Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Footage of an alien peering thru window...

TheLikeness

Can't believe no one has found it yet. Do people at least agree on some details of the video? Is there a list of those details, to start a search from there?

No. I have that tape, and the footage is not there.

Edit: It looks like there are now more Strange Universe videos up on YouTube.

This one has the credits:

This one has the opening: Strange Universe video with opening

:alien::alien: crypto :alien::alien:

post-19863-1170296107_thumb.jpg

Edited by cryptosporidium137

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I tried calling the place where Strange Universe was taped(Media City Teleproduction Center in Burbank, CA.), and they said I should try contacting Rysher Entertainment, which was the company that helped make the show, to see if they had the footage. So I did and they said that Rysher was bought out by 2929 Productions, and that if you had questions for the old Rysher, there was a new number, but they didn't know what it was.

Maybe if we find out the state this footage takes place in, we could contact a UFO organization there and ask about the footage.

Also, I am thinking about getting that "The Face in the Window" video from that John Carpenter(it was mentioned a while ago here). Did the guy who tried to get it ever reply back?

:alien::alien: crypto :alien::alien:

Yes! I finally am getting to watch the mcpherson tape! I ot a new laptop for my b-day and the first thing I did was try to wtch themcphersn tapeand now i have gotten round to it. Im 20 ins in and its nothing like as scary as I remember it to be. In fact, I'm really enjoying it!

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys, i just posted something in another topic that might aid in your search.

Hey Duke Nukem! i was looking through the comments on youtube for the vid you posted, and around the 14th/15th page theres a comment from this british radio station or somthing that may be claiming to have the video in question, i can't tell if they are saying that they have the actual video because the wording is strange. heres what they said word for word-

The footage of the real County Lake incident it maybe fake as the real footage is in my domain please be warned of the remarkable footage that we have got. Just click xstream87 for more info on this thankyou!

see what i mean when i said it was worded strange?

and heres the link for thier profile on youtube-

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xstream87

and heres the link to the website-

http://www.x-stream.co.nr/

i hope this helps any, if you make any progress let me know, i really wanna see this video!

-k69

like stated above lemme know if you come across anything

sigh. im so sad. i want to see this so badly. ill keep this thread on watch, id love to see this if anybody can find it! :rolleyes:

53 pages lmao :rofl:

If we get 60 pages we all get a free gift certificate.

i was going to start a thread on this topic but then i ssen this one, i remember the video, and ive been searching for many an hour without any luck

hey guys.. just read some post here 53 pages huh..

hoping that you guys find the video..

Is this related to the vid?..

http://web.ukonline.co.uk/mi6/john-carpenter.html

<Rainey> <Bookfndr> could you tell us a little of the background of the face in the window story?

<JSC> I have a case in RURAL Missouri in which an anomalous image floats up into the view of a picture window -- out in the middle of NOWHERE on a February COLD night in 1992. Nobody actually saw the "face" at the time but a video camera -- which was being handled quite unprofessionally just happened to catch it when nobody was looking. The face floats eerily into view and then away just 3 seconds later. A "killer Rotweiler was guarding the yard; neighbboring dogs were barking wildly. No footprints. 4 days later, an orange sphere was sighted at dawn in the west over their pasture. This family wanted NO PUBLICITY and sat on the video clip for 3 months before a relative insisted they release it to someone in authority. The FBI and Air Force laughed. I was the third one they called. It stills give me a chill when I watch it. It was shown on "Strange Universe" last year. JSC

hey guys.. just read some post here 53 pages huh..

hoping that you guys find the video..

Is this related to the vid?..

http://web.ukonline.co.uk/mi6/john-carpenter.html

<Rainey> <Bookfndr> could you tell us a little of the background of the face in the window story?

<JSC> I have a case in RURAL Missouri in which an anomalous image floats up into the view of a picture window -- out in the middle of NOWHERE on a February COLD night in 1992. Nobody actually saw the "face" at the time but a video camera -- which was being handled quite unprofessionally just happened to catch it when nobody was looking. The face floats eerily into view and then away just 3 seconds later. A "killer Rotweiler was guarding the yard; neighbboring dogs were barking wildly. No footprints. 4 days later, an orange sphere was sighted at dawn in the west over their pasture. This family wanted NO PUBLICITY and sat on the video clip for 3 months before a relative insisted they release it to someone in authority. The FBI and Air Force laughed. I was the third one they called. It stills give me a chill when I watch it. It was shown on "Strange Universe" last year. JSC

Yes, I think that is the one we are looking for. You can buy Face in the Window if you send 32.95 to an adress given by John Carpenter at virtuallystrange.net, but it was a page from 1996, so if you send the money, you might not get anything back since it is from almost 11 years ago :(

• 3 weeks later...

