the silver bullet. If it exists, we were fathered by an advanced race of beings and this is no lie.

753294[/snapback]

Are you joking? Because there are holes in South America, we were fathered by other beings? And you knock creationists, because of what it says in the Bible? blink.gif

Just talking about holes my son...

779576[/snapback]

HAR HAR

good one Ron

thumbsup.gif

That ticled me that did

hehe

Theres an old indian religious tradition of digging a hole in the ground

this is part of the awannawanga ceremony

once a month on the special day every indian must firmly plant his buttocks in the ground for a 12 hour period.

This is to prevent awannawanga demons from entering his rectum and making him sterile

The indians have been doing this for 3000 years

in other words

they're ass holes

w00t.gif

Ignore Marduk...His job is to serve as a distraction and cajole away all thought. The Holes are patterns and they are very unusual. they tend to slant up and over hills at 45° angles. They are eight holes broad and march for a distance then skip and march again. See the first part of this post.