Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Footage of an alien peering thru window...

TheLikeness

I was able to go to the site by typing it in. There is no paranormal link(or that I didn't see it, I don't know)and I couldn't type /password, unfourtunatley.

I spent quite a good bit of time googling it... I have nothing. But I trust you it's out there, it's just a matter of time.

OMG.... I've been reading through this thread. You guys have me totally hooked.... I will look for it as well..... I think I vaguely remember something about this a long, long time ago...

Does NOT work either. Man, stop teasing us. Check out your links before you post them.

Dude you're gonna make my blood pressure go through the roof if you keep doing that.. Get me all excited to see the video and then nothing..

COOLGUY-

dude, you really gotta stop doing that.

I mean, all of us totally appreciate you trying to

put the vid up but please double check before you post unsure.gif

Good luck.

Falling-

come on, man! you are one

of the most passionate about the

vid on here!

Say it aint so! crying.gif

we needed a weird name cuz its kinda got personal information, i emailed him and he said that it was excactly what i typed up there, I found that when you click on the page, it says the "page not found thing" if you have your settings right than it should work.

heres website

If it still done work, and I find out that he changed the name on me again, do I have permission from you guys to beat him up? it worked 5 min ago, so it should work,

we needed a weird name cuz its kinda got personal information, i emailed him and he said that it was excactly what i typed up there, I found that when you click on the page, it says the "page not found thing" if you have your settings right than it should work.

heres website

842091[/snapback]

Doesn't work, and I've never heard of a website with periods used like that.

Questions about. How much do you trust your cousin? How much can we trust him? How much can we trust you? Are you secretely with the government?

How about if you ask your cousin to upload the file to www.yousendit.com , and then send it to this e-mail address: skinnerclaus@hotmail.com . I will get the file and make sure everyone can see it.

Edited by Rare and Unusual Human Creature

heres website

842091[/snapback]

Doesn't work, and I've never heard of a website with periods used like that.

Questions about. How much do you trust your cousin? How much can we trust him? How much can we trust you? Are you secretely with the government?

How about if you ask your cousin to upload the file to www.yousendit.com , and then send it to this e-mail address: skinnerclaus@hotmail.com . I will get the file and make sure everyone can see it.

842490[/snapback]

yes.gif I agree yes.gif

This guy who uploaded the video is giving you bogus urls imacoolguy, URL's can only be 2nd level at the most (like name.name.com) Anything more that that will result in a cannot find server error tongue.gif

And tips for new people at searching, When you use google here are some boolean tips that should help:

If you're looking for the word 'christmas', try doing "(christmas, xmas, x-mas)" etc for every word you can think of that's also called christmas. What this does is search for at least one of those words, so you don't exclude the sites that have 'xmas' in it because you only searched for 'christmas'.

Also use " " quotes around words that have to be grouped together, like "strange universe", you'll get results that involve the show that way, and not just ones with 'universe' and 'strange' randomly.

That's how I start off my searches, then to narrow things down, I use the minus sign for words that come up as results but have nothing to do with what I'm looking for.

Hope that helps save you guys hours (btw I'm looking too)

Jackpot! Getting warmer, I've found the exact date I think:

Thursday, June 5

SYNDICATED TV, THURSDAY, STRANGE UNIVERSE: FACE IN THE WINDOW: the sounds

like the video investigated by John Carpenter, which supposedly shows an

alien looking in the window (see website at

http://www.rysher.com/strangeuniverse for stations and playtimes in your

area)

June 5th, 1997 guys thumbsup.gif

I'm going to keep hunting... btw what video did John Carpenter investigate?

Edited by Half

Sorry for the post whoring, but This looks like it's gonna turn out to be a cheesy find if we ever do find it...

More info from a viewer:

"Strange Universe" did a feature recently on the "Face In The Window"

video--the one being hawked by John Carpenter--that I missed. I saw the

promo for the show which referred to the video as the "bane of our

existence"-- meaning we so-called UFOlogists.

I purchased the video and personally found it to be hilarious, which I

doubt was its intended effect. The supposed alien resembled

"Yoda-On-A-Stick," in the words of my 15 year old nephew, while I

thought it looked more like "Toonses: the Cat That Can Drive," from the

"Saturday Nite Live" skit of several years ago. Ironically, this doesn't

negate in any way the possible validity of the video, it just highlights

the "visitors" need for a better PR man, in my opinion.

I am curious, however, what "Strange Universe" had to say on the

subject. If anybody out there saw that particular show could you provide

me with a brief overview?

Yoda on a stick... lol. I hope I'm on the wrong track and this isn't the vid TheLikeness is talking about :\