Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Japan creates "female" android

whoa182

Does anyone think the way the guy in the backround of the pics is looking at her is kinda creppy?

lol tongue.gif

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BurnSide

• Talon

• Richdog

• whoa182

Personally I'd like a world with realistic androids, as long as they didn't kill me :cry:

Androids are intelligently designed robots, that are programmed to have human thoughts, emotions, and feelings. Because of their intelligent design, androids will go through the same emotional development as humans. In some situation in human development, one may become or driven to kill, so would a android.

Thats why we give them the A.I. to do the work required, nothing more.

If a robot is programmed with artificial intelligence, it's not made to be slave for humans.

what is it with the Japanese and robots? :huh:

Japan is a country very reluctant to take in cheap labor. The next best thing for the nation to do is to create robots, to do the jobs for people who are unwilling or can't do.

Edited by coldwhitelight

.......I dont know, and dont wanna know

762364[/snapback]

New generation of party dolls for lonesome fellers! :(

There's nothing wrong with that at all... some people just can't get boyfriends/girlfriends. They could also help disabled people or people with deformities that are too embarassed to approach women in real-life. Androids for that purporse could revolutionise and improve many peoples lives.

Wow that's nice. It won't be long before completion of a new race of Terminators.

TeraLink Was Here! ;)

she is cute, can she have sex? :w00t::):D:P

I wonder what the kids would look like...

.......I dont know, and dont wanna know

762364[/snapback]

New generation of party dolls for lonesome fellers! :(

The funny thing is I have no doubt that some enterprising individuals somewhere are already thinking of the potential application to this end. It would probably be a financially viable way of underwriting the research into a more sophisticated android. The bottom line is sex sells.

Of course sex sells it is human nature... these androids could create a "moral" way of prostitution. Hell, it could be the best thing for a married couple ever... giving a serious boost to their sex life if they can add a third person without the complications or guilt a real person would bring. The possibilities are endless, and I think it could have many benefits.

"Of course sex sells it is human nature... these androids could create a "moral" way of prostitution. Hell, it could be the best thing for a married couple ever... giving a serious boost to their sex life if they can add a third person without the complications or guilt a real person would bring. The possibilities are endless, and I think it could have many benefits."

...you're an idiot.

...you're an idiot.

Ahh you gottal love the internet toughguys and keyboard warriors. Please explain how i'm an idiot for a perfectly logical statement before I start getting a bit shirty at the personal insult. Just because you may be celibate, too young to understand, or simply (and this is I imagine the problem) not broad-minded enough to know what i'm talking about doesn't make it an idiotic statement, it just makes you one for making personal attacks. I wasn't intending to be smutty, I was making a valid point about what their future impact may well be on the sex industry, because that is what they WILL be a huge part of whether you like it or not.

Edited by Richdog

They could also help disabled people or people with deformities that are too embarassed to approach women in real-life. Androids for that purporse could revolutionise and improve many peoples lives.

I agree. There is a great possibility that these androids can provide psychological benefits.

could create a "moral" way of prostitution.

Not to mention no VD :lol:

...you're an idiot.

Flaming someone is pretty pathetic. What Richdog said makes a lot of sense. Artificial companions are our future, in my opinion. And as he previously stated, they can help with the disabled, elderly, etc.

...you're an idiot.

No name calling,please.

Edited by hazzard

Do you guys hear what he is saying? Having sex with something that cannot think for itself/and or refuse is all around sick. And if they do eventually develop A.I. it will still be sick. Think if the day you were born you were told your only purpose in life is giving the elderly bj's... Creating something solely for the purpose of sex is like selling your daughter for sex. Why not go all the way and legalize sex with animals?

It's the future!

Edited by lonelyalpacafarmer

"because that is what they WILL be a huge part of whether you like it or not."

You can not possibley "know" this for 100% sure so don't act like you do.

By the time these are commonly being used to have sex with, you'll be part machine too :lol:

If these androids look fully human then I'm sure you will even be tempted. I'm being really serious... Eventually you wont be able to tell the difference between humans and machines.

I bet there will be a huge market for sex bots... ones that look human of course.

Edited by whoa182

Think if the day you were born you were told your only purpose in life is giving the elderly bj's

user posted image

Only In Japan

Just seen it on wired.com haha

Edited by whoa182

I have no idea why, perhaps it is the position they have her in, or again perhaps it is her clothing, but she slightly resembles Katie Couric if you ask my opinion... which you didn’t... but you now have it and I refuse to take it back :0)

"If these androids look fully human then I'm sure you will even be tempted. I'm being really serious... Eventually you wont be able to tell the difference between humans and machines.

I bet there will be a huge market for sex bots... ones that look human of course."

Even if I was tempted it wouldn't make it right. Creating something with a mind of its own and forcing it to have sex is wrong in my eyes. And if it didn't have a mind of its own it would still be wrong, the thing isn't alive... And what if it malfunctioned while you were getting busy lol

Edited by lonelyalpacafarmer

Wow! That is so sick!

It will take one century to develope a just small robot. :huh:

Do you guys hear what he is saying? Having sex with something that cannot think for itself/and or refuse is all around sick. And if they do eventually develop A.I. it will still be sick. Think if the day you were born you were told your only purpose in life is giving the elderly bj's... Creating something solely for the purpose of sex is like selling your daughter for sex. Why not go all the way and legalize sex with animals?

It's the future!

Have you been living under a rock all of your life? How old are you just out of interest? People use sex dolls and they sell bucketloads... have you never heard of one? The Real Dolls line that are supposed to feel lifelike? They are being researched upon and improved all the time.

The comparison to selling your daughter for sex is ludicrous, I have no idea how a person with any iota of intelligence could come out with that... I am being serious, it is ridiculous and laughable on so many levels I don't know where to begin. legalising sex with animals? yup... you've just summed your argument up perfectly i.e: absolute nonsense. ;)

"because that is what they WILL be a huge part of whether you like it or not."

You can not possibley "know" this for 100% sure so don't act like you do.

lmao yes I do, yes I do. Only a complete muppet would think otherwise, it's OBVIOUS. I don't even know how you can think for a moment that they wouldn't come into the sex industry. Sex dolls that actually reciprocate movement? Well duh! :rofl:

Wow, sometimes people amaze me with their naievety... you're either very young or live on a monastery. :rolleyes:

Edited by Richdog

lol, This android is not good enough, still waiting for Cherry 2000, lol

:devil:

Edited by Craft