Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Do babies see ghosts ?

Barb

I don't believe it has anything to do with childhood innocence or a certain part of your brain being more receptive. My mother, sister, myself, and a few other family members are very in touch with strange happenings. When someone we are close to gets hurt, we feel the pain. If one of our children is ill or hurt, we can immediately feel it. Be it miles away or just sleeping down the hall.

Your local University of College would love to see that.

When I was 5, I woke up to see a set of green eyes staring at me. I am the ONLY one in my family with green eyes. We were living in a part of town where a civil war battle occurred. My mom saw my great great grandmother. Many strange things have happened to the both of us. I feel it is just people who don't try to explain away every strange happening with science so spirits trust us not to doubt their presence.

At the moment, I am dealing with my 2 year old telling me someone is watching her in her brother's room. My son refuses to be alone in the room, he is only 11 months old and does not understand what to be afraid of. I feel something must be wrong because my mom and I are both uneasy on the property. It always feels as if someone is just behind you watching your every move.

Im guessing because you were 5, you had a nightmare/dream. Seems pretty likely.

Your 2 year old will grow out of it soon. They have very active imaginations.

May i ask how your 11 month kid tells you they dont want to be alone there?

And the feeling of someone "watching" you, doesnt account for much.

• 1 month later...

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ferran the Skeptic

• Eva Evermore

• Ghost_Seer

• EDW74

You may not believe, but I certainly do. My grandsons both started seeing spirits at 2 and a half. According to them, we have three here. My grand-daughter also sees things and can do past lives. My daughter can channel.We've also got some great EVPs. I and my daughter have seen shadow people. We know that most people would and will think that we're off of our rocker but we know what we saw. With my grandsons, seeing spirits haven't just happened at our home, but various places. Regardless of how people think, most will never believe until something happens to them.

Crisb