Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ghost or something

Kimm

One time when I was out in the forrest whith Jera playing (I was much younger at the time) I big black car drove up next to us and one of the windows opend.

There was no one in the car but I could her a voise talking to me. Actually it only said one word. It said: Kimm ( I realy meen it! it realy said Kimm that is my realy name, I just spell it another way) then the window closed and the car drove away.

I never saw that car again. ph34r.gif

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kimm

• Jera

• Phantom

• Aslan

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I kind of remember that!

Ok, now you´re all going to think that I back up Kimm in this because he´s my cousin, but I know that happend. I have some vauge memories about it, and even about that person saying Kimm.......

he´s not joking. it did happen, and it WAS wierd. micght have been a ghost, might have been something else, but it was a car, alright....that´s sort of all I remember.

ph34r.gif well, that is weird... in fact, i don't think there was a ghost driving the car at all, i think the car itself was a ghost. there have been sightings of ghost vehicles all across america (kill iraq!!!) ...that is where you live, right?

So this was a special car adapted for travel through heavily wooded terrain, was it?

Not to be cynical or anything, but Jera has a pretty foggy recollection of what must have been a fairly memorable event...

there have been sightings of ghost vehicles all across america (kill iraq!!!) ...that is where you live, right?

no I live in sweden

So this was a special car adapted for travel through heavily wooded terrain, was it?

Not to be cynical or anything, but Jera has a pretty foggy recollection of what must have been a fairly memorable event...

no it semed to be a perfectly normal BMW as a mather of fact (and I know...you where joking) and actually I had forgot about this my selfe. I just rememberd it yesterday for some reason, this happend many years ago

and me having a foggy memory about it is because it happend MANY years ago, and maybe I didn´t think it was importent. I do remember it, just not as clearly as I´d wish to.

WHY? I would understand if there was some kind of message...but why would someone (or thing) drive through the woods just to say your name?

Maybe it wanted to... oh well.. never mind.

This thread sucks... original.gif

hmm ... wink.gif

I have seen alot of stories about ghosts in a car ... this one might be real ...

Kimm said:

One time when I was out in the forrest whith Jera playing

Ok, so you're saying a BMW drove through the forest just to pull up beside you and say your name?

Kimm said:

There was no one in the car

Yet, Jera said:

that person saying Kimm

Perhaps you two should talk about your crazy stories before you post them rolleyes.gif

Also, Kimm and Jera both state they just recently remembered because it was so long ago. But such an event, if it did occur, should have been remembered. I know those two are young right now, so it couldn't have happened too long ago

Phantom's right, this thread sucks

Yet, Jera said:

that person saying Kimm

Perhaps you two should talk about your crazy stories before you post them.

If you think about it a ghost is a persone, right? a ded one....but still a persone.

And still......if you here a voise you think: a persone. Not a ghost.

Every teenager likes to feel that they are different in some way, right Kimm?

whistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gif

Every teenager likes to feel that they are different in some way, right Kimm?'

how should I know? I am only one.

And aslan. I dont want to be special. All that I want to be is my selfe.

Homer, the reason to why I have only just reasently rememberd it, is because I was very little, and I didný pay so much attention to it, I think. I´m sure it has been lurcing in Kimm´s mind every since it happend, and maybe something happend that made him remember it.

and about me saying "a person", it was just the word that popped up in my head when I wrote that.

Aslan: Not every teenager wants to be special. sure there are those who wants to, but I´m not one of them, and Kimm doesn´t either, so....you´re theory isn´t true, when it comes to us two.

I´m sure it has been lurcing in Kimm´s mind every since it happend, and maybe something happend that made him remember it.

true true!

and about me saying "a person", it was just the word that popped up in my head when I wrote that.

see!! grin2.gif

Yeah you are right ((Aslan)) wink.gif

but not in that kind of situation ... Being special in something that no one else has ..

that is what being special to most teens ... But what Kim is saying is an exparience and not something that should be noticed by others ... whistling.gif

Yeah you are right ((Aslan)) wink.gif

but still! I am not trying to be special. If I am....I didnt mean to become that!

But still! I am not trying to be special. If I am....I didnt mean to become that!

Don't worry... wink.gif