Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Learning To Speak To ArchAngels-True!

Ladyspirit_guide

I learned a wonderful, wonderful new skill. I learned during our Healing Service the other night, about ArchAngels. After we covered the names, and purposes, or the Four ArchAngels in question, we were taught who to communicate with them.

Angels have never been "human". They have always been pure spirit. They really do have an affection for us, and they really do care about us.

Surrounding the Altar, we have the symbols of the Four ArchAngels, Raphel, Gabriel, Auriel, and Michael. Each Angel has a purpose, and we are allowed to communicate with any, or all four of them.

We listened to the soft string music in the background while we breathed in white sage fumes. We allowed the Rev, to count us down, while we envisioned ourselves in Pure White Light.

The we approached a door (within ourselves....not with our legs), and when we opened it, we were to be greeted by the ArchAngel, we had pre-selected to want to meet.

I was very humbled, for I was greeted by One being, who opened the door, a second Angel had his hands on my shoulders (from behind.) I also saw the other two in the "background". They spoke to me, I asked no questions, but I thanked them for their attendence. Talk about overwhelmed! There are lovely, powerful beings.....and, they are real.

I will not share what they discussed, for it is private. But, Angelic activity IS increasing. When I came up from my meditation, I found everyone in class, had had a private session with the ArchAngels. It was incredible.....

True Story, Guys,.......

How it changed my life:

I feel, I may approach these beings, at any time now. They are SO Powerful!!!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Althalus

• neen

• Ladyspirit_guide

• uranium101

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow LSG that sounded like it had quite an effect on you, but do you think they were really ArchAngels?Or couldn't they have been spirits who came through?Not that it really makes a difference, as long as you feel that your being helped by what you do and no one gets hurt, then good for you, I hope it continues to improve and help your life grin2.gif

since i'm not a catholic, i didn't know how to speak to one... Micheal's my favorite.