Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Footage of an alien peering thru window...

TheLikeness

I come from Chicago, the windy city!

Once I get the video and watch it, I'll tell you if it is good and/or has the footage of the alien in the window. My brother is also watching it with me, but that's just because he has never heard of a show called Strange Universe!

Here is the info on the video:It is from a video store somewhere, it hasn't even been watched, for all of the videos on sale(only 3)they are $7.50, and they are at amazon.com

Edited by cryptosporidium137

i would buy it, only i owe people money, dont have a job (im only 14) and my cueerncy is in £ not $

It is monday.......no video yet. There is no such thing on the internet, so hope somebody buys the right video soon.

Big Ciaos to all of you trying to find it.

there's a video section?? oh, and in response to your post before likeness, i change it 3-4 times a month

does any1 rember iam cool guy wat eva happened to him puttin the thing on the net also i hope it gets posted on the internet cause i carnt afford it cause i ow my parents money

does any1 rember iam cool guy wat eva happened to him puttin the thing on the net also i hope it gets posted on the internet cause i carnt afford it cause i ow my parents money

"iamacoolguy" was just scamming us. He was, unfortunately, just a ****** who never actually have access to the footage.

I rented "Sightings: The UFO Report", but no luck. :cry:

Geez, guys, hurry it up... I mean, come on, how hard can it be?!

(kidding by the way, I'm really impressed with how well this is going. I see that the internet is a no-go, so I'm going to leave it up to you guys to figure this one out!)

Boy, you guys sure are funny. This is almost being "Life of Brian", where a whole cult is built up around one small thing, in this case a footage. :D

we've waited since july

Yeah I still remember the times when we were googleing the footage. LoL......this topic won't be closed until we get it. AGREED??

"iamacoolguy" was just scamming us. He was, unfortunately, just a ****** who never actually have access to the footage.

I rented "Sightings: The UFO Report", but no luck. :cry:

its too bad :angry2: 'imacoolguy' is not a 'cool guy' for yanking our chain and making us believe he would ever put it on the web :angry:

This has nothing to do with the fact that I was the post starter, but--

I agree with ATOMOS. Look how long it's been since the search started? This topic should def. remain open until we are all crying of boredom from watching the footage over and over again :lol:

haha just got an idea: wouldn't it be awesome to have a viewing party? Online if possible...