Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Footage of an alien peering thru window...

TheLikeness

whooooaaaa... just finished watching the mcpherson tape and don't remember it ending the way it did!!!! it aired on upn i think many years back... and i remember some bits and pieces of it, like when the aliens kill that cow, and how the boy makes that statement to his camera inside that bathroom. but from what i remember, his family members disappear one by one till he's the only one left. then he goes upstairs into his bedroom, when he turns around there an alien behind the bedroom door and it comes rushing at him, takes the camera, then it shuts off. thats exactly how i remember the movie ending!!!

whooooaaaa... just finished watching the mcpherson tape and don't remember it ending the way it did!!!! it aired on upn i think many years back... and i remember some bits and pieces of it, like when the aliens kill that cow, and how the boy makes that statement to his camera inside that bathroom. but from what i remember, his family members disappear one by one till he's the only one left. then he goes upstairs into his bedroom, when he turns around there an alien behind the bedroom door and it comes rushing at him, takes the camera, then it shuts off. thats exactly how i remember the movie ending!!!

That scene with the alien craft spotted in the woods belongs to the first part of the movie. Indeed the boy does have to go upstairs in order to change his pants because they were wet with his own urine. After changing them he spots an alien right in his room, and is perplexed for a brief moment. That is not the final scene though: the movie ends with the five remaining elements of the family playing cards at late hours of the night. They are attacked in the kitchen table and the final shot shows an alien looking at the camera and it just goes off into static.

Amusing to talk of it now, but that night I saw it some years ago as a teenager, I was quite frightened. I remember showing it to people, stopping the tape before the credits rolled so they’d be in doubt whether it was real or not.

The most frightened I ever was with a TV show was when the Portuguese television created a debate on the Roswell autopsy: at the time I was TOO young to be seeing that kind of stuff: B&W low quality photography, people behind surgery masks, that weird creature, etc. I laugh at it now but then I was 11 or so... I didn't sleep all night in absolute terror and I got off the bed at 8am to see the cartoons. I was never happier to see Duck Tales in my life.

Also The Last Broadcast… it’s a fake documentary about a couple of guys who disappear in a forest somewhere, looking for the Jersey Devil. It’s scary, but more than that: it’s inventive and cunning.

im 400 miles away in san jose xD

I'm in Modesto almost as far away as san jose!

sweet stuff, i like living here... except the fact im surrounded by ghetto >_> and expensive living compared to east cali, like tracy and antioch

Yeah cali is the bomb-mostly

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

NO NO NO NO!!! We are being sidetracked once again. Forget this Peckman/Dever Alien Convention bull, it's not even related to the video we are looking for. It just so happens that Peckman's video displays an alien in a window as well. Pure coincidence. Am I right? I could be wrong, but that's what I'm seeing

To me, all of this has NOTHING to do with the video I saw 10 years ago on Strange Universe, which still to this day I still can't forget for reasons I don't really understand. Maybe because I was home alone when I saw it, or maybe because I specifically remember running into my parents bedroom after having a bad nightmare/hallucination and trying to convince them that there was a evil Wizard/Gnome creature standing outside my window staring at me when I was 5 years old. Faces in windows are my only weakness, they horrify me.

Although I have not seen the video of the japanese version (youtube took it down?, hmm), I have seen the screen shots that were previously posted. I must say the screenshots look very similar to the video we are looking for, but I still think they are a little off. Maybe someone could find the japanese version for me so I can check for sure? In the video was the face in the window on almost the bottom right of the screen when it was captured? If the alien was captured on the left side of the video then it is definitely not the right one, because for some weird reason I specifically remember it was captured on the right. Also, was the alien captured shortly before the cameraman pulled the camcorder to the left and began shooting another side of the room? Yea I'm pretty ripped right now so those descriptions might be completely bull, but I'm pretty dang sure I know what I'm talking about.

For those of us here who have seen the original and are still feeling flustered (due to fuzzy memories/misconceptions/similar videos/McPhearson) we need to keep going. I won't rest until I see that video. Oh and by the way, why has no one posted in a while? Did you all find something I'm not aware of? You don't really believe that douche Peckman or the crazy Japanese have settled this case, do you? Let's hope not.

Oh and by the way, why has no one posted in a while? Did you all find something I'm not aware of? You don't really believe that douche Peckman or the crazy Japanese have settled this case, do you? Let's hope not.

maybe because this thread has gone on for 3 years and noone has found the video?

does anyone even have a link to where the footage is?