This is the weirdest thing ever. I was reading one of the more in depth descriptions of that footage here, and what really got me is that when I was 8, a whole bunch of my family was over and my mom was playing on the guitar. I was sitting on a chair, and looking at some of my relatives sitting on the couch. Above and behind the couch, was a window. It was fairly late in the evening, so it was quite dark outside. All of a sudden, I noticed this pinkish toned creature looking in at me through the window. I'm a huge believer in aliens, and always have been. I've seen a ton of shows about them. I remembered about how people said that aliens could communicate telepathically, and so I focused on the question "where did you come from?" the alien lifted up its arm, and pointed up. I was thoroughly freaked at this point, and froze where I was. After it had gone, I was afraid that if I went to sleep, it would abduct me. That was an amazing experience. You can believe me or not, but I'll never forget that night.

Well...

I hope this message reaches you guys before it gets pulled like all my

others recently have been.

I have found the video. I tried posting it up, or at least tried

to let you guys know that I have it in my possession.

Shortly after obtaining the vid from a reliable source on UM board

I received a mysterious message on my voicemail.

"You will not release the video otherwise someone will

be paying you a visit" it said.

I thought it was a joke at first. it wasn't.

I put up the video on youtube a few days later (to get it read for UM)

Whithin minutes I received a phone call. it was the same man.

"we warned you" he said.

I didn't think anything of it. Although I was curious as to how

they know I had posted the video. I mean, they called within minutes of it being uploaded!

Within the hour, the video was taken off of you tube and my account was terminated.

I've been trying to put up post after post here on UM and it never works.

My account seems to be active, but my posts don't show up for some reason.

And here is the real kicker -

Someone from the gas company was due yesterday morning for

some maintenance work in my home. I've known the guy for a while, he's a regular.

I let him in while I made myself some lunch.

He walks straight into my room and took the VHS copy of the footage

that was on my desk and left without saying anything. I looked straigth at him,

tried to ask what he was doing. no respone from the guy.

I have NO clue how he knew to take THAT video.

Now, I am officially freaked out. I'm sure that someone has some sort

of constant surverillance on me and I don't know what to do. I don't even know

if this message will reach you guys.

What i find weird is that they didn't take my laptop...

I have a copy of the footage on here and have burned at least 20 copies.

this video will be made public. I'll see to that.

this morning, I received another voice message.

this time it was someone reciting a sequence of numbers over and over again.

I have no idea what to make of them.

I'll post them up here and perhaps you guys can help figure them out --

1-16-18-9-12 6-15-15-12-19

the likeness

Well...

I hope this message reaches you guys before it gets pulled like all my

others recently have been.

I have found the video. I tried posting it up, or at least tried

to let you guys know that I have it in my possession.

Shortly after obtaining the vid from a reliable source on UM board

I received a mysterious message on my voicemail.

"You will not release the video otherwise someone will

be paying you a visit" it said.

I thought it was a joke at first. it wasn't.

I put up the video on youtube a few days later (to get it read for UM)

Whithin minutes I received a phone call. it was the same man.

"we warned you" he said.

I didn't think anything of it. Although I was curious as to how

they know I had posted the video. I mean, they called within minutes of it being uploaded!

Within the hour, the video was taken off of you tube and my account was terminated.

I've been trying to put up post after post here on UM and it never works.

My account seems to be active, but my posts don't show up for some reason.

And here is the real kicker -

Someone from the gas company was due yesterday morning for

some maintenance work in my home. I've known the guy for a while, he's a regular.

I let him in while I made myself some lunch.

He walks straight into my room and took the VHS copy of the footage

that was on my desk and left without saying anything. I looked straigth at him,

tried to ask what he was doing. no respone from the guy.

I have NO clue how he knew to take THAT video.

Now, I am officially freaked out. I'm sure that someone has some sort

of constant surverillance on me and I don't know what to do. I don't even know

if this message will reach you guys.

What i find weird is that they didn't take my laptop...

I have a copy of the footage on here and have burned at least 20 copies.

this video will be made public. I'll see to that.

this morning, I received another voice message.

this time it was someone reciting a sequence of numbers over and over again.

I have no idea what to make of them.

I'll post them up here and perhaps you guys can help figure them out --

1-16-18-9-12 6-15-15-12-19

the likeness

WE WARNED YOU! :ph34r:

Ok likeness. If there really is someone out there stalking you going to great lenths and are so high up that they can censr youtube and control what goes on and what doesn and can get your plumber to do their bidding, and have almost nstant knowledge of what was going on with the video and al that. Why did they alow it to be shown on strange uiverses in the first place?