Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Footage of an alien peering thru window...

TheLikeness

nope, its not that. And I dont see anything in that footage anyhow blink.gif

HOWEVER!

I do have an update. I think i found some Strange Universe episodes on sale at Amazon. I'll be looking into those...

and

I came across a picture of a ghost that was posted by a member in the Ghosts section of the forum-- thanks AZALIN-- that looks exactly like the alien in the footage that I saw. However, you can barely see the ghost in this pic while the freaken alien is right in plane sight in what I saw.

Here is the pic:

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page1059.html

any thoughts? huh.gif

That's the same pic that's posted under the Paranormal forum...Here thumbsup.gif

nope, its not that. And I dont see anything in that footage anyhow blink.gif

HOWEVER!

I do have an update. I think i found some Strange Universe episodes on sale at Amazon. I'll be looking into those...

and

I came across a picture of a ghost that was posted by a member in the Ghosts section of the forum-- thanks AZALIN-- that looks exactly like the alien in the footage that I saw. However, you can barely see the ghost in this pic while the freaken alien is right in plane sight in what I saw.

Here is the pic:

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page1059.html

any thoughts? huh.gif

789747[/snapback]

hmmmm..... well i remember a show airing on UPN a LONG time ago....it was supposed to be real footage of a family get together, but soon later on in the night, aliens land in the woods nearby, killing the livestock. their cars break down so the family hides out in their home. but the aliens break in through windows on the second floor. i can't rememer much, but soon the members of the family dissappear one by one, till there's only the son left. he hides in the bathroom with the camcorder videotaping his last goodbye or something. then he goes out alone in the hallway into a dark room. he turns around and there's an alien that was hiding behind the door coming at him. the alien takes the camera or something, cuz that's how it ends.

i remember there was alot of hype about this show. it supposed to be real, and the family members were never found.....but i dunno......how did UPN get the rights to air that?!?

sad.gif sorry about that! Interesting though...

^^^^^I mentioned that already, love.^^^^^

innocent.gif

792142[/snapback]

malicious-

that would be the Mcphearson tape. It did air on UPN and it was all staged.

The footage i'm talking about also aired on UPN in this show called "Strange Universe" and around the same time as well.

which is why so many people think im talking about it...

Endless-

is that AeonFlux?

When I saw the end of that show and the alien came out from behind the door I almost lost it. Of course I was younger then, but it was still scary. Now looking back it was kind of funny. I wonder if they aliens take a class on where to hide so that human's won't look for you. Personally if my house had been hit by aliens and my family had disappeared I would so be looking behind the doors. But oh well, I guess not everyone does.

TheLikeness, I think I saw what you're talking about, except I don't remember it being Christmas, and the face at the window didn't look like the one in the ghost picture.

What I remember is a couple of guys sitting on a couch talking at night, while someone else filmed them. The curtains of the window directly behind them were pulled to the sides inspite of the fact that it was pitch black outside. All of a sudden, a white, bright, non-descript, weird little face peeks up.

They used to show that footage alot. I think that it was a hoax... why were the people on the couch being filmed at all, and why were the curtains wide open on the window at night like that? It all just seems a little convenient. But who knows.

Anyway, I can't find any clips of it either. I remember someone a few years ago trying to find get ahold of this footage too... that wasn't you, was it? alien.gif

rare and unusual--

that footage sounds cool, but it's not the one I'm talking about.

And no, it wasn't me. hahaha laugh.gif

It was Xmas in mine. there was a tree, presents etc.

Dang, I want to see this footage already!!! alien.gifalien.gifalien.gif

Interesting article, but that's not what we're looking for tongue.gif It's Christmas time, and the alien is peering into the window happy.gif Good find though.

fallingAlien-

No dice, man. Nice try tho. I appreciate you joining the effort here...

Endless-

Have you seen the trailer?

FallingAlien and Ciraxis-

Yea, I know! I saw that too!

I was going over the google search

that Falling gave me and noticed

a link that read a lot like what i wrote

then lo and behold- It WAS what I wrote!

it was a link to this thread hahahaha

it made my day laugh.gif

coolguy-

Sorry, dont know the date.

I do know it was in 1997 if that helps... blink.gif

I can't find the video on Yahoo. I'll try the aol search next.

Not on aol either. I'll still look for it, though.

The video was a indoor recording (i think, in the living room of the house) and the window where the alien shows, its close to the camera.

The tape shows a normal home recording, and it shows a little boy, if i am not wrong.

The alien was yellow, and it appears so suddenly...its REALLY creepy.

It could be a fake indeed, but it is one of those videos that let you thinking.

The alien moves sooo strange...it reminds me the "alien interview" video.

Sorry for my english.

orion-

I think that you are on the money!

'cept for the camera being close to the window.

I was actually not that close to the camera, but it was indoors,

in the living room.

Where did you see the footage?

also,

im going to draw a picture of a scene from the footage.

should be pretty accurate as (like i mentioned already) the cam was on a tripod, no scenery was changed.

I'll post it up as soon as I can!

okay, here is the picture!

i drew it on my laptop and i used one

of those touch pads so excuse the crappiness.

so, the alien peers thru twice. it looked creepy as hell doing it.

The family had no idea until they saw the footage.

again, this family lived on a farm, thet had a couple of mean dogs

that would've surely ripped any intruder to shreds (or at least bark)

Not one reaction from them.

and, im not sure on this but i think i remember

the family reporting footprints or somthing strange

outside the window after checking outside upon viewing

the tape.