Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

you want to see a ghost(rent a movie)

nensi

yes.gif if you want to see a ghost , rent the movie (THREE MEN AND A BABY (1988))

One of my friends told me to rent it. A little boy behind the curtain you could see,

he was not supposed to be there.... ohmy.gif she says that he was killed in that apartment , and his ghost is there...

When they filmed in that apartment things were going crazy!!!only when they roll the movie back they saw why!!!!

devil.gif just try ,you`ll see!!!!!!

post-21231-1122340754.gif

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lonecat

• Neo2005

• nensi

• BurnSide

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That was acually prooven to be a cardboard cutout of a kid that they forgot to take out of the shot.

No ghost sorry.

That was acually prooven to be a cardboard cutout of a kid that they forgot to take out of the shot.

No ghost sorry.

753779[/snapback]

well it look`s pretty real,did you saw the movie????

Neo2005 is correct and that was already covered in another thread.

No ghost sorry.

753779[/snapback]

well it look`s pretty real,did you saw the movie????

753782[/snapback]

No i haven;t seen the movie but i have seen the clip.

she says that he was killed in that apartment , and his ghost is there... When they filmed in that apartment things were going crazy

I am surprised there's someone who doesn't know the 3.M&A.B non-ghost story but I suppose there is.

If you don't know already, that scene wasn't filmed in an apartment. It was a film set. No apartment, no family, no dead kid. Sorry.

If you don't know already, that scene wasn't filmed in an apartment. It was a film set. No apartment, no family, no dead kid. Sorry.

I thought they knew Hollywood or Universal Studio.

I have a recording of this film on VHS tape and wondered at the time (before I heard anything about ghosts or cardboard cut-outs) what that boy had to do with the plot of the film. Either the continuity person responsable for that scene needs a change of job or..... the cutout was deliberately inserted in order to start the ghost rumour to encourage people to go and see the movie and spot the "ghost", rather like "spot the wristwatch" in the film "Ben Hur" (or was it "Qvo Vadis"?) However, I remember reading somewhere that this cutout image was not spotted until about two years after the movie was made. Another point to be considered is that denials of the original ghost hypothesis prove nothing any more than denials that the object at Area 51 was of extra-terrestial origin and that it was a mere "weather balloon". I am skeptical of any public statements nowadays but I don't lose any sleep over them either. Lonecat sleepy.gif

Lonecat again. Referring to my previous posting (should be on this page somewhere) It just occurred to me that the easiest way to "prove" that a cardboard cutout was involved would be be to show somebody holding it in his (or her) hands. Lonecat yes.gif

My friend Simone always tried to get me to watch that, I thought the movie would be lame so I never did.

The movie was pretty bad, but 3 men and a little lady was even worse.

I think this topic has served it's purpose.