Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Footage of an alien peering thru window...

TheLikeness

I wonder if it is possible to contact the people who made the show, they would have the video.

812361[/snapback]

That is one of the problems no one is for certain what show it was on.

Is there not a web page for this? I wouls think someone would have it out there somewhere? hmm.gif

Well after reading this thread i have to help search! original.gif

Darn, after reading all that I want to search for it too!! grin2.gif

EDIT: I just found out who produced strange universe! It was Scott Catamas if that helps, here's the link where I found that out

2ND EDIT: I found a short video clip from strange universe, it wasn't about aliens but at least that shows that there are strange universe clips on the web... It's a start =)

Edited by Wingman

for the newcomers on the subject:

the show: STRANGE UNIVERSE

the year:1997

aired on KCOP ch.13 (which is now UPN)

remember, I hail from So.Cal. so all keep that in mind...

and as for a potential tie/ source to the footage: one of the anchors on this show (there were two, a dude and a girl) was EMMETT MILLER.

He anchors the news here on southern cali on KCAL ch.5 (aka the WB)

I am sure whaever prod. company was responsible for the show has them archived somewhere. We had one name- EMMET MILLER. Now, we have the producer...

all of you feel that? we are gettig warmer! laugh.gif

and thanks to all of you have joined the search!

I never thought this thread would blow up like this when I started

it! w00t.gif

hmmmmmm, we're getting close now, we just need to find a site, a site.

HEY, at that site it says CONTACT US, everybody email them and ask them, because if we don't they might not get it....

Edited by fallingalien

I don't know how much help I can be, but after visiting these forums for a couple weeks without signing up, this thread convinced me that the community here is worth being a part of laugh.gif But I'll do my best! I've seen the Macpherseon (sp?) video... my best bud recorded it and we watched it at his place about 2 years ago... now, I'm 21, so I was about 19 at the time, and I didn't sleep that night... videos like that, and even the fake pictures of aliens creep the hell out of me, so I'd love to see this clip! Good luck everyone!

Welcome to the board, GavinStrife!

I don't think this footage is online. There are probably a few people out there somewhere who have a video with this footage in their home. But how do we find one of these people, and get them to give us the footage?

What about the poster on here who said his cousin had it? Does anyone know how that's coming along?

I would love it if the footage is finally found, but it just turns out to be a bloke in an alien suit, waving his arms about.

I would love it if the footage is finally found, but it just turns out to be a bloke in an alien suit, waving his arms about.

819538[/snapback]

laugh.gif Ill put money on thats exactly what will happen.

if the kid has the video tape, and if he has DVDs to burn and a DVD movie playing in one, he could burn the video to DVD out it in his DVD drive and then hose it online, it'll come up.

I did a second Yahoo searh and I came up with clips unlike the last time. I don't think they show the alien clip because my PC slowing down and I didn't get a chance to see all of the clips. I hope we find the alien tape soon!

Thanks! I'm still searching for the video of the alien, but I still can't find it. Anyone else have luck with finding something?

I doubt it's real....