• 2 weeks later...

Once again, like years and years before now, people are associating the wrong videos with what we are actually looking for. The video we are looking for a home video, with a family sitting around in a livingroom. The alien only appears for a brief second in the corner of the film. We are not talking about some UFO nerd from Denver

Once again, like years and years before now, people are associating the wrong videos with what we are actually looking for. The video we are looking for a home video, with a family sitting around in a livingroom. The alien only appears for a brief second in the corner of the film. We are not talking about some UFO nerd from Denver

I believe this IS the video we've been waiting for. The "official" screen grab I've seen matches this EXACTLY.

EDIT: check that - they merged the threads, apparently. One of them WAS about the Denver UFO nerd, but the mods tacked it onto this one.

We HAVE been waiting to see the "real" UFO nerd one.

Edited by Moonie2012

Well then whoever merged these two threads is in the wrong. Look back at page #1, post #1.. THAT'S what TONS of frustrated people, including myself, are in desperate need of. PLEASE SOMEONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ****ING PELASE!!!!!!

Instead of ineffectively 'harping' about something in the thread itself, how about using the 'report this post' function to advise us of a misplaced post or two? References to the Peckman/Denver alien video have been removed. Happy now?

MM

I've also added a subtitle that hopefully helps stop any confusion with the unrelated events. :tu:

None that I know of. We are all hoping that someone has it recorded on VHS at home and could possibly transfer it onto their computer somehow.. I need to see this video, I don't think most of you truly understand..

Your second link is the right one (I think, at least it sounds like the right time-frame/description). I wish they had a clip of it on the website!!! However, if the alien picture featured in the first link is a photo-capture from what was on 'Strange Universe' then IDK what to do. The alien in the first link looks nothing like the video being discussed on here. I'm so damn tired of seeing that picture.

I searched for this particular video long before this discussion started, and just recently in the past 5 years made another attempt to find it. Back when I initially started looking the web wasn't nearly as developed as it is today and my results were awful. When I ran across the original post in this discussion a few weeks ago I almost burst into tears of joy. Reading carefully through each and every post, I waited patiently for that magical link to show up. It never did. *snip* The tears of joy I once felt so shortly ago are slowly withering away

Thanks for your help though, I really appreciate it.

Edited by Magikman
Removed crude language

I heard of a giant get together of high ranking members of the American Gov. in Washington. They were apparently showing some sort of video, that was pretty much what you've explained. I think it's been taken off the internet, and put into under investigation somewhere.

Heard about this nearly a month ago. Heard about it on Coast to Coast, so I can't say if it's true or not.

Well, the video I'm looking for wouldn't be something that would cause so much riot. It's not the authenticity and proof that it would provide that makes this video so unique, it's the shear freakyness of the video. I can't how the video we are in search of would provide anything special as far as evidence goes.

My biggest fear growing up as a kid was that one night an alien was going to popup and look me straight in the eyes as I was twisting my blinds to close them. Then, one afternoon when I was home alone I saw this video. I think it was so scary and realistic to me because the family didn't notice the face until weeks after the film was recorded. In a way that makes the story more believable. The main reason I want to see the video again is to see if it is as scary today as it was back then. I'm guessing it wont be, but ya never know =)

We can't let this video be covered up by all the other crap out there that has to do with Aliens and windows! Keep up the search!!

i'm trying. i'll do another search after work today. we can do it!!!

I read like the first 17 pages here, are people still looking for the vid from the original post? If the original post was found can someone tell me what number page it is on,cheers

From what I have read on this forum we still haven't found the original video. I remember on one of the posts someone found a Japanese version of what sounded like could have been the right one but the link they gave is now dead. There were some people who were speculating the video saying it was very similar but was a little off.

From what I have read on this forum we still haven't found the original video. I remember on one of the posts someone found a Japanese version of what sounded like could have been the right one but the link they gave is now dead. There were some people who were speculating the video saying it was very similar but was a little off.

I just read through some of this thread, its quite long lol. The only video I can remember seeing that is similar to your description was a video of a family at christmas. You see them on the couch enjoying the holiday. The window is behind the couch and a tree is in the corner, I think. The alien pops his head up and looks in the window and nobody notices. Is this the video? If not, perhaps someone can download your video on a P2P program if no one can find it on the web.

Edited by married_chick26