Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Footage of an alien peering thru window...

TheLikeness

After reading the posts for a week or so now about this I am really interested in seeing what this video has to offer. It sounds really cool.

As an i.. please some one let me know if i miss it..I will not be here much this week.. sad.gif

OK I've never posted here before but I saw this and had to sign up. I saw this video years back and it scared the crap out of me. I've been looking for about 3 hours and can't find it anywhere. I thought I saw this clip on one of those specials that was hosted by the guy that was in the Star Trek NG show but I could be wrong if it was on that show someone post the name of the special and I'll see of I can search it.

if he has the right camera if he has one, he can put the tap in, and put it on his computer through the wire. then host it, I'll find the HOST site to put it on but he needs to get in on first.

Sry to break it to ya, but i just found out that my cousin won't be at my reunion, but he does have it, i'm gonna ask him if he can send in by mail or i'm gonna try to get him on this website. Still keep looking in case something goes wrong!!!!

807254[/snapback]

After reading the posts for a week or so now about this I am really interested in seeing what this video has to offer. It sounds really cool.

807570[/snapback]

l tried to find it for a week and came up empty .

goodluck to you coolguy l hope you can get the footage from your cousin by email.

I've seen that before too! It's been a long time since I've seen it though. I'm going to start trying to find it too. alien.gif

Edited by MattB8967

I saw it along time ago on T.V. I believe on a show called "Sightings". I think it used to come on FOX, along time ago. I know the Mcpherson tape was played on that show as well.

I'm pretty sure it wasn't on Sightings. I watched alot of Sightings reruns on Sci-Fi and I remember seeing this footage on a different show aways back.

Sightings is a cool show, unfortunately they aren't showing it on Sci-Fi anymore. They should produce another paranormal news program like that.

Edited by Rare and Unusual Human Creature

we can't just look in google, we have to find a UFO website like Iwasabducted.com

Edited by fallingalien

Yeah it may not have been Sightings. I just remember always watching it, and seeing this too years ago, and put the two together, because I didnt remember Strange Universe, Maybe I caught an episode of it once and didnt know the name of the show. I hav'nt found any thing so far, I cant even find the Mcpherson tape. I kinda wanna watch it again too. Anyone know where that one is atleast?

I've been reading this thread for awhile now, and boy we better get a damm good clip at the end of it tongue.gif.

frank123, I don't know why but on that site their isn't a link to preview the video. I know it says it does but their isn't one hmm.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a disappointment. The tape is gotta be about 15 years ago. Its been so long since I've seen it. I hope its as good as I remember.

Sorry, I can't find this video annywhere. And the sample clip? You may need Quicktime3 to get it to work.

Heh heh yeah, someone will finally find it, but the quality of the file will be so horrible you wont be able to see anything or somthing. no.gif