Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Footage of an alien peering thru window...

TheLikeness

just to say HI. damn, you guys should try to track down the people who made it and speak to them in person. this is OUR investigation, so take a phone book and start searching for someone who can connect you to someone else who can help you get the tape. the tape shoul be somewhere in their archives and you guys just need someone to help you dig it up. too bad I am in Croatia, or I would try to do it myself. so, contact the studios, make some calls, what do you got to lose?

Take care, guys. Good Luck.

just to say HI. damn, you guys should try to track down the people who made it and speak to them in person. this is OUR investigation, so take a phone book and start searching for someone who can connect you to someone else who can help you get the tape. the tape shoul be somewhere in their archives and you guys just need someone to help you dig it up. too bad I am in Croatia, or I would try to do it myself. so, contact the studios, make some calls, what do you got to lose?

Take care, guys. Good Luck.

that is good advice , unfortunately l live in canada so l don't have any phonebooks to look up the info from in order to speak to them in person but l have tried contacting them through emails , l have gotten no response from anyone yet :no: , but l will keep on trying.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone-

Hope you all are having happy holidays-

I just realized this:

it is the anniversary of when this footage was filmed.

I mean, the santa, the tree and the presents... Christmas time.

just a thought.

take care.

TheLikeness

Ahhh.. who would ove thought this thread would last so long but never mind that hows the search comin

( i am reallly interested in seeing this video as much as in proffing bigfoot is real :w00t: )

• 2 weeks later...

AWwwww fluffy bunnies are so cute :wub:

I found a picture of aliens looking through a window. I found another picture that wasn't working of an alien in a window. I know it was used as a re-enactment on Sightings. Maybe that show had the footage.

:alien::alien: crypto :alien::alien:

post-19863-1137203523_thumb.jpg

Edited by cryptosporidium137

Thats the show we are looking for

I found a picture of aliens looking through a window. I found another picture that wasn't working of an alien in a window. I know it was used as a re-enactment on Sightings. Maybe that show had the footage.

:alien::alien: crypto :alien::alien:

Thats the show we are looking for

:no: the footage we are looking for was on 'strange universe' not on 'sightings'.

Not to get off the topice (I think I spelled that OK), But found some cool UFO websites you all mite like.

http://www.areadownload.com/video/ufo.htm

Woch this one. A UFO is almost shot down. God blass NASA!

http://www.paranormalnews.com/videos/ufos/..._1991_STS48.mov

I found them wen I was looking for the tape.

I think that the gov. has taking the tapes to cover it all up.

-SG7

• 2 weeks later...

My friend Stacy and I have been sharing this story of this footage for some time now. So imagine my surprise when I began Googling for this footage and found there was a forum chock full of 31 pages discussing the same topic! I've read every page and I am truly impressed by the search you all have done on this video footage. Sadly, nobody has yet to obtain this video or post a pic.

Going by the information that all of you have provided, it seems that someone would have by now posted it. So it looks like I may have to hunt for it for myself. This sounds like fun!

Me too hey did the guy who said his brother had the footage ever give us the footage

Hey, I've read this thread on and off, and I thought I'd check in on it again. I'm guessing no one has posted the video yet? I've been dying to see it! So it was shown on Strange Universe, right? I'm not exactly familiar with the show, but did it only show supposed "true" videos? Well, I hope someone finds the footage soon, I can't wait to see it. And I also hope this thread stays open until it is found.

Wow. This thread is still going. Well, I've said it before but I'll say it again, unless there's a publicized nationwide bounty put out for this footage, I don't think we're gonna find it anytime soon. Sorry, guys.

:hmm: This sucks on so many levels.............

:yes: so true :no:

Wow. This thread is still going. Well, I've said it before but I'll say it again, unless there's a publicized nationwide bounty put out for this footage, I don't think we're gonna find it anytime soon. Sorry, guys.

hopeful someone will find it , but unfortunately you might be right :cry:

ok trying to figure this out lol ok im new here but after reading this forum I WANT TO SEE THIS VIDEO lol so im gonna search all of my resources and hopefully someone will find it

ok trying to figure this out lol ok im new here but after reading this forum I WANT TO SEE THIS VIDEO lol so im gonna search all of my resources and hopefully someone will find it

one more thing I was reading a book I found I think it was called "Zombie Survivor Guide" or something like that but anyways I read that their is video of footage of people being chased by 3 or more zombie like people I am not trying to change this forums subject but if any of you have any information on any real zombie movies or home videos that would be great I thought you people are pretty sincere about finding clips I thought I might ask but yeah I am not here to change the subject

• 3 weeks later...

I've started reading this topic about an hour ago and decided at the 21st page that if the footage was available within the next 11 pages I'd either get off my chair and do a quick victory dance or burst into uncontrollable tears of happiness.Unfortunately neither has happened but now I'm proudly wearing a t-shirt that reads "I've read 32 pages of fruitless research and all I got was this lousy feeling of a huge admiration towards all those people who took part in this."

Keep up the good work everyone!

I really,really admire you :tu::tu::tu: