Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Wierd things you eat

Anirbas

I am so on a roll tonight lol! I was wondering what wierd combination of things do you eat? I like pretzels and chocolate milk! I also like vanilla ice cream and Snyder of Berlin BBQ potato chips - TOGETHER. So what kind of wierdo are you original.gifO

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Anirbas

• BurnSide

• Nordic_Dragon

• Hottie

i eat peanut butter and banana sandwiches for breakfast everyday.

i drink teamonade. tea and lemonade mixed together.

yogurt and wheat germ mixed into a paste is something i often eat for lunch.

im also a big fan of cold spaghetti sandwiches.

Hmmm, after much deliberation, my weird food combo's are:

peanut butter and jelly sandwiches

cookies and milk

cereal with milk

bacon and eggs

coffee with cream and sugar (ok, so I'm a sissy original.gif )

I love hot sauce on my chicken rice or maceroni and cheese/chips dipped in mustard/mix trix with yogurt (very tasty), and green olive sandwiches made with mustard. tongue.gif I will list more later prolly, but these are my few faves. Nothing too wierd or eccentric, but my faves. at that

I like to eat Frinch Fries with Honey ... blink.gif

I know it sound weird ... but it is good tongue.gif

What else ... ammm ...

I have my own Salsa ... Ketchup, Mayo, Musterd, and hot chilli ... very taisty ... cool.gif

with everything ... oh! don't forget black peper ...

Mountain Gurl and i were talking about this subject last week.

marshmellow fluff and cheese balls

p-nut butter and mayo sandwitch

p-nut butter and red onion sandwitch

dill pickles with bar-b-q sauce

anything with skittles

Mustard on my Pizza (especially a green olive, pineapple and feta cheese pizza)

Cheese and gravy on fench fries - its called a poutine. A real Canadian treat.

Slaw dogs - hot dogs with coleslaw.

Toasted Peanut Butter and Bacon sandwiches.

Dead-head is right about the Skittles - they go great with popcorn. Far better than you would think. I'm not so sure about Skittlebrau though.

Me and the Crew used to stay up till dawn at Denny's resteraunt (after a hard night of partying)and always order the Hot Chocolate Sauce Covered Double Fudge Brownie (with vanilla ice cream and whipped cream) on a double order of French Fries. Salted and/or sugared to taste. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

A buddy and me also put together a can of tamalies, a can of chili, and a can of clam chowder (white). Of course it was (after a hard night of partying), and we never did it again. Wonder why....

Wow guys those are great! I think I am gonna try some of them - now what about the types of food in your area that are weird? I used to work at our Dairy Queen - around West Virginia a hot dog with everything consists of mustard, onions, chilli (meat sauce), and cole slaw - you can only get a dog like that in West Virginia!

Plain donuts with root beer soda.

Ketchup on my pizza, and macaroni and cheese.(ketchup on just about everything)

Tomatoes in my cottage cheese

Cottage cheese in my chili

ooohhhh i like apples or oranges or mango or nectarine slices dipped in a mixture of salt and dried chilli powder mmmmmm yummy i love it wub.gif drool

and sometimes i like lemon wedges covered in salt for a snack

I'm such a picky eater that I rarely try variations with my food, but there are a couple of things I like that are weird...

1. smoked oysters on cheese doritos

2. I used to use ranch dressing to dip everything from pizza to french fries, to sandwiches, but lately I've replaced it with Caeser Bacon dressing.

3. Peanut butter and syrup sandwiches.

grin2.gif

I like pepperoni and strawberry jelly sandwiches. And I like ranch dressing on tater tots, that rocks.

• 1 month later...

i dont eat any weird combinations, but i do eat weird stuff...cuttlefish in its own ink, smoked oysters in oil, smoked baby clams, smoked octopus, anchovies...theres more, but i cant think of it now

correction...i do eat weird combos...cheese curls (puffy, not crunchy) and rasberry syrup. my youth group disovered this...it tastes amazing!!!

hm you know that sounds kinda good - i bet they would be good with strawberry preserves too!

I just found a new one! Peanut butter and marshmallows!

I love nothing more than a huge onion sandwich. Mayo, Mustard, Cheese and copious amounts of white onion....*drool*. Of course my girlfriend can't say the same, I've been threatened with a thrashing if I go near her for at least 4 hours after ingestion of said delicacy. disgust.gif

lol thats funny - my grandma used to have an obsession with onions - raw with nothing else! it's strange but sometimes i will get this overwhelming urge for an onion - i don't eat them plain but i like them lots! my aunt and uncle eat this stuff called hack up (yeah its nasty) it has cabbage, onions, tomoatoes, cucumbers, peppers, salt, pepper and milk!@

Garlic powder with almost everything. Sometimes I eat it plain for a snack blush.gif

Cheetos with milk, any cereal mixed with peanut butter, peanut butter and melted marshmallow sandwiches. pretty much it.

Three foods I love do NOT taste right unless catsup is added...eggs, oyster stew, and potato soup. Andd dill pickles and popcorn original.gif

Chips in honey has been mentionned, thats nice...so is chips and chocolate (though that one makes you feel über sick)

Kangaroo meat is quite tasty, actually...there was this store thing giving out free burgers as a trial offer and they didnt tell you what it was...

It tasted kinda like a sweet chicken type thing...I loved it.

A input to this discussion, just couldn´t resist.

Look around the world, people eat EVERYTHING.

Dogs, rats, catepillars and lots and lots of things that walk, crawl or swim one time or another.

That is disgusting and cruel.

Now, I won´t comment to any replyes to this input couse it seems to hit a nerv in people and I don´t want any threads to be closed cuz of me..(again)