Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Merovingian Bloodline

blayloch65

I hear it's the bloodline of Christ and the bloodline of the devil. Does anyone have any thoughts.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PadawanOsswe

• blayloch65

• SilverCougar

• AnhZors

in my opinion it is The Holy bloodline of Jesus

in my opinion it is The Holy bloodline of Jesus

760255[/snapback]

I've read info on both. I'm more partial to the Jesus idea. I never felt comfortable with any of the stories in the bible. Some seemed far fetched. Others seemed down right bizarre.

The story of Jesus and Mary Magdaline being involved or even married seems much more believable to me.

Edited by blayloch65

ive been searching for a christain faith that believes this, among my other beliefs.

I guess the closest thing would be the Cathars,but I dunno

i dont think there is any bloodline of the devil. Just chirst, which can be from his brother.

Edited by AnhZors

I hear it's the bloodline of Christ and the bloodline of the devil. Does anyone have any thoughts.

i never heard of the devil having a bloodline.

where did you get that from?

I think it's a load of sh**. I lookedup their site and they claim the statue of the Archangel Michael on top of the Sun in Cancer (crab) is a sign of the AntiChrist. The Zodiac belt is the 8th level of Heaven, the HOUSES of the Zodiac, used solely in astrology is the 9th and God's very throne is on the 10th (deep space, beyond where we can reach).

I also believe they've got their angels mixed up. It's GABRIEL who rules over the sign of Cancer, Michael (or, literally, Mihael) rules over LEO. And the significance of Cancer? Cancer being the south constellation on the wheel (or belt) is the DOORWAY TO HEAVEN, of which Michael holds the KEYS. There's nothing 'evil' about that, Michael is a keyholder.

• 2 weeks later...

760247[/snapback]

I did some extensive research on the Merovingian bloodline because this subject peaked my curiosity. What I have found seems to be two contradicting bloodlines from Joseph & Mary down through to King Merovee. Ancient Welsh and Cornish legend holds that Merovee's mother was a beautiful princess, but his real biological father was a serpent-man from the sea. rolleyes.gif

Now, going back a bit, Merovee's human father and mother descended from the people known as the Sicambi, who were in fact, the Scythians and Cimmerians - a barbarian people in the Hyborean age. Now, these were NOT of the line of Judah or Levi, as the British royals are trying to claim. They most likely decended from the Canaanites or the Amorites, which were not among the 12 tribes of Israel. Second, not all of us hold that Jesus is the Messiah due to bloodline conflicts there as well as the "fact" that the messiah is supposed to come from the line of King David and this is questionable regarding Jesus. Also, Jesus did not, to the best of my knowledge, fit the bill because there were things the Messiah was supposed to do as prophesied - but Jesus failed to do some of those. I do believe, however that he was a very great man, and way ahead of his time, which is why the Romans felt threatened enough by him in order to crucify him.

760247[/snapback]

Although I haven't read the Divinci code, I think it has somthing to do with that. The jewish messia comes from the blood line of King David. Jesus was part of the bloodline fulfilling the prophecy. The divinci code would like you to believe that Jesus had a child and that the blood line through Jesus is still running today (merovingian blood line) When the anitchrist reveals himself, he will prove his lineage with the help of the Divinci code book and new movie. The jews, as well as much of the world will see the miracles he does and be convinced. The second comming of Christ will be the true messiah that saves the Jews and brings heaven to earth. Just my two cents.

760247[/snapback]

Although I haven't read the Divinci code, I think it has somthing to do with that. The jewish messia comes from the blood line of King David. Jesus was part of the bloodline fulfilling the prophecy. The divinci code would like you to believe that Jesus had a child and that the blood line through Jesus is still running today (merovingian blood line) When the anitchrist reveals himself, he will prove his lineage with the help of the Divinci code book and new movie. The jews, as well as much of the world will see the miracles he does and be convinced. The second comming of Christ will be the true messiah that saves the Jews and brings heaven to earth. Just my two cents.

796290[/snapback]

That proves it. Ron Howard's the AntiChrist.